🗳️ SYS -8/8/19 - It's a Rooftop Patio Party!

1181920212224Next

Comments

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,113 Posts

Looks 9 - 14. I bought the maroon skirt to finish the VIP event and I love it! 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 429 Posts
    Final 10
    Been offline the whole weekend so I didn't get to post everything. Proud to say I FINALLY finished an SYS since the new format was released. I got my best scores in a long time and I feel like my old self again!

Two weeks ago during the previous previous sys, I said I'd been on track to finally earn the 2nd item in two weeks time if the trend of ending with 15, 10, 5, and finally 0 points under kept up. Last week it didn't and I did horribly compared to what I usually do. This week was a HUGE turn around for me and I'm bursting with joy over finally finishing an SYS (i think my 3rd) like I predicted I would 2 weeks ago. I even got 3rd in my ts group which is major compared to the 7th(?) I think I got last week. Ty to everyone for voting and helping make it possible. Fingers crossed that I can continue this trend! I've never been through my handhelds so many times in my life! 😂

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 509 Posts
    Had to work it again! Despite the theme, I’m always a little tense about what to wear and the score since most themes can be interpreted differently by voters. Only 2 of us in the T$ received the earnable dress which is a shame since many in my group had really nice looks. I honestly don’t know what the motivation is for those after 5th place since the prizes are so limited. Here’s the highest and lowest (but my fave look).

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,387 Posts

Well.. I put 16 looks in, but actually ended up using 4 tickets... lol.. the first one was actually by accident.. i had about 4 minutes left until my next free one, but i thought, "Well, I'll go ahead and get my look ready and then submit it when the timer hits 0"... I forgot that I was waiting on the timer and I hit "submit"!  argh!  well.. Everyone in my group at that time was chill, so i figured, well, i'll just surrender a free ticket at the end... well.. i miscalculated my time at the end and was only going to end up with 13 looks! lol .. i had been in first pretty much the whole time anyway, so i wasn't too worried about being a look short, but then an apparent ticket buyer emerged..  (he jumped more than 120 points in the last hour)(a guy doll at that).. i typically would have just let them have it, too, but i was one of the ones that really really liked the ts hair... so I had to submit 3 extra tickets to pass the ticket buyer.. total 16 looks.. sorry, guy doll, but i couldn't let you have it this time... 

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 60/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • AlantisKKHAlantisKKH Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv those r some cute outfits 
    @AlantisKKH , thank you, sweetie!! :)
    Addicted
    In search of: the maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • SavagekkhSavagekkh Experienced Member Registered Users 556 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I saw at least three of those looks. Voted for the all green one 3 times. 
    @Savagekkh that's so cool! Thank you! :)
    Addicted