šŸ—³ļø SYS - 8/15 Picnic in the Park!

Comments

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @thallisa Your look with the picnic basket and orange kitty is gorgeous! šŸ’ž

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    Iā€™m only averaging 43.8 šŸš®šŸš®šŸš®
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh Thank you so much! I need all the votes to get to dress !
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    My looks 5-8:

I passed the ticketbuyer in my T$ group and Am currently no 1! Hope I can stay there.

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • kiki_kkiki_k Registered Users, Member 212 Posts

My highest score so far this SYS!
  • TaishaKkh07TaishaKkh07 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    Spotting a Ticket buyer she wasnā€™t even in 5 place and bought her way up to that first place. This is something that is frustrating Iā€™m working so hard coming up with good outfits that at least gives me good points and some random doll just buys her way up. Is not fairĀ 
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos that image made me laugh way harder than it should have šŸ’€

if anybody submits the flower hair or pink dress from this event please let me know!

Iā€™m also on the lookout for this hairstyle:

Iā€™m holding out hope to find at least one of these items before SYS ends tomorrowšŸ¤ž
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add meĀ here
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    @VampireBarbie I can submit the flower hair for you! My next submission is in 4 hours, 30 minutes (I think, you know math and me šŸ¤Ŗ)
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @Basak thank you dollĀ šŸ˜˜Ā šŸ’•
    @yezx lol thank you love!! I hope I find you šŸ’ž
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Iā€™m averaging 46.8 which Iā€™m pretty happy about! I hope that for the next SYS the clothing earnable isnā€™t a one-piece. I think glu is trying to make up for only getting 1 clothing item in this new SYS lay-out rather than 2 clothing items like before but Iā€™d much rather win a single piece that I can pair with something else of my choice instead of a one-piece I probably wonā€™t ever wear! :(
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Will a android player please submit this hair for me
    I play on androidĀ 
    edited August 2019

Spend an awful long time searching this hairstyle, what is it doing in the long-hairstyles-section, Glu?

Any handheld/pet/clutch requests for iOS? Keep in mind that I have only been playing for about 14 months šŸ˜‚ i dont own everything šŸ˜… been grinding a lot of tb boxes and spending a lot during Bf tho, so you never know!

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @yezx can you please model this for me I love it so much and donā€™t have itšŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¢

@cntarr there you go!

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @VampireBarbie Are you on iOS? Just submitted pink dress and hairstyle.

iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
    @webra thank you so much for tagging me and submitting those items! I voted for a long time and unfortunately didnā€™t find you but I did find a doll wearing the hairstyle!

so thank you doll if you are reading this and thank you webra because I probably wouldnā€™t have been voting at that time if you hadnā€™t tagged me šŸ’› Iā€™ve always regretted not chasing this hairstyle during that weekend event (though I was lucky and got the yellow dress in my free box) and it has been on my wishlist forever!
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    Iā€™ve submitted the grey cat on iOS for the ones who still want/need it.

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    me @ the 3 tb's:

i just don't give a s**t anymore lmaaaooo

ā™” doll's name: dolce
    ā™” call me egg tho
    ā™” a+++ / level 99
    ā™” iOS
    ā™” i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool faƧade
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @VampireBarbie Glad you found the hair! I can try to submit the dress another time. That look did pretty well at 47 votes.
    iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
    My TS group doesnā€™t seem to be very invested in this eventšŸ¤£ Iā€™m just expecting a ticket buyer to come up.
    @webra thank you so much šŸ–¤ and Iā€™m so glad your look scored well!
    she/her
    add meĀ here
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,496 Posts
    Thank you, @TrashleyKKH! Because of your post I took inspiration by @Tyranda and used the white shirt. I love how we inspire each other!

Can anyone tell me when this hair was released or when they think it will become available? I need it in my life!!! It haunts me in the voting booth
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.