🗳️ SYS -8/8/19 - It's a Rooftop Patio Party!

Comments

• ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts

Look 1. Wish it got more votes🤦🏻‍♀️

Look 2🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm not completely sure what people wear to rooftop patio parties but I could work with this theme. I might have to use the butterflies a lot if it helps get enough points to get to the earnable dress. I was close last time, but not close enough.
    Platform: Android

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier people wear cute and chic clothes to rooftop parties. So cocktail dresses, nice slacks or skirts. I don’t see many rooftop pool parties in my city, as most of the rooftop party space is usually in a bar or restaurant setting. Usually rooftops have the best lounge atmosphere with great DJs. 
    iOS Doll 

• JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

I’m really surprised, this look usually does much better but I guess it’s more garden party than rooftop party?
    iOS platform
  • corinnetcorinnet Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    This is one of those weeks where I’ll vote for someone even if I don’t like their look just to avoid voting for another off-theme gown. 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I’ve seen a lot of pool party outfits being the popular pick but I refuse to vote for a swimsuit. I agree with everything  @Monica L said 🤔

yep, I bet you can guess who was the popular pick 🤦🏻‍♀️
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    edited August 2019
    deleting i don’t feel like complaining sorry 😭
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @Kkh_Anastasia @luvs2gruuv and all others looking for the sparkler on iOS, I just submitted it. 

Look two, at least other people in my TS aren’t doing much better lol
    iOS platform
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I saw your purple look in the voting booth, voted for you, then instantly went to the closet and tried to recreate it using items I already had lol I loved it! 
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    My first two looks didn’t do so well :/

So I need some advice, what do you think of these?

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa wow lol that hasn’t been my experience at all. Whenever I use a common piece I get ripped to shreds, with very few exceptions. I always find my scores do better when I submit “on theme” rare items 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    My first two looks did okay, could’ve been worse for sure:

Unfortunately I don’t know how my TS group is doing because two hours and like 30 rounds of voting later I still don’t have TS lol hopefully my next submission in a few hours will trigger it!
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    My first looks didn’t do so well :( 
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    Both of my looks got 36 votes. ;) not entirely sure what I’m supposed to submit to be “on theme” but i’m already sick of this event 🙃 vague themes like this are always a mess
    iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    My first two looks did really well I just hope I’ll keep getting these scores as tomorrow I’m going in Croatia and I don’t know if I’ll miss some ticket and the thing is that I really like the TS hair so wish me good luck

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Is this a happy trip to Croatia @AmandaMKkh?  I don't want to wish you a happy trip if it's not a happy trip. Safe trip that works. Have a safe trip a successful event and hopefully you can be with us while you're there. <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @charlottegold i’m constantly the only one in my TS who dresses on theme without basic looks and still struggle a lot to basic looks, it’s infuriating to me hahaha
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    @Scarletkkh I LOVE that first look😍😍😍. It is criminal that it didn't score higher
    @dpeters im seeing gowns as well and the worst part is that its the popular pick🤦‍♀️. I rather vote for the other look even if I dont like it. @JasmineKKH both your looks is amazing and I think it deserved more votes🤷‍♀️⭐️. @jhabs thank you so much for voting for me😍💕. It really makes me happy to hear that you liked it that much😻. I hope you get a ton of votes for your look💛🧡
    @Calantha 😂 Thank you so much for saying that⭐️. Im not sure what the voters want🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️. Gowns and swim clothes it seems😂. 
    @Scarletkkh thank you! And i totally agree about the gowns, they’re always the popular pick and idk anyone who’d wear a sparkly long evening gown to a rooftop barbecue party lol
    iOS platform
    @JasmineKKH you are welcome😊⭐️. I refuse to vote for any gowns this week😂
    @MollyMonroe I voted for you, loved that look. Sadly I couldnt buy the sparkler because I used my diamond on the wine glass last week😂. But loved your look so much😻
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

That 33 is probably the worst I’ve gotten ever. I don’t understand, because whenever I see rooftop parties on tv the women wear cute cocktail dresses and use the party to flirt with hot guys. So I went for a flashier glam look 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Thank you, @Scarletkkh! Well whenever you have enough again, just let me know and I'll tag you then. 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Are you supposed to be able to vote for someone that’s in your own TS group? I feel like that’s a little weird...
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈