šŸ—³ļø SYS -8/29/19 - Theme: The 80's

Comments

• dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    Currently so baffled but amused watching 2 people in my group trying to out ticket buy each other with a cr*p load of tickets to finish 1st and get the butt ugly hair that I would still say hell no to even if it was free.

• ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Looks 9-12!!Ā 

• marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @Maliibu thanks for submitting it !! unfortunately I had a party to go to so I missed your submission. If I could go back in time and not socialize with people I didnā€™t know, I would have stayed home and totally have seen your submission. Thereā€™s always next time.Ā 
    thatā€™s for amateurs
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Well this was a fun SYS for me! I loved creating colorful and over-the-top looks, although not surprisingly my highest score was a non-80s look šŸ˜‚

Here are my best-scoring, worst-scoring, and fave looks:

Ā Ā 

Iā€™m trying to tell myself that I donā€™t need the TS hair because Iā€™m super tired from swimming all day and I donā€™t think I can stay up until 3am to collect my TS prizes...Iā€™m afraid someone will use a ticket since the scores are so close! (Serious request) If you dislike this hair, please tell me why you donā€™t like it so I wonā€™t be sad if I get bumped down when I collect tomorrow hahaĀ 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I am a POINT down in my TS group so I will not get the jumpsuit *sad song playing in the back*
    And votes for 13 & 14 are in!! Thatā€™s a wrap.

• ActualStargirlActualStargirl Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    edited September 2019
    stargirI said:
    omg this is hilarious haha :DĀ  Ā I've been lurking for a couple of months too and decided to make an account this week...
    Ā well, it's a really funny coincidenceĀ  :D
    Truly is, seeing as I have been contemplating the same since I saw Image was in my trendsetters. Wanted to say hi n when I saw the nickname it was like..."Ok this is the moment. The forum literally has ur name on it."
  • dingbat89dingbat89 Registered Users, Member 118 Posts
    @Rikk to me the hair looks like a very cheap greasy wig thats decade's old and you've been dragged through a hedge backwards repeatedly šŸ¤£. Some people clearly like it but to me it's in the top 3 of ugliest hairstyles in the entire game. I hope you can maintain 1st place as your looks have been bomb but if you don't, I hope my description helps ease the loss lol
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    After submitting my last look, it finished voting in less than 15 minutes!! šŸ˜±

Highest, lowest, and personal fave:

My looks are pretty lame compared to the others in this thread so Iā€™m real glad I got the earnables šŸ„°

Hi I'm Ellie! ą¬˜(ą©­ Ė˜ įµ•Ė˜)ā”ā˜†ļ¾Ÿ.*ļ½„ļ½”ļ¾Ÿ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulousĀ 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram:Ā Ellie NubcakeĀ 
  • kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    moo
    @dingbat89 youā€™re an angel! Thank you šŸ˜‚
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    My last looks!Ā 

I loved play in this sys šŸ’•

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

That look with the gloves and the leather jacket is everythingggg šŸ’•Ā 
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Submitted my last look with the total of 541 points, and 6th place in trendsetters.. is it monday yet?
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    Iā€™m not sure if Dixie is sad because the 80s SYS is almost over or because most voters are Clueless about 80s fashion...

Dixie and James

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Two of my last min looks that did exceptionally well for mešŸ˜ŠI went with an 80s diva look and and 80s glam funkadelic look.

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Holy moly! One ticket buyer just outdid anotherā€™s last minute in my group! šŸ˜± This is getting good, lol. Also kudos to this person ur outfit was bomb, sorry I couldnā€™t vote for it cuz I was really interested in seeing what u were wearing. šŸ’•

iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Brb crying
    The hair isnā€™t my favorite for every day, but I can totally see this coming in handy for Halloween or other SYS themes! Iā€™m all about glitter so Iā€™ll sport this pantsuit for a minute.Ā 

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Ok, I only like the purse, and once again a ticket buyer bought her way to the top, what a surprise šŸ˜’
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:Ā https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksĀ šŸ§ššŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøāœØšŸ’ž
  • marir222marir222 Registered Users 356 Posts
    @TheKylie I think you were in my group ! sorry you got 6th thoughĀ 
    thatā€™s for amateurs
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I came in first by less than 20 pts. I donā€™t believe anyone bought tickets in my group. First time in probably 5 SYS that I didnā€™t have at least one ticket buyer, so that was nice. Iā€™m not thrilled about the TS prizes so I didnā€™t care as much though.Ā 

Lowest looks were my first 2 then I never scored below 41. So that was nice but again I wasnā€™t that into it. Needless to say, Iā€™m glad this SYS is over.Ā 

Lowest:Ā Highest:

And favorite:

iOS player since July 2014Ā 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I had a very passionate ticket buyer in my group so I came in second, which is fine since Iā€™m not a fan of the hair. The outfit it cute though!

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    High and low looks.
    My first 8 looks my highest score was 38, looks 9-14 my lowest was 43 and highest was 51. I got the earnable dress by 3 pts without having to spend a ticket and got 5th place. I'm glad my last look worked well enough cause if I had to use a ticket, I would've possibly gotten 1st place and knocked everyone else down a peg and I really didn't want to do that.

Ā 

voters hate that purse but they are wrong, it's awesome

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • katiealexandraakatiealexandraa Registered Users 1,171 Posts
    All of my looks from this SYS:Ā 

ā™” iOS (level 64 A+++) ā™”
    ā™”Ā Instagram: katiealexandraa.kkhĀ ā™”
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited September 2019

IM SOOO HAPPY OMFG I REALLY DONT CARE ABOUT THE PRIZES BUT FOR THE FIRST TIME I AM THE FIRST
    Ā (ofc I care about the prizes ok just made a little joke)Ā 

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Honestly, I'm glad this SYS event is over, I think it's the first time that I've been struggling so bad to get votes that are higher than 30.

I don't really like the earnables and the trendsetter that much so I don't really care for this time but god, it was such a nightmare lmao
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø