iOS Photobooth issue

Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
I just went into my photobooth and I lost all of my poses. Many which I had paid kstars for. I also had to pay 10 kstars to get a pose which I already owned. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas is this a known glitch? I have not deleted or restarted my game so I am concerned about my poses - did I really just waste all of those kstars on poses that are now gone?

iOS Doll 

Comments

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I play on Android and I also have the same issue, I only have the first pose and that’s all, the other ones r gone
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts

I just lost the pose I had to pay 10 kstars for ....
    iOS Doll 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited July 2019
    You didn’t lose your poses, you just can’t use them in that outfit. When you wear any dress with the legs-together-stance, photo booth options are limited. You only have arms-down-smiling, and smiling-with-handheld (which you have to pay for, even if you already own the handheld poses with regular outfits). If you put on a regular dress, you’ll still have all your poses again. 

It’s not a glitch, but it is annoying! I wish they’d add the rest of the poses for these types of dresses. We’ve been asking for it since these types of dresses were introduced. 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    edited July 2019
    @mikaylachimo wow I had no idea and that is annoying. However, I did lose my second pose tonight.... see there is only one pose and in the first picture I had two. 

Wait...maybe it’s because I don’t have anything in my hand? 
    iOS Doll 

Do I have to pay for a pose for every single handheld I own?

If I’m holding watermelon the pose is there, if I hold a six-pack it’s not. I was holding watermelon when I bought the 2nd pose. 

iOS Doll 

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited July 2019
    @Monica L you need to be holding something for the handheld pose to pop up! Sorry I should’ve said there are 3 poses not 2 😅 there are actually two handheld poses, one for holding something up like a drink or watermelon, one for holding something at your side like a clutch or the six pack

so you don’t have to buy one for each item, but you do have to buy both to hold both types of handhelds unfortunately 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Thanks @mikaylachimo
    iOS Doll 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Great Call @mikaylachimo.  I remember all the similar confusion when the NickiM long knee length hair came out. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary