🗳️ SYS -8/1/19 - Welcome August & Kalindaversary with an Art Gallery Opening

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My last looks, I’m glad it’s done I’m currently 3rd in TS with 2 tickets buyers ahead and some ticket buyers behind me so I hope I can get the TS dress even if I’m not excitedly about it

I love the details on this dress 💜
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @VampireBarbie great 😀😍 
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • SveaSvea Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    That was close... One vote less and I wouldn't have gotten the dress.

What an event, my first 6 looks (artsy and cocktail styles) flopped badly and got an average of 30 votes, I have never done this bad before, and after that I was n° 18 on Trendsetters. So I had to go back to gowns, which got an average of 48 votes, now I still might have a chance at the TS 5th place. 

So gowns vs. cocktail dresses are making an average difference of around 18 votes. 
    Android player, add me here
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @kaydencekkh submitted teacup, votes r coming in fast tho.
    IOS doll 💞

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    @Sweetstephy thank you!! I think I missed it but I might try again next SYS when the votes don’t come in so fast 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My last four looks 

Android
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Little late but I love the earnable dress because it looks like soft and sexy velvet 🥰
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Some more recent looks 😊

• VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @kaydencekkh still want me to submit the teacup? my ticket is in about 15 minutes!
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Is this some sort of glitch? This drink was earnable and I own it, it isn’t even available for purchase with stars!! 🤔
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I just submitted my last look and votes came in really fast like in least than 5 minutes, and I got 6 votes short to get the dress, but im 4th on my TS group so hopefully I stay there
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Been saving my diamonds since they were first introduced to the game and it’s taken me since then to earn 27 🙄, but I’ve just made my first purchase using them! After hours of being indecisive about what I wanted, not to mention the anxiety of parting with my hard earned diamonds, I went with the hair! 😂

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @pilirositolam you are so lucky!!☹️
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    The earnable dress is a perfect match for this hair color we earned a while back:

With @Koakuma

iOS
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

My best and worst looks, didn’t do too well this SYS but I finished the event! Heres my doll wearing the earnables:

Looks like I’ll come third this time on TS!
    iOS platform
    @cntarr why? 😂 I think that I didn’t explain myself correctly in my previous post, English isn’t my first language hahah. I already own that drink, I got it when it was released but when I tried to submit a look, I was being charged for some reason (?)
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    @Rumpelstilzchen is this you? If so you were the popular pick😍

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Best vs worst looks! I didn’t do that bad this sys especially since my lowest was 41 it’s usually 35 when we’re still figuring out what the voters want(usually gowns)❤️
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Started from the top, now I’m here.
    #disappointedbutnotsurprised

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
    edited August 2019
    Lowest, highest and my favorite look this sys 🥰
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Best-scoring, worst-scoring, and favorite look! (The suit was my fave outfit for a gallery 💕)

• Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Please vote :)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• Syndra xSyndra x Registered Users 788 Posts
    Just a question~ What will happen if, let's say, I submitted a look 5 minutes before the event ends? Will it automatically give a score right away or something... ?
    ✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖✨🌹 ✪ 💎 💋 🌟 🎆 ✩ 💗 ♛ 💖
  • Silz1217Silz1217 Registered Users 731 Posts
    Finally got this white outfit yeyyyy  but isn’t that bottom piece of fabric that lay in a different direction weird?? Shouldn’t it be just straight??  I seriously only just noticed it 
    Silz1217

IOS platform

K&k Chanel level 27
    kkh Rachele level 24
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Final 6
    Couldn't recover from the 28 pointer I got earlier... 🙃 
    Bummed about not making it to the dress, or the top 5, but glad to be done. Just last minute voting for to see if there's stuff I want to buy/add to my get this list. That was waaaaay more stressful than last week's. 😓

iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • melissakkhmelissakkh Registered Users, Member 1,043 Posts
    I’m not sure but I think I spotted our girl @Naimonster 💖👀

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

Started from the top, now I’m here.
    #disappointedbutnotsurprised

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I'm pretty sure mine was full of ticket buyers and one of the people who kept me out of the top 5 at the end was a male doll and he seems to be the only male doll from that group. I also hope that I see a dress I wanted to spend diamonds on pops up in the next one. I've been saving diamonds and never have anything to spend them on. 
    Platform: Android

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts

I was not expecting to finish at first place but yeah I’ll take my 15 K-Stars and Versace dress 💕
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.