Options

🎆 KK:H v10.1 Update - Let's catch our breath, and dive into Fashion!

Comments

• Options
    AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen I was about to say that if no one else did... lmao
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Options
    LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    LAdoll24 said:
    LAdoll24 said:

I just did a little experiment to see exactly what kind of outfit you could put together with 20 stars/day for 7 days:

That was the only hairstyle for 20, the shoes for that price were few and far between (even the bedroom slippers were 30 stars), and there were a few odd tops within that price range, like this half-overall midriff ensemble. The good news is, you can get many pairs of hideous pants for 20 stars. 😂
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Options
    @RumpelstilzchenI may have inadvertantly contributed to your vertigo; I hail from Twitter, where quoting is necessary under penalty of severe public shaming. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Options
    dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Hi!! Will we get some spoilers on the SYS starts tomorrow?
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Videos have been here forever and all of a sudden they clash with the game? Pretty naive to think it wasn’t planned. It isnt just loss of videos, we couldnt access our games for hours. When a glitch occurs, or a mistake has happened, you should compensate. Lol I work in the legal department and when we make a mistake, we have to compensate, obviously, doesnt matter if we resolve it immediately or not. 

Also doesnt really matter if its a third party since Glu is the distributor in the end. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Everyone please try to cut down the unnecessary quoting.  @Rumpelstilzchen I love you for mentioning this. Well other reasons too, but this adds to it.  
    Plus too many quote level ends up with the post in spam.  Even the system is asking.  :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Another tip...you can edit your posts.  And you don't have to reply to each post with a separate post. Tagging let's you address multiple people/posts in your replies.
    iOS
  • Options
     Have you never had an issue at work come up that you couldn’t resolve instantly? 
    Not until just this morning. KKH is the only job I know. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Options
    @AliBryant I had no idea you could edit, and am super excited now. Haha. How does one do that?
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Options
    LAdoll24LAdoll24 Registered Users, Member 448 Posts
    @kokokokonut sorry didn't realize there was a thread dedicated to that. I am new here and to social media in general so still figuring it all out.

@Rumpelstilzchen sorry I am new here and didn't realize it worked that way. Thanks for the tip on tagging tho
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m not gonna quote 😂 but I’m not so sure about that. It happens a lot lately. Lol. I’m sorry but I don’t think it’s greedy to want our (very limited amount of) videos back 😦 They get payed by advertisers so it’s not like they’re doing it for free. It took them a long time to fix the video issues on android last time. If they fix it in a few days fine, I won’t complain👌
    iOS
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @LostInAnImage click the gear icon in the upper right of your post
    iOS
  • Options
    edited July 2019
    LAdoll24 said:
    Don’t worry, I’m in the exact same boat as you! But luckily everyone here seems very nice and accommodating to those of us who have been wasting our lives for the past five years and only now saw the light. 

Edit: Thank you, @AliBryant! The lack of control over my mistakes was becoming increasingly stressful, and I’ve only been here for less than a day. Lol.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Options
    yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @lostinanimage dont want to sound mean, but please just “@“ people instead of quoting 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Options
    @yezx Not mean at all; I just found out that’s protocol here and appreciate the heads-up. I signed up only yesterday so please feel more than free to let me know when/if I’m not abiding by the forum rules! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Options
    alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Yes, please stop with all the quotes this thread is giving me a headache. Gotta leave before it gets worse. 👋 
    iOS
  • Options
    Dolls - there are reference and discussion threads about homes, about businesses, about pets and special offers......a wealth of info at your fingertips.  Before  just posting in whatever thread is handy, you can try the search bar for say businesses.   You'll get links to threads that involve businesses, and one may be just what you're looking for.
    I understand being new, and wanting to talk about everything, that's great, but just take a look around and see if there isn't a better place to post first.  We have a reference hub  here: https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/5437380/umbrella-hub-of-reference-handy-threads#latest   and don't forget the search box.  Chances are, those threads will have the answers you're looking for.
    Thanks so much for understanding.
    And if you have any questions, I'm just a message away.  :) 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    re the quotes, I'm going to help clean some of the unneeded ones up. 
    Remember, if you quote or link or edit your post too much, the system challenges this, and your post will end up in spam waiting for authorization. 
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts
    I wonder who disagreed with.. a gif..? 🤔😂🤣 I’m trying to enjoy the forum. 
    iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Knowing nothing about the upcoming sys is giving me anxiety, I need to plan 😥
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Not disagreeing about being compensated at all I just don’t see why any company would purposely piss off its customers by causing its own product to not work? That just doesn’t make sense. All I’m saying is people need to give them time because it’s unrealistic to expect instant gratification with every single issue in life. Sorry so many people somehow disagree. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Is’nt there going to be a SYS thread soon??
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Coco are you going to open SYS thread since it will start tomorrow? I want to know how this upcoming SYS going to work.
  • Options
    Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,053 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh, Koko just set up a new thread under announcements for the next sys 🙂

🗳️SYS - 7/18/19 New Take on an Old Favorite

• Options
    SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    If you were a long time player you would be aware of some of the shady things that have happened in the past 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Options
    AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Katinkae I hope so I keep on refreshing the general discussion page 😆
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Options
    kkhnolankkhnolan Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    @Katinkae @Tyranda There is one open now!
    (IOS)
    Add me on Facebook! (KKH Nolan)
  • Options
    KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Well, that was fast!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Options
    samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I am a long time player and I’m aware of things they’ve done but every issue isn’t an attack on us, thats all I’m saying. I’m done on this subject I stated my opinion and I see where others are coming from as well, that’s that. We’re entitled to having our own feelings and I respect that.