🗳️SYS - 7/25/19 Show your Style at a Rock Concert!

Comments

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    LOVE the earnables, really like the TS dress but not bothered by the eyes so ticket buyers can have them! 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • KatieKat210400KatieKat210400 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Oh great another confusing SYS event 
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Here’s a close up!

Alsoooo... upcoming earrings!!!! This week's Kollection? 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Yes! I was already wearing the earrings to show you a sneak peek of the Kollection and thought they matched the eye makeup!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    Yes! I was already wearing the earrings to show you a sneak peek of the Kollection and thought they matched the eye makeup!
    CANT WAAAAAAAAIT 😍😍😍😍😍
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @kokokokonut I agree! And the hair and jacket/dress from SYS I really love! I am such a Alexander McQueen Stan that I automatically love anything with a skull motif. And i fancy the dip dyed ends on the hair! It is kinda 2015. 
    IOS Player 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

OMG! Can't wait to see the new kollection!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Doing what I can with a limited closet! Feedback is always welcome!😊

• TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    I’m crying, with those eyes as the top prize I’ll never get them without buying tickets
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I want those eyes too ugh 😭 wishing everyone luck and that you have no ticket buyers! ✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    edited July 2019

We are all ready for the concert.
    Hanging in the Muse VIP lounge before the band gets on stage with @TrashleyKKH @jaeann and @melissakkh
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    This is going to be such a fun one! I love my crazy hair 😂

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I love this theme! 👏🏻 Hopefully it'll be better than the music festival one lol I really like the earnables and TS dress, I can live without the eye makeup, I think.

I put together some looks earlier today and to me, rock concerts mean all black outfits and heavy makeup so that's what my doll is gonna wear 
    😂 I'll definitely use some more handhelds, like beer, that unidentified drink with ice or aperol spritz.

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I love the earnables! If I get under 5th place this time I won't be upset bc I'm not a huge fan of the t$ prizes
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Oooo, can we talk about our favorite rock concert experiences in this thread too? 

The first concert I ever went to was Nirvana back in '92. I was pretty young, but my parents took me anyway because they were always paranoid a babysitter would mess up (lol, worked out for me I guess). Vague memories. I think my favorite rock experience besides that was Nine Inch Nails, followed by Stone Temple Pilots and Garbage. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @MollyMonroe I saw Nine Inch Nails last fall and it was amazing. Total assault on the senses but in a good way. Fully immersed in the music! Other than that my favorite rock bands live are The National and Radiohead. My guy and I travel all over to see them when they are on tour. Seeing The National again this fall.
    iOS
  • Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    It's really scary if it's a non-gown event.. I feel like I would be getting low scores even before the event starts 😂
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @Syndra x deep breaths, relax. You’ll do fine. Rely on your sense of style, and apply it to Rock Concert apparel.   Vote a little, get a feel for things and then you’ll be fine. ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I am seeing The Rolling Stones in the fall and am really looking forward to that!
    Favorite concert memory was going to the O2 in London to see Paul McCartney, and Dave Grohl came out to sing I Saw Her Standing There with him!! 💗
    Love this idea @MollyMonroe! Seeing Nirvana would be a dream.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @MollyMonroespeaking of Nirvana my fav rock concert was Foo Fighters last year, I love concerts and there’re so many groups I’d love to see(or see again)... I also have to mention 30 seconds to Mars they have a really special place in my heart, I saw them 8 times (met Jared 4 times) and I’ll see them again in two weeks 🖤
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    This theme is too specific like the pool party one was. I might buy an extra top or dress just to have an extra items I could use. I'm not getting my hopes up that I'd get to the number 1 spot again since more casual themes are harder to get good scores on.
    Platform: Android

• KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    I love seeing Bon Jovi live!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts

I don’t know what to submit but i guess this maybe will do good? What do you guys think?? 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    @everly, AppleP, @KaylaJ @trashley watching from backstage......wonder who the band is.......

I love Weird Al, Dweezil Zappa, but I would see any band Dave Grohl is in.  I love him.   He is the most typical rockstar I nearly worship.  Ergo the Weird A & Dweezil reference. I’m more JoHnny Black than Maestro Sly.  I’d hang with Sly.........
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @MollyMonroe wow I’m so jealous that you got to see Nirvana! I’d do anything to experience that. 

Also I can't believe that Maria is being helpful for once and offered me this dress as a luxe goal! It’s gonna be perfect for this SYS:

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    @Syndra x deep breaths, relax. You’ll do fine. Rely on your sense of style, and apply it to Rock Concert apparel.   Vote a little, get a feel for things and then you’ll be fine. ;)
    Thank you for radiating good vibes @kokokokonut <3 I will try black clothes and accessories but if not then the last resort is black *gowns* haha JK  :#
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

How I actually dress at shows vs how I’m gonna submit all week 🤗 I’m just so excited for this.
  • skevansskevans Registered Users 510 Posts
    Alright dolls, I’m in need of some feedback!
    this might be the first theme that’s stumped me a little bit. I started by giving my doll a little bit of peroxide, I think blonde will be a little more rock and roll?

Let me know what you think?
    🤘🏻🤘🏻🤘🏻

I can’t quite seem to pick a hairstyle or a handheld. I’m so used to wearing gowns!
    hey, I'm SK, a big fan of gifs and sarcasm ✌🏼
    iOS / add me on facebook 
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Is there really no black lipstick?  :'( It would be perfect for this theme. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.