Same Apple ID, different games?

IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
Hey! I have my real account on my iphone. I bought an ipad and it has the same Apple ID and game center as my phone has. I would like to play with my ipad also but with a new account and have my current account only on my phone. So can I have two different accounts with the same Apple ID/game center? 
I hope someone understands what I mean because english is not my native language so this text may be a bit confusing😂

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi @Isabellaa . I responded on the other thread , you must have a separate Apple ID for each game.  Also saw you’re having trouble opening up on your new iPad.  I got mine last Monday, and had a problem with Game Center and Facebook. No one of my contacts were changing clothes, and it started whe Game Center urged me to sign in from the game. I signed out of GameCenter(Plus it hasn’t been supported since I was nine I believe) and that solved my problem.
    if you’re still having trouble,i’ll Put the other thread here with this one to  centralize your issues.;0
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    @kokokokonut thank you for answering! I made a new Apple ID and used that on my ipad game👍🏼
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    That's great.  Are they both girls?  I have my Androids 'married' in the game but they're twin sisters, and I get both Androids in each home and plane together.   How are you playing them? Relatives or love interests?  lol.  Don't discard the idea of 'marrying' them just to have both dolls in each game like that.  I had them not married, but if you played with fashion dolls when you were younger, joining them 'in the game' is like putting one doll in each hand.  and if you had 2 barbies, that's what you did.
    However you play them, enjoy the game and enjoy your dolls. 

(New SYS starts this afternoon! And a new Weekend Event starts tomorrow!) 

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Yes, they are both girls and I thinks they are like sisters/best friends! (Sister from another mother maybe?) First I was thinking that maybe the ipad account could be male and marry my girl but then I just ended up with another girl. I’m looking forward to that the ipad girl is getting new matching clothes with my iphone girl so I could take photos of them!

And I really can’t wait for the SYS!! The rock concert theme is so interesting! And it’s spoilerday today!