Options

Is there a point to having A-list networking friends?

nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
Hi :) I’ve been playing for a while and haven’t quite figured out if there’s any actual benefit to having higher ranked friends or even paying K-stars to get them to talk to you. When I have a party, it seems I get the same amount of fans no matter who I invite, whether they’re all A-list or all D-list. Is this different for professional gigs? 
Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 

Comments

• Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    I don’t think there’s a difference, someone correct me if i’m wrong
    iOS platform
  • Options
    LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited July 2019
    I’ve actually been meaning to ask this myself because with the other Glu games I’ve previously played (Britney: AD and Stardom), the ranking of the computer celebrity was highly relevant.

But here I haven’t seen any difference thus far, and even though I'm #1 on the AList, all of my offered Konnektions are like B-D list, with me having to pay KStars if I want to become friends with someone way less famous than me (?!) but  also on A list, which is also different from those games.

So yeah, basically I don’t think it matters until you reach the point where you can invite VIPs like the Kardashians/Jenners, and I’ve honestly never used them since it costs stars.

Edit: Also, welcome! 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Never ever pay to speak to an npc in the game.  I tried when I was new, thinking it would help...he said something either rude or pointless”the beer is flat here” for which I paid 22 Stars.....and I couldn’t add him after that.  Total blow off.   Save your cash and stars for clothes or cars, if you want high ranking  friends immediately, add some of the players here.  A lot have game stats in their signatures.  ;). Hold onto your $$$. In this case,  don’t pay to charm anyone.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Even if there were a difference it's not big enough to warrant spending k-stars on. I only keep NPCs around to get the professional rewards and once they reach 1000 relationship points I delete them and use a different one. You can wait until they max out at 2000 points but it's just faster to revolve them sooner and get your k-stars faster. 
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    And if you have high ranking friends, you have further to go before you reach the number 1 spot in your game. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary