Storylines that lead to Cassio/Raul

JaysWaykkhJaysWaykkh 4 PostsRegistered Users, Member
Hey all 🤗 wondering if anybody can give me an idea of what gigs I should take to get to the Cassio/Raul competition. Was the lion queen even only a weekend thing or will I still get it at some point? And has anybody successfully dated Cassio as of yet? 

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member 3,892 PostsRegistered Users
    The Lion Queen gigs were a regular storyline so you'll get that eventually. You cannot date Cassio unfortunately. He'll flirt with you in the game but it won't give you an option to date him or Raul.
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook) 
    📷 Follow me on Instagram!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator 23,687 PostsModerators
    edited August 2019
    Why does everyone forget the Count?  Lol  Everybody wants Casio or Raul, I want Count Allucardi!  You do get to flirt with Cassio a few times, but isn’t it possible to actually date Raul if you want?  Our Brands manager or whoever, calls us and tells us not to tease Raul, but I never pursued it.  Who did?
    🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Community Moderator 23,687 PostsModerators
    edited August 2019
    Oh  Hi @JaysWaykkh Welcome to the forum

🦋Purple Headed  ♊+  🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I PLAY 3 GAMES
    💜 Vats is Back ~ My Heart Sings 💜
    Why does everyone forget the Count?  Lol  Everybody wants Casio or Raul, I want Count Allucardi!  You do get to flirt with Cassio a few times, but isn’t it possible to actually date Raul if you want?  Our Brands manager or whoever, calls us and tells us not to tease Raul, but I never pursued it.  Who did?
    It's been awhile but I think he took you out on a date or two but he doesn't become a romantic partner in the game that you can actively invite to dates and such. I still say someone needs to make a Cassio male doll and make everyone happy 😂
  • JaysWaykkhJaysWaykkh 4 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    I can’t even get to the point where I get to date him 😩😂 I’ve snuck away with him a few times (I know I’m a dirty little birdie) I suppose knowing that ultimately I can’t even date him should deter me but I’m holding on to desperate hope 😅🤪  My character will remain celibate until the next time she sees him? 😅
    @kokokokonut the count!?!? 🤯🤯🤯 Blow my mind girl... 🤪 where do I find this count? And dammit I don’t even want Raul 😩😩 I would be settling. Why do the game devs hate us so much?? 
    @soundspretty sorry forgot to mention you I’m new here 😅😅 thank you both for your replies!! I’ve been searching for answers everywhere I even created a twitter account lol @kokokokonut
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage 424 PostsRegistered Users, Member
    edited August 2019
    You guys have way higher standards for your dolls than I do.

I married the first unemployed D-lister who didn’t overtly insult me when I asked him out, and we’ve been unhappily married ever since.

(And yes, he’s still unemployed. Apparently marriage doesn’t galvanize one into occupational action when the other spouse is the most famous person on the planet.

He finally offered to pay for the date he asked me out on today—and it was at Central Park, where there were zero options for monetary transactions. And no, I don’t want to talk about it). 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    edited September 2019
    Before there was a way to safely transfer your game, customize your spouse, or choose someone with konnections, I got a new phone and my game was deleted. Since I had to restart anyway, I would start a game then go around and if I couldn't find an attractive NPC then I restarted again. Probably did this 20ish times. I've been married to my good looking NPC ever since lol.