❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 7/26/19 Love is in the Air!

Comments

• esmeesme Registered Users, Member 102 Posts
    @ashleydianem
    All the progress you made playing a Kollection is saved. So if you earned two out of the eight items, you would still have two out of the eight items when the Kollection comes back.
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Someone kick me or wake me up. Is this hair really earnable?????😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I freacking LOVE the earnable dress and hair 😍😍😍
    Also really love the GiftBox dressz shoes and handheld purse 😍😍😍😍
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Earnables 
    I love everrrrrything, especially the hair. Bort will be so happy this weekend. 

Gift Boxes 
    Eh. I love the lil makeup bag clutch, so I'll prob do a few swings. 

Kollection
    Holy heaven. Thank you, Kalinda and Glu. *Really* love how the kash was replaced with a champagne dye bundle! Thank you so much for listening and answering k-prayers. 
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    LOOOOVE the earnable hair. Stunning.

I really want the clutch, but I don't know if I'll be lucky enough to get it without spending kstars. :(

The kollection is EVERYTHING, omg, but I'm sad because I won't have enough kstars to complete it. 😭😭😭
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    EARNABLE

I realize the dress is gold and the shoes are silver, but they're both nice! And the hair is stunning.

Which eyes are theese??? So pretty

I LOVE EVERYTHING, BRING ON THE WEEKEND 😍
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @MollyMonroe "K-Prayers" - I love that term! 
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @Katinkae Look for the new eyes with eyeliner!
    #VIPKalinda
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing are those really theese eyes? 😨 which eyeliner colour? If i may ask 💗

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Katinkae you have to then go to the makeup closet and take off the lashes
    iOS
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    I love the earnables! The hair is a must!! Also love the little transparent bag but I don't know if I'll be able to get it. Might take a few spins in the kollection too but I have to buy items for the SYS so I won't have enough stars and I always get the bundle last 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @Katinkae use those eyes, but add the black eye makeup! You can keep the lashes :) 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @AliBryant @thelifeofRaeRae thanks girls 😍

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    I don’t understand why they look so bad on Charlotte 😂😂 what am I doing wrong 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @charlottegold, the doll in the pic doesn't have the lashes on, plus uses different brows that your doll. I think eye color makes a difference too.
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    KOLLECTION

Those earrings I showed you look even better with the dress and purse!

Oooh @KalindaKing that’s stunning on you!
  • kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Does this mean that we will get a kollection during the vip?! Since it seems we get one every other week @KalindaKing ??!!
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I absolutely adore the love is in the air events! I don’t know but usually the items in love in the air event is a 10/10 for me! I love everything and this time is no exception!! 😍😍😍 I’m so hyped for the earnable hair! 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

@Rikk You comment every time I wear orange! 🧡
    #VIPKalinda
    There will be one more Kollection in this update!
    #VIPKalinda
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    dpeters said:
    I love the earnables! The hair is a must!! Also love the little transparent bag but I don't know if I'll be able to get it. Might take a few spins in the kollection too but I have to buy items for the SYS so I won't have enough stars and I always get the bundle last 
    Power of positive thinking @dpeters!  Close your eyes and envision great prizes, and think of yourself opening the bundle as you hit the button. No negativity!  Try it. Even if you don’t get the bundle I bet you’ll get a great prize!

<3  o:)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CatherineBayCatherineBay Registered Users 372 Posts
    dating events hurt my heart and soul, because my sister played my game a little while ago and got me konnected with the hottest male NPC i've ever laid my own two eyes on like i swear i saw sparkles and heard angels sing when i saw this NPC
    ya girl got the THIRST(™) 

,,,home boy could like get it (it being my heart)
    i was prepared to drop my kash, my husband, my girlfriend, my other girlfriend, and my other girlfriend's boyfriend
    and then i saw... that he was added as professional
    Thanos Reality Is Often Disappointing GIF - Thanos RealityIsOftenDisappointing Stone GIFs
    glu pls let me have my man i feel like modern day romeo and juliet only less balcony speeches & untimely death
    Love Pizza GIF - Love Pizza Heart GIFs
    pleaseeeeee?

Can’t you just delete him as a contact then when you run into him again you can flirt and add him as a romantic contact? 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thanks @kokokokonut I'll definitely try it tomorrow! :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    IM SO HAPPY WITH THE EARNABLES
    THAT HAIR IS A DREAM
    AND THE DRESS
    is it tomorrow already

thank you thank you thank you Glu & Kalinda 💚💚
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I’m representing a client at an early interview tomorrow and I know I’m going to wake up all hyper and excited to start playing 😂😂😂 this is the most excited I have been in a long time!! The earnables are absolutely stunning. The Kollection is definitely something I would like to finish eventually. And I’d be happy with any of the GB items! Thank you Glu 💖💖💖 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

🙂
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

This can’t be serious..
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Dress in my free GB, decided to spend 30 on the kollection and not on another box (Thank god because it would have been a daily box ham dress) and got the clutch!
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I got energy in my GB, the little make up bag wasn’t even in my palette. Then the Kollection... wow man I’m stopping here! Hoping to see this Kollection one day during a VIP event!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter