🗳️SYS - 7/7/19 Show Your Style Pool Party! 🏊

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Chloè_KKH omg that is so weird bc both are my doll... But I did not submit those looks?? I was wearing the black boot outfit last weekend and the orange dress I'm in today
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I think I spotted @kokokokonut and @soundspretty

Also, a really weird thing just happened. While I was voting this doll showed up

The doll on the right is my doll! I haven't submitted that look but I posted a pic with that dress, shoes and everything in the vip thread. I saw my doll twice while voting. How can this is possible?
    It may be someone else. That's all I can think of lol
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    The orange dress maybe but would a doll style the boot outfit the exact same way? I never posted a pic so it would be a huge coincidence.

*cue X-files theme*
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    just submitted this look on Android so if ur looking for the watermelon hope u see me! It should be out for voting in about 35-45 minutes
  • flissysumsflissysums Registered Users 307 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    just submitted this look on Android so if ur looking for the watermelon hope u see me! It should be out for voting in about 35-45 minutes
    Hey, do you have the sparkler and the cotton candy?
    Android
    #LetMeBuyTheCottonCandyWithDiamonds #Please
    Is the FG outfit acceptable to submit? I mean it is a wet look😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    Watermelon is still unavailable to me - I’m on iOS 😭😭😭😭

iOS Doll 

Monica L said:
    Watermelon is still unavailable to me - I’m on iOS 😭😭😭😭

I'm on Android and my game got the update first, so I think the watermelon will be available for you during the next sys!
    Android
    edited July 2019
    I'm guessing it's available once you can update your game to 10.0
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @flissysums no I don't 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I think I spotted @kokokokonut and @soundspretty

Also, a really weird thing just happened. While I was voting this doll showed up

The doll on the right is my doll! I haven't submitted that look but I posted a pic with that dress, shoes and everything in the vip thread. I saw my doll twice while voting. How can this is possible?
    It may be someone else. That's all I can think of lol
    What hair is the doll wearing in the bottom pic on the right? It’s gorgeous 💜
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

So anything our doll is wearing could somehow end up in the voting booth? This is the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen in this game. There’s no way it’s a coincidence. Care to explain, Glu? I feel like it has something to do with the new update 🧐

iOS
    alice_kkh said:

So anything our doll is wearing could somehow end up in the voting booth? This is the creepiest thing I’ve ever seen in this game. There’s no way it’s a coincidence. Care to explain, Glu? I feel like it has something to do with the new update 🧐

This is why my looks are only getting 30 points huh. I went full on goth this week 😂😂
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @alice_kkh that's exactly what I was thinking. It's too weird and I got the update this evening. @soundspretty have you updated the game?
    Android
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Ummmmmmm wtf ... this is far too weird 
    edited July 2019
    @soundspretty you’re submitting gowns and boots to a pool party without your knowledge I mean 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 but this is so wrong on so many levels! It’s one thing to vote for yourself but this 😂
    iOS
    @flissysums wait android has v10.1 already? 
    iOS Doll 

@Monica L no just some androids got it early as a test 
    @Chloè_KKH yes. I assume it's related to the update. But to use a look over a week old?? Lol
    The cotton candy won’t be available just yet. It was released in August.
    iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Me trying to understand what's going on 

Android
    I'm seeing the same dolls over and over again with the same looks. So weird :/
    Android
    alice_kkh said:
    @soundspretty you’re submitting gowns and boots to a pool party without your knowledge I mean 🤷🏻‍♀️😂 but this is so wrong on so many levels! It’s one thing to vote for yourself but this 😂

Not to mention I have no active looks. WHO IS GETTING THESE POINTS
    Bought the jet and got the dress in my free box😭 I'm so happy omg

I play on Amazon kindle!

Finally hit 50!! 🤩🥳🥳🥳
    alice_kkh said:

Not to mention I have no active looks. WHO IS GETTING THESE POINTS
    You should report this in the update thread. If it relates to the recent android update. 
    iOS Doll 

@Monica L no just some androids got it early as a test 
    I finally understand what is going on - had not read the update thread since spoilers were posted. Now all of this conversation about the update bugs is starting to make sense. 
    iOS Doll 

@soundspretty nobody 🐙but this could’ve been earlier maybe you’re getting voted on those looks instead of your actual looks? 🤔or you have a funny friend in game who saw your outfits this week and recreated your doll 😂idk what to think. Hope this update never arrives to ios 😂 where are my @eggsandbananas ? 😂🥚 we need you to solve this mystery 
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Wtf.... It's after business hours in Toronto so is Glu even going to see this?? I was wondering why suddenly there's a ton of gowns in the voting booth. I just submitted a look so I'm praying voters actually get to see it!

@eggsandbananas
    iOS