• MinterBalkiMinterBalki Registered Users, Member 232 Posts
    2nd place!

Definitely prefer this shortened SYS!
    Android. Add me! https://m.facebook.com/minterbalki.kkh.3?_rdr
    A+++ Level 65
    #BoycottSYS
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Yayyy! 🥳
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    Came in first! I didn’t have any ticket buyers so I won without any problems. I’m not in love with the hair but it’s not bad and I’ll never say no to a free wig!

Creepy pose and forced smile with @VampireBarbie @thelifeofRaeRae and @mikaylachimo 💕

• ChantellkkhChantellkkh Registered Users, Member 101 Posts
    I finished in first place 🥳 i’m not really a fan of the hair to be honest
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Came in 1st place! So happy! 🥰🙈

Loving the new, less stressful SYS. ❤️

Kind of disappointed in reduced prizes though. 😭💕
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I Love this dress especially In icy version! 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @Katya
    I've iced so much already I hope we get a traditional winter wonderland SYS. 
  • VVVVVV Registered Users, Member 100 Posts
    Won first by 4 points! Don't care for the hair but love having the gold dye and a few extra kstars. 

I LOVE the idea of a shorter weekly SYS but I do wish that it was during the week M-Th. I have more free time then so it I'm not struggling to quickly plan an outfit while out doing stuff. I also hope we will still get a few accessories or shoes in future events/TS. I could see myself getting tired of the constant gown/hair prizes.
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited July 2019

I cant believe it! The doll in second if I’m not wrong bought a 12 pack of tickets (but submitted mostly free/kash off theme looks)... I was behind her the whole event only to end up ONE point ahead after my last free ticket!!!!!! I’m so shocked & happy.

The hair isn’t my style but I’m wearing it proudly because I deserved this 😂💖
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    thanks for including me @thallisa! we look like the most extra dinner party guests ever I love it
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Only wanting 1-5 cause I wanted the dress more than the hair, I of course had a ridiculously chill group and came in 1st.

A few things
    -1-5 gets different Kstar placements, I wish the same could be done with the gold drops.
    -I had more looks than submissions so I never used the same outfit twice and things seemed pretty chill. It probably helped that I was doing well
    -Still leaves little room if you have some bad scores and even less room to correct it. During the last SYS it took until like 10 looks for me to just give up and submit basic box bathing suits which scored enormously better. I had done really bad, but if I had used a ticket, I could've finished. The same probably can't be said if I screw up to start and don't realize quicker during a shorter event
    -Stinks for people who have to work on weekends and can't check.
    -No sparkler this time, but a huge thank you to those who continue and try and help the rest of us find items we covet!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    So, I was in second place until yesterday when I managed to go up to first. Then, I wake up today to find a ticket buyer in first place with 800 points and I got pushed to fifth place by the end of the event. I'm happy I still got the dress but I find it unfair when someone plays like that. I'm ok with people buying tickets if they miss submissions or need them to get an earnable but it really takes the fun out of the game when you actually make an effort in creating outfits to have someone come up in the last minute and take away your prize. Still, I prefer this shorter SYS.

That being said, as some dolls decided to wear swimsuits to the old Hollywood event, mine is wearing her TS dress at Punta Mita lol

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    The literal definition of a bad hair day:

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    I became the 6th because of like 4 ticket buyers. I can’t anymore. I can’t.

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Is there no limit at all as to how many extra tickets someone can have? I understand the option to purchase maybe 3 extra ones because sometimes a look just doesn’t turn out as you hoped or you didn’t quite get the theme until after having submitted your first few looks, or something like that. 

But if there is no limit at all, then that’s insane. Someone with an extra $20 would ruin the entire SYS event for everyone else within their TS group. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    Here's a post with all of my looks from this SYS. I think this theme has been one of my favourites so far, and I loved the shorter length. 

I came in third:

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Basak said:
    I became the 6th because of like 4 ticket buyers. I can’t anymore. I can’t.
    Ugh... that stinks!!!   I am sorry
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    I’m so sad I had 4 ticket buyers and a possible 5th so ended up in 6th 😩😩😩 this was my second to last look! I know I threw it on quickly as I was about to get on a ride at Disney but sheesh I didn’t think it was THAT bad 😩 And also 1 point off 🤬🤬
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    Ok so I got first place and collected my prizes, but now it's saying I'm second. I guess the person in second submitted a look last minute, they were over 30 votes behind me, but now they're 1 vote ahead of me. As of right now I still have the hair, the k stars and the 5 gold dye, they won't be taken away, will they?
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Basak so sorry that happened to you. That happened in the SYS for me with that amazing floral gown and I hated it, but I don’t regret my decision to not buy any more tickets. Once the excitement wears off it really is just a normal dress 😊

I came in first which i was really shocked about because I missed a ticket today, so I only submitted 13 looks. Really thankful for a chill group, but that seems to only happen when I don’t love the hair 😂

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I actually got to the number one Trendsetters spot. I think that's the first time that's happened since the very first time I even had trendsetters. 
    Platform: Android

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    @judithkkh and I twinning 

IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Came in third as there were two ticket buyers, but I really wanted the dress so I’m good!

My lowest and highest score this time around:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’ve been 1st all the time as I had no ticket buyer in my group, with my last ticket I was about 100 points ahead so even if the hair aren’t my style I was happy to be 1st without any ticket buyer in front of me for once...
    went to bed 3h left in the event and when I woke up this morning I found this

I’m so glad for this tie but I’m still pissed WE NEED A CAP I’ll never stop saying this 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.