How do you access the forum?

KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
We're curious about how you access the forum. Do you typically come online on your computer or your phone?

#VIPKalinda
http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.

How do you access the forum? 132 votes

Computer
9%
kokokokonutVatsKaylaJDelphineGarnierjudithkkhMelanieKKHjulias_kkhtessisthebestMaree_kkhSisSnappedLikeThanosLolitaalixo 12 votes
Phone
63%
littledollzMani86mikaylachimoCchairccRumpelstilzchenOhemilieKortythallisaCalanthaLisylisgellianndRikkmrs.steffan.ls@gmail.comPlantWitchKylie.BAmzaJasmineKKHLoveflower01MadelynKkhKKHLucy 84 votes
Both
27%
AliBryantNaimonsterwebraAmilicioussoundsprettyChelsea.AmeliaKKHdaffodilKalindaKingChelsea123beachespeachesJulia88Scarletkkhchampagne_mamiyezxKathrineKapelliTyrandaKatyaAllegoriemelissakkh 36 votes

Comments

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Both
    I don’t know if we are allowed to post here (if not I apologise in advance) but just yesterday I was thinking it would be great to have an app to access the forum via phones. I personally use both my phone and computer but I find the navigation easier on my computer. I have the feeling that the mobile version is not entirely adapted to our internet navigators 😊
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Both
    Feel free to post a comment and elaborate! Thanks for your suggestion @Allegorie
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Phone
    I only use it on my phone. I’d love to be able to see who “likes” or “agrees” with my posts on mobile- I know you can do it on the computer, but I don’t think it’s possible with a phone? 
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    I would love if we had an app bc I use the internet browser on my Kindle
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Both
    I agree with @Allegorie, it's easier to navigate on the computer. I often have trouble uploading images from my phone so I have to close and open the website several times before I can upload them.
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Both
    I prefer to read the forum on my computer, but it's much easier to upload pics from my phone. 
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    Computer
    TBH, I access it from my latptop and my tablets, but generally not from my phone, when I'm out, I'm out.  So I chose laptop.  I guess you could call it laptop with an explanation. :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Both
    @jhabs are you iOS? If you click this icon, then you can see who clicked like, agree or lol on your posts 😊

iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Both
    I essentially use it on my phone, but when im on my laptop i also check it. Im too obsessed y’all. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Both
    I use my phone to upload photos and of course for spoilers. But I do prefer to use my laptop when I am at home and also to navigate the forum.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Phone
    @yezx THANK YOU doll!!💕 you just made my life so much easier 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    Both
    I read on phone all the time but if I'm replying or doing anything with a lot of pics, I'll go on desktop. I can never get gifs to work on mobile without downloading then first. Literally all I do on desktop is right click copy image address and post it in the picture field when I post. I dunno if it's an Android thing but links don't work in that field for me on mobile.
    iOS
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Computer
    Computer 
    I don't like using the phone for things like that since the screen is too small.
    Platform: Android

• HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Neither 

I use an iPad

ironically enough, I am posting this from my phone.  I had to resort to my phone yesterday but it has been months since I’ve used phone to even read forum.  I use iPad for it 98% of the time 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 703 Posts
    Both
    I mostly use my laptop, but I use my phone when I want to upload pictures. There's usually so many attachments in threads, I just find it easier to view threads on the computer. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • VatsVats Registered Users 4,773 Posts
    Computer
    I feel so vintage, but I'm a sucker for desktops, though I like to play on mobile, usually I run away from them and laptops as well when comes to internet access. Confortable chair, big screen, keyboard and mouse give me life!

Viva La Vida Á La Vats!
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Phone
    I accidentally pressed phone before I saw there was a both option because I sometimes alternate but probably 70% of the time I use my phone just because I’m always on it 
  • zepphriuszepphrius Registered Users, Member 210 Posts
    Phone
    I guess technically both, but it's phone 99% of the time. I do wish I could see who reacted to my posts (I'm not sure how on android) and sometimes the screen jumps around when I go to upload a picture, but overall it's so much more convenient
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Computer
    Mostly computer. I have the game on my Ipad so I upload the pictures there, save draft, and then type the rest on my laptop. I HATE typing on my Ipad. I do sometimes look at the forum on my Ipad, but usually wait til later to respond unless it's an easy posting a picture and saying "I got energy in my giftbox" thing
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Both
    On my phone I have to go to desktop mode on my browser to see post reactions, but even that is glitchy. I typically access from my phone except when I'm at work and then it's desktop. I probably shouldn't admit that...
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Phone
    I think we can all agree we’d love an app
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Both
    @soundspretty me too... 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Phone
    I agree an app would be great then we could get notifications on our phones as I only see notifications when I go onto the actual forum! Would probably be useful for when people wear certain things on sys specifically so that other people can buy them! 

Also, the only issue I have with accessing the forum on my phone is that I struggle to quote people’s comments when replying to them and struggle to post photos sometimes as well x
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    Phone
    I use my phone  when on the forum :)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Both
    I prefer the phone for convenience, but I wish I could see who reacted to posts..  Android.. I only use my laptop for the forum if I'm at work... @soundspretty and @Allegorie.. I won't tell if you don't tell.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted