🗳️ SYS -8/22/19 - Country Club Theme!

Comments

• Alannah007Alannah007 Registered Users 12 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Alannah007 Do you know if you can buy that hair with diamonds? It’s so pretty and I need it in my life. 🥺🥺🥺
    Ahh I am not sure :( I got the hair from the New Year 2018 event. Is there a way I can check if it can be purchased with diamonds? I just came back after not playing for about a year so the diamonds are new to me :/
    btw I love ur username 😂 amazing!
    ALANNAH
    KKH A+++ Level 39
    Daily iOS KKH player since June 2014
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    I used these looks the last SYS too. The last three have been so similar I hope next week will be different. I’m so sick of seeing the same stuff!
    I play on iOS 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @CandleJenner yes, it's available for 25 diamonds! 😉
    Android
  • CandleJennerCandleJenner Registered Users, Member 17 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Chloè_KKH THANK YOU! 😫 I only have 1 diamond but I will work day in and day out for it 🤭
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Yeah right

TOTALLY OK FOR SOMEONE WITH ANXIETY WAIT 6 HOURS TO GET THIS BEAUTIFUL GRANDMA DRESS.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    5 looks submited and im still at 157 points *sigh* this SYS is giving me major Rock COncert SYS were all my looks FLOPPED!!!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Honestly, ticket buyers wearing daily GB jumpsuits 🙄🙄🙄
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Is anyone having issues with the lock icons not appearing? 
    @Abbeymae at least she's on theme? Mine is wearing jeans 😩
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    Is it normal to be voting for the same doll repeatedly (but against other dolls)? Like, within a five-minute span of voting, I’ll probably get the same doll at least three separate times a cumulative quarter of the time. Is that normal or a glitch? TIA :) 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage That's normal. I *think* we get paired with 3 dolls for 20 rounds. 60 points is the max you can get, so whatever score you end up with is the accumulation of your score out of 20 in each round.
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @soundspretty thanks! I think I’m just having more repeats than usual, for some reason. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    edited August 2019
    Concept: TS groups that are only filled with ticket buyers and they all try to out ticket each other

maybe this will solve our problems???? 🤔🤔
    @CandleJenner I bought a ticket pack during one of the first SYS because I wanted to beat out another ticket buyer for the hair last minute but she ended up having something like a 1000 point lead overnight and it would've been pointless to use them. Please do not punish me for my moment of weakness!! lol
    @soundspretty god some of them can be so brutal when it comes to spending. But I’m sure not many of us are gonna worry about them this week because these prizes are kinda underwhelming 😅
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Ryley1e said:
    I thought I was in theme with my first 3 outfits I got 40-45 and that’s okay, I can get the last earnable (cause I really want the hair) and then I submit a look that SCREAMS country club and I got 31, but I've seen GOWNS in my TS group and in the voting booth been the popular pick, I mean really????? 

I swear if I see another one of the giant poofy tiered pink dresses I’m gonna lose it ... it’s always the popular vote too and I’m like bish WHAT do you even think a country club is 🙄
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    5-6 looks
    my scores really improved and I got a 50!! 🥳 but Idk what I’ll submit next 😅

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Alannah007Alannah007 Registered Users 12 Posts
    "hello yes  here, what is your emergency?"
    " @Alannah007 stole my wig and actually made me want the earnable dress"
    "uhhh, ma'am-"
    "no sir you dont understand it should be illegal for her to be that fashionable"
     911 come and catch me if you can 😂

thank you.. I try ❤️ 
    ALANNAH
    KKH A+++ Level 39
    Daily iOS KKH player since June 2014
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited August 2019
    I swear to god, i am doing my best just to get the damm tennis raquet!!!
    But aparently my best is not up to the KKH facebook players! Because they dont like anything i submit x.x
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Looks 4,5,6. It’s unfortunate that the truly on theme look (no.6) scores the worst. I’m not sure why I am still bothering to stick with this theme... just so I don’t piss off the people who don’t want gowns? I think I’d rather have the votes 😂

Looks 1-6. I caved and used the damn pink dress on my third look after seeing it be the popular pick all the time 🤦 Also I paid 75 k-stars for this white hat so yes, I will use it for every submission and get my money's worth 😛 

• CosimoKKHCosimoKKH Registered Users, Member 14 Posts
    I live near a country club, though its not super elite or anything, for many of the events or when people do things, they dress for playing golf or tennis and stick to preppy looks. Usually their outfit is neutral and incorporates stripes. And accessories usually comes down to the person and what they are doing.
    As a male player, I hope people don't just spam gowns and vote for them, I've already seen it in my group and its not fun to have to compete against gowns because guys don't have gowns to join lol
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

With @yezx and @LindaVB 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    My scores are between 25-41. At this rate, I wont be able to get the hat. And voting only give me cash. 😫
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Yay! Got the dress from granny couture! 💗💕 This dress is making my doll look like a secretary of a misogynistic, narcissistic, and perverted boss from the 60s 😬😂

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺