🗳️SYS - 7/18/19 New Take on an Old Favorite

1181920212224Next

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa I like your idea, but what if people decided to get in a group where nobody buys tickets and then a person decides to buy 12 tickets to get first? Maybe if you decided to be a group with no ticket buyers Glu should lock the option to buy tickets but I don't think Glu will do that.

I think @Rikk idea its really good, cause now your gonna go against people that according to stadistics bought 12 or 1 ticket in the past. 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @Ryley1e yeah that’s 100% what I meant with what I said
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited July 2019
    wrong thread. And I opppssss
    IOS Player 
  • icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    I got knocked to third after being first for most the event in one game because of two ticket buyers who were competing w each other. The other four dolls in the original top five w me were also blindsided I'm sure. We were all submitting great looks i think too. 

I again think earnable points should be lowered more still so you don't need such high scores to collect all items. 35 per look would be better.

I do like the shorter SYS but think it should be w all four earnables & every other week.

And lastly Trendsetters should be based on average points per look. That way ticket buyers can use tickets to reach their earnables, but they have to submit good looks to increase their average. That way trendsetters is actually based on being trendy, not how much cash you throw into it.
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
    Love that idea of TS being based on your points average, can still give ticket buyers an advantage if their looks are good and getting high votes. In that case I don’t mind losing to someone who deserves to win, because they still earned that average. It would make TS like extra credit in school, if you do the work and get a good grade you earned it. 
    That way everyone is happy, buyers can buy, vacationers and busy people don’t have to worry about checking their phones, and Glu gets paid.
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    I loved this sys,  I started work and I don't have the same time I used to but now I'm able to create many looks without losing looks bc of the tickets...in trendsetter i was in first place and nobody of my group didn't buy tickets💞💘
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @LostInAnImage @skevans I saw you reported a few strange glitches in the wardrobe and I shared your screenshots with the team!
    Thank you! My husband is no longer two feet shorter than me, I have stopped levitating, and my dresses are no longer transforming into sleeping bags. 😂 All is well in KKH world. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I came in first!

Also, my worst and best looks 

Way delayed response, but this is hilarious; it really shows that it has nothing to do with the look and everyone to do with a) who is voting at the time and b) who you're up against.

Because slightly curling the hair on an otherwise identical look should not change the outcome by 17 points! (And “both” looks are stunning).
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Ryley1e since the cocoa is really off theme I don’t want you to lose points because of it!
    I can submit the dress @pilirositolam is wearing for my next ticket which is 4 hours from this post
    iOS
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.