SYS ranking

dotti_hdotti_h Registered Users, Member 614 Posts
edited July 2019 in KKH General Discussion
Hey! It has happened to me several times that I was first all week long and in the last hour a doll bought a bunch of tickets and stole everything. Can't you just do something about it? That the first non-ticket buyer gets the prize as well or something? It is really annoying
Or to be able to earn tickets by voting...(dye and diamonds would be great too)
I hate to lose to a doll who has the XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX    outfits ever.

Prev1

Comments

• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    I think it would be a good idea to have a cap on the amount of tickets you can buy. Say, 3 every SYS to use whenever. Or, on the last day of the SYS, tickets are no longer available for use.
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    I see where you are coming from, but it’s a strategy. I lie to hold back my tickets til as close to the end as I dare, makes things exciting. 

Plusfor people who who need to look dump ( going out of town, can’t login for a few days) tickets help them stay competitive and not just tank the event. 

There should not not be a cap on ticket use, imho defeats the purpose of tickets 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @dingbat89 couldn’t have said it better! I agree with everything you said 👏🏻
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KatieKat210400KatieKat210400 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    @dingbat89 Lol that one disagree is probably a ticket buyer.
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Thanks for the applauses guys... - takes a bow- 🤣

And I'd put money on it being a ticket buyer @KatieKat210400. I'm shocked it's only 1 disagree tbh (so far anyway) as I was expecting a lot more from all the ticket buyers 😂
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2019
    dingbat89 said:
    Personally, I don't think tickets should be allowed at all. It defeats the whole purpose of a competition to see who has the best styles. What's the point of making it a contest if people can just pay to win. If you have to pay to win, then clearly you didn't have the best style and shouldn't win. And if you don't have the time to enter every submission on time when other people have then you shouldn't win either.

That may sound harsh, but deadlines are there for a reason. Would it be fine to miss half of a race and then just turn up towards the end and run straight through the finish line to win over everybody else who has ran the entire race. Or if you was in the race from the start but lagging behind the entire time, so paid for a taxi to skip ahead of everybody just so you could win. Yes this is a game so it's obviously not that serious but the principle is still the same. 

Paying to buy better outfits to submit is fair enough. Paying to just submit a load of extra outfits or to make up for missing submission deadlines just to beat people who have put the time and effort into submitting better outfits and on time is unfair. Being able to pay to win in any kind of competition is a joke. Just saying. 
    @dingbat89 I'm sorry but your general statement is coming across as throwing shade directly to ppls who choose to buy tickets for the sys events. Your comment sounded like most players who has extra tickets stacked up has terrible style and can't dress up their dolls. I dunno if you were referring to the basic dolls who outwins and outbids their fashionable opponents who doesn't even invest in building a better wardrobe for their dolls though. 

I think that these pay to win tickets were designed purposefully for a reason by glu. Ppls do have a choice to make a rational decision if they choose to spend their rl money on tickets or not. Some ppls aren't glued to their devices every 6 hrs to submit their clothing submissions. Like pplz actually do have actual lives outside of this game.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I've bought tickets.  I use them when I feel severly cheated with a score in the 20s that got other people and myself 50s earlier.  It's my way of taking a spoon to the Ben & Jerry Carton.  I'm self soothing.  I don't hack or cheat, and yeah, I throw money at the game.  I stopped smoking.  I'm healthier, and like to treat myself.  So, that's where my cigarette money goes.  And, the tapping keeps my fingers busy.    
    I try my hardest in the events, but if I use a ticket there's nothing wrong with it.  And players who use tickets responsibly shouldn't feel bad about it.  I think we all dislike the ones who shoot to the top not even trying.  But you can't paint all ticket users with the same brush.  Oh,  I totally fllaked and missed a look on one of my games.  I made up for my error with ......a ticket I'd purchased. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Carol Davida I was actually throwing shade at glu for allowing tickets to be bought in what is essentially a competition. And I was clearly talking to both kinds of ticket buyers, those who just submit loads of poor outfits and those who use tickets to make up for missed submissions. Yes, people have lives and it sucks that not everybody has the time to play the entire event, but does that mean that glu should allow the people who can play it to be pushed down the leaderboard because others can just turn up whenever and pay to get points? 

I completely understand why some players like and want to take advantage of the fact that they can pay to win and I can't blame them for doing so when the option is available. That's the whole point though, I blame glu for making ticket buying available, not the ticket buyers themselves. I just don't think paying to win should be allowed in ANY kind of competition. 

We all know and understand that glu needs to make money to keep this game going but paying to win is not the answer.

Ticket buyers are obviously going to disagree because they like to use them but even for ticket buyers, isn't it a bad thing? If you spend money on tickets to place 1st and then another player comes along and spends twice as much as you and wins, isn't that annoying? How many tickets are enough? What if every player in your group bought tickets and it all came down to who's willing to spend the most money? Where do you draw the line? How is any of it a contest to see who has the best style? It's clearly not. It's just a who can spend the most money contest!! 

The whole ticket system is ridiculous to me and clearly just a blatant easy money grab from glu. I intended no disrespect to ticket buyers  personally though, I just blame glu for it all as tickets should not and should never have been an option imo.

If you disagree then fair enough. I stand by everything I've said though. 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Maybe... I think what the game seems to do or should do is pair ticket buyers with other ticket buyers. This is the purpose of ticket buying. I don't think they should add caps or limit. Provide alternatives to tickets... YES, definitely. A friend started her event of friday and bought 24 tickets to finish the event. If there was a cap, she would've not been able to. 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Maybe tickets should only be available for purchase for people who missed looks, and the cap would be the total amount of tickets you missed so far.

I think you get ~4 tickets each day, once every 6 hours. So for example, if someone missed a day of SYS, they would have their two tickets already collected and then only 2 more available for purchase so they can catch up, and it would still be fair to the others, because everyone will have collected the same amount of tickets in the end. This cap would obviously increase based on the amount of tickets you missed out on. 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    @Areys now that I wouldn't have a problem with. People being able to pay for missed submissions is fair enough. People being able to pay to submit extra submissions is not. If everyone can only submit the maximum 26 outfits by the end of the event, then the person with the best style overall will always win no matter if they bought tickets or not so theres no issue. 

It's a great idea but I doubt glu would be able or even willing to implement it.
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    I dont get why glu doesnt implement it. A lot more people would be willing to pay when items are guaranteed, instead of this gamble now. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    More like 1100 points!!
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    But @yezx I like the idea 
    cntarr said:
    More like 1100 points!!
    It was an example obviously 

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • AnyaKKHAnyaKKH Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I think the ranking should be top 10 get small prize, top 5 get medium prize, and top 3 get large prize. I think this would really help with this issue.
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Well yeah doll @dingbat89. I get what you're saying based on your POV. I actually missed the old implemented format of the sys voting system and how it operated. But, glu intentionally changed my fave event and has become money hungry lately. It took a lot of adjustment to get used to the changes for that matter. And yes, it's a known fact that they are a gaming company who needs to earn their profit. But, lately they've been extremely greedy for money quite obviously.

@Areys doll I absolutely love your idea. It just sounds so brilliant. I'm just hoping that glu takes your suggestion and make some tweak changes for the future sys events.
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @Carol Davida Thank you! :) Honestly I thought I would get disagrees. lol

iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    yezx said:
    Just put a cap on votes and everyone is happy. 
    Lets say for example 1250, everyone who reaches it is #1 and gets all the prizes. 
    If you can earn your way up there, great, you’re a true trendsetter. If you want to buy you’re way there, that’s fine too. Everyone who reaches it get all the prizes since they all have the same amount of votes. 
    This!!!!!!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I'm definitely on board with both @Areys and @yezx suggestions. I was actually going to suggest @Areys if she hadn't.  That's typically the only reason I ever buy tickets-because of missed submissions, but I really like @yezx idea, too. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• kkhkatkkhkat Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    I like @yezx idea but at the same time i feel like that would just be a second earnables. in my opinion the point of trendsetters is to be ranked and an actual competition, compared to the earnable prizes. if everyone can get the same stuff then it’s pretty much the same but without the instant gratification of getting all the prizes one by one
    @kkhkat it would still be a competition, just more than only one winner. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • kkhkatkkhkat Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    @elettrahere i guess so, but if 10 people get first place the “who did it best” aspect is gone. either way i do think it is a good idea lol, i wouldn’t be mad if it was implemented :) 
    @kkhkat the “who did it best” aspect is already gone since its “who spend most”

Make kkh great again: 
    I still don’t understand why people spend so much on tickets just for a hairstyle and 25 k-stars when they could buy a bunch of k-stars with that money and submit cute looks respecting the theme. 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    kkhkat said:
    @elettrahere i guess so, but if 10 people get first place the “who did it best” aspect is gone. either way i do think it is a good idea lol, i wouldn’t be mad if it was implemented :) 
    As it stands now, first place does get dye and extra k-stars. Even if 2nd and 3rd place got the final prize, 1st place would still get those additional prizes. You're still going to have people who buy their way to the top spot, but *usually* when I have a ticket buyer in my group I still end up 2nd or 3rd because of my scores. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I look at the people in my group, I can spot the more money than brains bunch, and then I just watch their scores, but usually there is a cluster around me, the ones who like in a race move ahead or below during the competition.  Those are the ones I enjoy the event with.  Especially if I see something I just wore.....done a little bit better by the one 2 spots down.  That makes me step up my game.  And I've seen the crazy groups diminishing, it still stinks if you're in one though.

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary