📺KK:H Weekend Event - 8/16/19 Keep The Cameras Rolling!

Comments

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Finally playing around with the black dye. It really does make a lot of gowns look super sexy and mysterious. I can dig it. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @mikaylachimo You are so lucky! You look like a star! While I cry, cry , cry to my lonely heart, thinking ,there so many giftboxes missing in my life. That’s why does these tears keep coming back at night. 
    IOS Player 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @katiealexandraa i googled it a few months ago when they disappeared. Apparently Apple stopped allowing apps to be played for in game currency because it was allowing these apps to be higher on the app store list because people were more enticed to play them/the apps were paying to have their apps be ranked higher? Idk, I don't like it because it is so hard to earn k stars without the in game offers. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    @alice_kkh giving me all the gothic romantic princess feels! 😍😍😍
    IOS Player 
  • MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    @alice_kkh
    How did y'all get that photobooth? From a Halloween event? My hiatus was poorly timed!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got 5 blue dye and now I'm trying to decide what I want to dye first. 
    Platform: Android

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Thank you Glu for sending us free dye and another gb! I got 5 blue dyes
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH 🖤🖤
    @MollyMonroe yes, I think it’s from trick or treating with the kids last Halloween
    iOS
    @MollyMonroe it was from last year Halloween event when you walk around talking to trick-or-treaters and you get backgrounds from talking to them. 
    IOS Player 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    So... In my free gift box I got the green and huge handbag, then decided to open two more boxes and got energy and some black outfit... I really wanted the dress though, because duh... It’s pink and I am obsessed with pink so I decided to open two more boxes and boom!

I got everything that I wanted and more. 💕 Turns out there was a glitch with cash in the GB... 🤔 Glad I didn’t get any. 😹 Anyway... Thank you Glu for giving us some free dyes to try and sending us another free gift box. This is what I got from my second free box. ☺️

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Omg THANK YOU GLU for the box and the dyes I really love you when you’re this generous 💙
    I found the earrings I’m so happy 😘

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @katiealexandraa or just more affordable ones?? I have liked into several for purchase ones and this time they’re all like “make a 50 dollar purchase” 😫😫😫😫😫 I don’t need custom shampoo that badly
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @alice_kkh love how you say “with the kids” like the full time responsible mom you are 😅🥰
    lord knows i visit those things twice a year 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts

Omg I’m actually so happy! 

• CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

I wanted the earrings but im okay with kstars. Thank you for the free box, Glu! 😊

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

edited August 2019
    Obsessed with the new dyes 💙

are we ever gonna get a different pee pose tho? It’s killing me still
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @alice_kkh how else is someone supposed to stand in that dress?? It looks like she’s sowed into it 😂
    @charlottegold lol I just need the fake smile off the face
    iOS
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Thank you @eggsandbananas for the quick fix and compensation.

@katiealexandraa Thank you for bringing this up. iOS players have missed out on double game offers for many months. There are a few games offering a huge amount between 700-900kstars, and iOS are missing out! This is like chopping one of my arm off. It's impossible to rely on measly 5 videos a day to get through this game's increasing expense.
    PM to add
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Oh I found the link. Please don't hate me, I am just the messenger :(
    https://www.tapjoy.com/why-am-i-not-seeing-any-ppe-game-offers-on-ios-2/
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    edited August 2019
    @yezx hahaha I’m trying so hard to visit those things 😂 every day since they updated the achievement but keep forgetting. I’m such a bad mama
    iOS
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I got sapphire dye the first time around which I definitely was not upset about but I'm happy for the second chance. I got the hair in my second box. Thanks Glu!
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Can anyone tell me about sponsorships in reality shows? I remember reading something about them in an earlier reality event thread but never heard about it again. How do you get a sponsorship in your reality show?
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    @charlottegold hahaha, I've been wanting to try that shampoo for a looooong time, so I ended up ordering it! The shampoo & conditioner I buy is usually $11 each for bottles a little more than half the size, so it wasn't TOO much more than I already spend. 😬😬But I get it, we need way more affordable offers!

@thelifeofRaeRae thanks for sending along the info! Going to go read it now. No one would hate you for sharing that 💕💕💕

♡ iOS (level 64 A+++) ♡
    ♔ Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkh 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    edited August 2019
    At least you guys have offers... I don’t even have the button in my K Stars shop to earn free stars. 😂😂

🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Just opened my game again, thanks Glu for the fix! My dyes will definitely be put to good use, after a lot of thought and trying stuff on... I’m still not sure what I want to dye! I got event points in mine, but I’m not mad cuz I was worried about not being able to finish with all my obligations this weekend, so thanks again! Glad that Simon called about the boxes. I loved the part about him putting on his reading glasses and the shameless promotion thingy! It’s the little things that make Simon adorable 😂 
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Thank you for the free box and dyes! And  thankfully I overslept today and missed the Kash in the gift boxes.
    IOS
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    I really like the hair !:) 

that’s for amateurs