Options

Comeback quest 💁🏼‍♀️

AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
I’ve just reached no.1 on the top stars list and I want to start a comeback, but a) I want to know if it’ll make my BF break up with me or b) will it affect the amount of viewers I get on reality shows and c) I don’t know which one to start ? All help would be appreciated 🙏💗

Comments

• Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    The only thing that will be affected is your fans, your reality show and relationships will stay the same. As for which you should do first, i would do money maker because it shows up the most since love guru is only for dates and fashion icon is only for modelling.
    iOS platform
  • Options
    Doesn’t fashion icon help with reality shows since I do them every weekday and in VIP, professional weekends and keep the cameras rolling events. Whichever would help with reality shows would be useful💗💗 Thanks for your help 🙏
  • Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Abbeymae none of the comebacks help in reality shows unfortunately, I wish they could lol
    iOS platform
  • Options
    Does this not count ?? Because I can invite npc who are actors to my reality shows !
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    But.....parties are the best way to get your fanbase up 9n a hurry after z comeback.  I would go for the comeback that has the bext dress!  Congratulations on making number 1, and good luck with the comeback 2nd rise!

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Regarding the reality show, I have never encountered any special action button in reality shows.  Maybe with an 8 hour one.  I'll go do one and let you know. 

There is no special comeback action in the reality shows.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    @kokokokonut thank you for checking !! I think I like the fashion icon dress the best so I will do that one . Wish me luck 💗💗