🗳️ SYS -8/1/19 - Welcome August & Kalindaversary with an Art Gallery Opening

Comments

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    @charlottegold beautiful love how you combined the rose gold colored dyes of the jewelry, shoes, and gown doll :love:
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH I hate u but just a little (I really don’t hate u hahaha) bit cause u found @PlantWitch and I didn't, I was on the voting booth for 50 minutes and didn't see that dress
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Definitely, gowns it is, shocker
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KKHLucy oh yes it was posted, glu was tagged, and they failed to address it, now it’s the weekend so expect nothing
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Carol Davida what an amazing compliment coming from you, thank you so much! 🥰
    @KKHLucy hasn’t @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas said before if you see a hacker to send your game ID?? Maybe try that in a PM? 
  • agrcicagrcic Registered Users, Member 330 Posts
    sorry this is off topic but I’m curious to know if anyone haslost a random amount of kstars out of no where. I have 9 less than I did about 7 hours ago and I’m not sure why :(
  • MelanieKKHMelanieKKH Registered Users, Member 170 Posts
    @charlottegold I don't think that someones game id will help to find random doll from voting booth and yes @AliBryant i play on facebook 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @charlottegold that’s only if you see them in your trendsetters group because they need the name to find them
    iOS
    Sorry never mind ...
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

My first 5 looks haven’t done so hot (besides my most recent!!!)... I was thinking classy but fun, like longer cocktail dresses for a ~high end~ art gallery opening, but of course most high scores I’ve seen seem to be gowns. That’s probably what I’ll lean toward only because I’d like the trendsetters hair. I’m sure I don’t understand the theme, but I I think I understand it better than the people I see in the voting booth because well... that’s all over the place 😅 I’m second place to somebody who bought tickets immediately after starting the event, and hasn’t submitted anything since. Fingers crossed I pass them.
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Oh @mikaylachimo that snakeskin dress is a dream in pale pink!
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

Unexpected twinning with @yezx! Now I wish I would’ve brought my monkey 🐵 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Thinking of this look for my next ticket... it’s not a Gown so it’s risky but I refuse to give in to the gowns! 

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Submitted the blue dress in purple on ios!
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Please can someone on IOS submit this dress 🙏🙏
    Just seen on IOS 💙💙
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    I found it😍😍😍 It’s so perfect!
    And I also just submitted it on ios!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Sorry to look bomb, just wanted to show my looks. I'm doing consistently in the 40s, but right now I'm just working on the earnables. After having a pretty chill group last few wks, I'm anywhere from 2-8 with 1st pretty well ahead. The good news is everyone looks lovely so it's not like I'm losing to a beach ball (yet!).

Anyways! I LOVE the black tights (though they're in the wrong place)

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Got this level 43 dress on level 30 thanks to “get this look” on SYS! I’ve wanted this gorgeous dress for so long! 
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    I can submit it tomorrow morning if you still need it, @Abbeymae!
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    @katiealexandraa thanks what time and time zone will you submit it 💗
  • pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Hi everyone,

I’ve been lurking the forum for awhile, but haven’t posted until now! I’ve been playing on and off since the game was released in Canada, but missed a lot in the middle years.

Here are my first few looks, I was imagining a high class formal gallery opening for the first few looks, and my first look has the highest score I’ve ever gotten in SYS! I’ve always been jealous of those of you who consistently score in the 50s haha

edit: they’ve uploaded out of order.. but yeah as you can see the only non-gown got the lowest score 🙃

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @ashleydianem I got that dress being level 42 and I bought for 35,000
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @Abbeymae I'll be awake around 6:00am PDT—but I will check in and make sure you're available before submitting! <3 
    ♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
    edited August 2019
    @katiealexandraa Tysm that works out at 9am est for me so that’ll be great 👍💗💗💗💗
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.