📺KK:H Weekend Event - 8/16/19 Keep The Cameras Rolling!

167891012Next

Comments

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Wrong board, my bad!
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I married my npc husband when I was 15 irl and thought I was straight, it's been 5 years and he's still my main man but I flirt with all the storyline ladies hahaha poor dude
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos lol I feel that!! I'm gay but my doll is bi because I'm emotionally attached to her husband and I've spent so many k stars on him since 2015 ahaha. I have to do some bachelorette quest rn for my reality show and I choose to date girls because William Walker is the only man for my doll lol
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    hey guysss i was wondering, did everyone get 5 free black dyes? because i only have the 3 sys ones and i haven’t dyed anything (i even checked every. single. item. i have) 

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos he sure is haha!
    for me it was the opposite actually, I finished this morning! I usually grind out reality show events pretty fast, I think the way to get the most event points for the least energy is to only do 3 hour shoots and do the 5 energy guest action and then alternate between the 1 energy action which gives 2 stars and the 2 energy action which gives 3 stars. You can knock out an episode using ~22 energy and get 2 points from the guest action and 12 points for finishing with as much as 8 bonus, it goes a lot faster than doing 8 hour shoots for 20 points and the same bonuses.
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @RedVelvet did they not appear right after Simon gave you the apology notice? The black and sapphire dyes showed up at the same time. 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    @nubcake i didn’t check right away but when i tried to dye a dress i realized i had 0 black dyes (up to that point at least). i thought it was a glitch since i did get the blue ones but i’m still at 3 dyes lol 
    ✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts

@mikaylachimo You are such a Bel-Air Divaaaa!!! <3<3<3 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @AmeliaKKH hahaha thank youuuu 🖤🖤
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Finally finished!!

It took me all weekend as I’m working on the “France Fan Fav” achievement 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Just got the dress! I really love the clutch but I dont have enough energy to finish

I play on Amazon kindle!
  • CandleJennerCandleJenner Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    I’ve noticed some people have been struggling to complete this reality event or find it really tedious so I’m gonna share a tip of mine! Doing 3 hour reality show gigs at the Calabasas house is a walk in the park. If you have not bought the Calabasas house (which is 50k cash or 120 k-stars) I really recommend saving up your cash to finally purchase it. When you do a reality show gig at the house, you can invite 4 of your contacts to your house.  If you invite them and do all of their special actions (which takes 5 energy each), they all will give an extra 3 event points each. They also give back an energy each so you get 4 energy points back altogether. Then with your remaining 4 energy, you spend it on the “mingle with crew” option or the “funny one-liner” one or if you’re lucky, you could spend 2 energy on 2 1 energy actions and then boom, you finish your gig and in return you get 39 event points by using 20 energy or less! Hope this is actually helpful to some people. I don’t know if this is as affective in the 5-star events but it’s definitely worth a try. Also sorry if this was already a very well known thing, I just got back into playing the game again after a very long break.
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @CandleJenner Welcome and I love your profile picture😂
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Did anyone open more boxes? I opened a couple more to get dye and they still had cash. I was able to miss it, but I’d hate to see it next weekend.

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Guys I’m about to lose my fricking mind over this  

THIS was the last reality tv show I needed to get the clutch and I finished it 10 seconds before the event ended BUT it didn’t give me my points...IT WAS THE LAST 20 POINTS I NEEDED and I finished by the skin of my teeth, I worked my ass off for the clutch I finished the event before it ended...why the hell didn’t I get my points, can someone explain this to me because this is feeling like total horse crap edit: @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas @kokokokonut I really need an answer as to why this has happened 
  • CandleJennerCandleJenner Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    @ValerieGray Thank you! I have impeccable photoshop skills. (;