No sound on android devices since the update

BadgyalmarliBadgyalmarli Registered Users 11 Posts
I don't have any sound in game everyone ere n though my sound and notifications in game are on. Please fix this. 

Comments

• immunitypendingimmunitypending Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I also have a no sound problem since the latest update. I didn't bother sending a ticket in since customer support does next to nothing 99.99% of the time. I have restarted my device, cleared the cache, closed and reopened the game, as well as turn the sound on/off from the in-game menu. Nothing.  

Android
    Samsung 8
    Level 44
  • mevoluptousmevoluptous Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Me as well!!! This is beyond frustrating and I put in a ticket 3 days ago and I'm still waiting!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Badgyalmarli @immunitypending @mevoluptous It was reported in the weekly thread and Kalinda said they are working on it but it could be a while before it's fixed. It started with the update.
    iOS
  • immunitypendingimmunitypending Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I see that fixed the sound but still neglected to do anything about the konnections gifting Wardrobe and the glitched shoes from the VIP subscription that has been brought up before. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Please stick to topic in problem or glitch threads. This was about the sound issue which was resolved, not for complaints or suggestions about adding to the gift wardrobe. closing.,
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.