🗳️SYS - 7/18/19 New Take on an Old Favorite

Comments

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Please can someone tell me what’s wrong with this look? I have no idea it’s a gown, a very Hollywood style gown and some champagne! 😩💗
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Abbeymae It’s a gorgeous look, but in my opinion much more “new Hollywood” than “Old Hollywood,” due to the slinky dress and loose waves. Old Hollywood is usually more elegant and glamorous while less overtly sexy or revealing. 

That being said, I do think you should’ve scored higher. This has been a really weird SYS in terms of the way people are voting. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • thenailaholicthenailaholic Registered Users 227 Posts
    This is BY FAR my highest score!  Possibly ever, not sure, but pretty sure lol
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    i think towards the end, people get tired of the same thing, same color (gold) and start to vote for things that are a bit more different and out there. towards the end of one of the SYS i submitted the Zendaya Met Gala dress with the parrots on it, holding a bird, with birds flying around and got one of my highest scores. It basically becomes a contest of looking good and somehow standing out as unique
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
    edited July 2019
    naomi_nai said:
    @KaylaJ No i don't. I really like to style my hair like that in real life. Thank you 🧡
    ohh than that changes things, i'd def go for the one that is more real life. plus it can work in swimsuits and ballgowns!  if i ever get my hands on the sparkler, I'm gonna have to make a list of things I want to save up for after. I have passed the rose sooo many times now, but eyes on the prize!

PS, if you're on IOS and decide that hair, I have it and I can submit a look tomorrow so you can try and find it!
    IOS

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

I thought this hair wasn’t available?? Maybe I’m imagining it, but I swear I remember people complaining that it wasn’t? So if anyone was looking, it is now!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    @KaylaJ @KKHLucy I’ll be submitting the sparkler very soon tonight!! I’ll post here as soon as I do 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    @KaylaJoh you're so sweet, but i'm android and i still don't have that 25 diamonds haha i wish we have another way to win these.
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Ugh, I’ve remained in first place on TS this entire time but still probably won’t manage enough votes for the earnable hair :(
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    The girl in my TS its a bit passionate for say the least about the 3 more k stars, the ugly hair and the gold dye cause she is 400 points ahead of everyone in the group, I mean 400 points, girl chillax 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

My last 3 looks got me to exactly 575 votes and I got the tiara 👸🏻!

I definitely loving the shorter SYS! Less pressure and I don’t have to worry about submitting 20 plus good looks. I need to get used to the starting time because I was awake around 3am on Thursday confused. 😂 
    But what I missed are items like handheld drinks, clutches and jewelry like earrings. That being said, I like the newer format a lot. 
    IOS Player 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    @KaylaJ and @KKHLucy I can submit the handheld spatkleed if you need it? My next submission is in 45 minutes but zo can also use it later.
    Any other iOS players that are looking for a specific piece?
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________

I thought this hair wasn’t available?? Maybe I’m imagining it, but I swear I remember people complaining that it wasn’t? So if anyone was looking, it is now!
    @mikaylachimo I believe it was this crown that is unavailable:

Linda

#KKH4Life
    edited July 2019

@KaylaJ @KKHLucy just submitted!!!

edit: it’s done now ☹️
    LindaVB said:
    @mikaylachimo I believe it was this crown that is unavailable:

Oh you’re right!! I did trace the crown I posted back to a thread @Naimonster made about items we want, but I think in my head I was combining all the posts about these two crowns thinking they were the same item for some reason 😂  The huntsman one is definitely the one I was thinking of though, thank you!

Hopefully this one becomes available! 
    i got so excited thinking I saw the sparkler only to realize it was the wand from the closet lol
    IOS

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @pilirositolam i got it from a throwback box but i think it’s from a winter event because it has a snowflake icon.

iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• marinettemarinette Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    if i start a comeback story now will it interrupt the sys event or the weekend event? i just want to be sure haha 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @marinette no you'll only loose your fans 😊
    Android
  • marinettemarinette Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    @marinette no you'll only loose your fans 😊
    Ok thank you! ❤️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    marinette said:
    if i start a comeback story now will it interrupt the sys event or the weekend event? i just want to be sure haha 
    The only effect it might have on this reality event is that it’s good to add as many acting contacts as you can before the comeback because when you go down to the d-list, it’s hard to connect with compatible contacts without paying k-stars. I follow the tip that I learned in the forum to advance contacts to 500 points then delete them to make as may k-stars as possible — and I did run out of acting contacts under 500 points twice because I forgot to add them before starting the comeback!
    edited July 2019
    I love the short version of this event! I’m not stressed out about finding 22 (?) outfits on theme, it feels like the old times, just fun!! Really appreciate Glu listened to us!
    Here are my looks 9-12:

Linda

#KKH4Life
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @mikaylachimo people is me lol and no, that one has always been available, and is even in the tb boxes if im not mistaken. 

@silz1217 im sorry, I barely check this thread. Please message me when you want me to submit! 😊
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    I'm SOOOO angry. I just spent 25 diamonds on a dress that I found while I was voting. After buying it, I found out that the shoes are drawn on the dress and every real pair of shoes is visible behind the fake pair. It just looks awful and it makes the dress unwearable for me. Who on earth had the idea to make this?? How are we supposed to wear this dress?? Please please please fix this, Glu and remove the shoes. I feel like **** seeing my money going down the drain for something like this. This is such a bummer.

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Rude. 💔
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I liked the blue dress but apparently I'm wrong lol maybe it would have done better with a fur 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Cherrey said:
    I'm SOOOO angry. I just spent 25 diamonds on a dress that I found while I was voting. After buying it, I found out that the shoes are drawn on the dress and every real pair of shoes is visible behind the fake pair. It just looks awful and it makes the dress unwearable for me. Who on earth had the idea to make this?? How are we supposed to wear this dress?? Please please please fix this, Glu and remove the shoes. I feel like **** seeing my money going down the drain for something like this. This is such a bummer.

I think this is new? I have this dress and I swear it wasn't like that before

Or maybe I just didn't notice it lol
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

@Cherrey i understand what you mean but you can still use the dress. 

I purchased this dress last years black friday sale I believe. I like to use a pair of basic shoes if i use this in a sys so i can save my favorite shoes to another look where maybe the shoes is more visible. I use to pick random shoes if i’m styled in a long gown 🤷‍♀️ 

For an example those shoes, they’re look like the shoes on the dress.
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Shoot!
    I only can submit 2 more looks and im 104 points away from the hair! 
    I cant believe im soo close to the hair yet i wont be able to get it *sigh*
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.