Cant buy the Limited time offer (what settings?)

AnnaMeiiAnnaMeii Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
Hi there. I tried searching if anyone else had this problem, but i was in a hurry and not seeing relevant results, sorry if this is a "repeat" or a "mis-filed" question.
 Ive had no trouble signing up for VIP, making K-star purchases, and SMC.... so why couldnt I do the limited time Kstar/energy/celebrity points bonus bundle  that popped up just earlier? I clicked to see the cost and got a notice about checking my settings (I forgot to screenshot, and now the offer is gone. I dont remember the exact wording. And the offer must have expired while I was signing up for the forums, but that was FAST?!? 
I just thought I would ask what setting would cause one type of purchase to work (SMC, Kstar, etc), but not the other (limited offer bundles). This is the first one I've tried to buy, so IDK if it was just THIS on glitch, or if it's all offers, either. What setting I can check, and where (on Google, or glu?), so that I dont miss out on the next one that I might want. I've never tried buying tickets for SYS, so idk if that works or not. I dont have enough of a kloset to participate most themes yet. Haha
Thanks in advance....and Hi everybody 👋I just started playing this year. I cant believe what I was missing out on! 😍😍😍

Comments

• AnnaMeiiAnnaMeii Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    I forgot I am on android/google
  • AnnaMeiiAnnaMeii Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Ok so I was poking around my google account, and I know why the offer disappeared.... I was charged for it, but never received the items. I guess I solved half of the problem (why did I get an error message?!  Because it was going through....) and discovered a whole new one.....(where did the purchase go???) Now I REALLY wish I had got a screenshot) aaargh!
    Do I have any chance at fixing this here, or do I have to call my card company?
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok you can send a message to Customer Care with a copy of your recent.  They can help you.
    top left 3 lines....(lll/help/glu support) so sorry this happened to you. Nice to meet you. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    Not an android player so I'm sorry I can’t actually provide you with instructions for the settings, but with iOS you have to constantly switch on/off the “allow in-app purchases” option under parental controls to see everything.

Without the parental controls on, you’ll see the “Buy This Look," and special offers, as they necessitate making a purchase. But if you want to have the ability to watch ads or complete offers for free stars, it has to be toggled off.

Not sure if this is what's occurring to android players, but it's the way it always is for iOS and is highly inconvenient; sorry you're having an issue regardless.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Ok you can send a message to Customer Care with a copy of your receipt.  They can help you.
    top left 3 lines....(lll/help/glu support) so sorry this happened to you. Nice to meet you. :)
    I misspelled receipt, but this is the advice to follow. If you were charged, you don’t need to change settings.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary