KKW Contour Kit?

RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
Hey dolls, long time lurker here. Do y’all think that buying the contour kit is worth it? (I’ve already lost my 20 vids so that doesn’t matter). I’ve noticed lots of dolls have it so I’m curious if I should buy it as well.
✨ ios player
✨ english isn’t my first language

Comments

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    If you like the look of it, definitely go for it. The contour looks amazing on the dolls I’ve seen wear it and I’m sure yours would too 💞 🙂

IOS doll 💞

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    It really looks amazing but keep in mind that you cannot change the eyes 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    So it’s eyes + contour in one? I’m not going for it, then! Thanks @elettrahere ❤️
    ~ iOS player ~
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    tbh i have it but i don't use that much idk It makes my doll look more old than i like to think she is
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Sorry for hijacking the thread but I also have questions regarding which bundle is worth in your eyes/which one I should buy first. 

I really like these ones. 
    "Mugler bundle" I like the sheer shoes (I think there are better ones but they never show up/old SMC) and the dress is also beautiful but I'm not fan of the hair. 
    The starfish hair/silver dress/silver cluch. Not a fan of the hair or dress, but the clutch will come really handy in many SYS. Maybe not worth to buy it if I just like the clutch...or maybe buy it last or just buy it when it show up...I really don't know about this one lol.
    The "Silver Bundle", I actually like everything, hair is really good. Dress is kinda "basic" but I also kinda like it. Shoes is nice it will work with many gowns.
    The Red bundle" I will 100% buy it when it shows up. Really like everything.

But I'm thinking buying 1 bundle per month so please help me decide guys. 
  • naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    @Tyranda i like the first one
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    @elettrahere @naomi_nai @Sweetstephy thank you so much for answering!! i don’t think i’ll buy it, rather save up for another offer
    ✨ ios player
    @Tyranda i’d buy the last one as well, the dress is beautiful and the popular vote on SYS every time i see it
    ✨ ios player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I bought the eyes, but in all honesty I only use it for SYS to change up my look up.  I love the idea of the contour, but those eyes are a turn off for a lot of people.  Let me put blush on without changing my dolls eyes.  So, if you think of it as an investment for SYS, you'll love the contour kit.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @kokokokonut @stellajames34 thanks for your answers dolls!!🥰 i’d personally love to have the blush option too!
    ✨ ios player
  • Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    Can we buy the contour in black friday with kstars?
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    No, it can only be bought with real money. 
  • rach89rach89 Registered Users, Member 450 Posts

Hey, I know it’s a year later but does anyone know if we will get the opportunity to purchase the kkw contour kit on Kk Hollywood again anytime soon/ at all? I have been wanting it desperately 😂.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    It's in rotation - I had it last week. Each week you'll get a new past fashion goal/special offer so it should pop up eventually. 
    I’m not sure what a past fashion goal is but I’ll figure it out! Thank you!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    a fashion Goal, or a Shop Kim’s Cloiset,  these are limited time, Special offers you buy with real currency.  See how the examples show “Now Only $9.99”. That sets it apart from the Kollections that are also limited time offers, but those are purchased using KStars.    
    These offers pop up periodically and there is no way to buy it, unless it’s the current offer in rotation, in your game.  
    You access these offers by tapping through your event bullhorn icon on the right side of your game screen. One tap might show a fashion goal, tap again it  might show a Kollection, another tap will bring you to yoyr event meter, and another tap might ask if you want to watch a video for Rapid Recharge.    Does this help? 
    (I circled the bullhorn from the weekend event in purple.  This is what you tap to open up the different offers, meters etc.)

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @rach89 hi, it just means fashion goals that literally came out in the past hahah, they come back after a while so you just have to wait for the contour to show up again. 
    ✨ ios player
    Thank you both, I understand the bull horn and purchases I just don’t know what a “fashion goal” is it like when I have to spend stars to earn prizes or do some event or task.? I understand the items are from the past. 

Anyway if you say it will come back in rotation that’s all I need to know so thank you so much for taking the time to help me ❤️
    @rach89 A fashion goal is an offer to buy clothes or makeup (if you scroll back a bit you’ll be able to see some examples that people
    posted) for real money, you don’t have to spend any stars or do any kind of event! Just click through the bullhorn until a pannel that says #FASHIONGOALS on top comes up, then you click the option that says Get this look (i think?). They change every few days. Hope this helps!
    ✨ ios player
    Ok got it! Sorry I’m slow, it’s a phrase like #fashiongoals not an actual goal to achieve. Geez. I appreciate it ❤️