🗳️ SYS -8/29/19 - Theme: The 80's

Comments

• TaishaKkh07TaishaKkh07 Registered Users, Member 28 Posts
    I’m only 3 tickets in and I’m already giving up😩 gowns it is for me :’( i really wanted to try the theme but it just won’t work out for me 
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    What looks did you do so far @TaishaKkh07
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Looks 1-4 ☺️ Most of my looks are more 70s disco but these children voting don’t know 😅

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Had to use a similar look to @webra for the top one, yours was perfection!! Bottom look I truly have no idea how I got a 50 because I’m so off theme but closer than 90% of the voting booth 🤦🏻‍♀️
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Look 4 & 5. Look 3, 4 and 5 all got above 40 points. Still trying to figure out a bit what to submit, but I’m hoping this SYS will score better than the last one scored for me:) 
    Playing on IOS.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @Rikk how do I get your voters? Do you pay them off or what? 😂 Also thank you for reminding me about those boots. I stole your idea and dyed them pink awhile back. I wish our dyed items had an icon so I can remember what I did...

Nobody has bought tickets yet in my group and we're all doing awful. Voting booth is a mess. I hate that my gown is the only look so far that has done well. I just submitted a look with our knockoff Care Bear. If that doesn't scream 80's I don't know what does. But I'm not feeling confident

Edit: Care Bear got 44. Also I just googled what they look like now and I am offended
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
     I wish our dyed items had an icon so I can remember what I did...

A dyed section in the kloset would be so great. And if you could filter by dye color, even better.
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @HollySisk Love it!! Thanks for sharing your prom photo!  <3
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Love your prom photo @HollySisk!!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Look #5.

It’s a hot mess but also couldn’t be any more 80s unless this iconic quad was harmonizing around the doll simultaneously:

So that probably means I’m going to do terribly with voters. Lol. 

Update: I was wrong. I am the champion,
    my friends. And I’ll keep on fighting till...well, look #14. 

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @HollySisk I love that pic! You look gorgeous 
    iOS platform
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts

PM to add
    @Naimonster I’m positive I actually voted for your first look! I remember it because I thought it was so perfect! 

Your scores are ridiculous; they should be so much higher. Almost everyone’s should, seems like. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I have the same phobia, but decided to attempt self-induced exposure and response prevention therapy via visiting a haunted house with a clown theme. 

Long story short, with five years of my lifespan having been reduced due to this experience, I highly recommend you maintain that very healthy and rational fear of clowns in perpetuity. If you try to confront the fear, all you’ll encounter is a soulless, cackling homicidal maniac with more face paint than all the KarJenners combined. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    edited August 2019
    Speaking of circuses, we should have a “Freakshow” themed SYS.

It would be really different and a bit darker (in a good way) than all these picnics, country clubs and art galleries we are apparently whiling our privileged days away at. 

Edit: No need to disagree anonymously, you know very well you can still wear your gowns and bring your champagne to a Freakshow and wind up in 1st on TS. 🙄
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    I’m so sad with how the last two scored. It’s like no one has ever seen Jem. 

iOS Doll 

• ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts

Just when I was about ready to give up I finally broke 50! I guess I know which outfit I’m watching videos to unlock 😂
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    Everyone in hurricane Dorian’s track: stay safe and you are in our prayers  <3
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts

I’m not going to lie, I have NO idea what I’m doing. I don’t think my doll has the right wardrobe to show 80s style at all... and I’m not even sure this is very close? I wasn’t even going to post this because my first look is my lowest score EVER, but I’m making a slight comeback at least. I’m just hoping I can keep my average high enough to finish the event!! I want the earnable dress. Somehow I’m first in trendsetters at the moment too, so at least I know my group is struggling through this event with me 😅
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Love how you dyed the fishnets! 
    iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

I have to admit it, this purse is beautiful 
    Android
    @mikaylachimo Since you’re not sure about the theme, as a voter I’ll state that your 4th look (47 votes) is absolutely perfect and I’d definitely vote for it. So I’d continue with that trend, especially since it’s also your highest scoring one. :) 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
     What a fun #FlashbackFriday! I think the first look could’ve done better with different hair, but I wanted to try the scrunchie to stay on theme. 

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.