🗳️ SYS -8/29/19 - Theme: The 80's

Comments

• alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 214 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Ugh! I thought these were actually on theme! This is the worst I have ever done on a SYS. The worst scores I’ve received ever! ☹️

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,489 Posts
    edited August 2019
    @alycat I’m sorry that happened but the past two weeks I received low 30s scores and I did finish and win both events! Look #2 is especially amazing, I absolutely love the grease vibes!!! And I know @Naimonster always cations me about big purses 😂, but that shoulder bag is so 80s patterns! 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 1,311 Posts
    if i see the pink smartphone with the jeweled case in the voting booth.. i'm just going to imagine it's a bedazzled calculator...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 60/ Ranking: A+++
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,297 Posts
    @alycat So while I was in the voting booth, I was screenshotting on theme dolls for inspiration- I didn’t know this was your doll, but I screenshotted and voted for you! I have no idea how you didn’t score higher 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 1,287 Posts
    I knew this would happen. At least I got an average score on my first look

Android player
    Dhalia Kkh on Facebook 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 749 Posts
    Part 2 of what does sys stand for, is it :

suppress your stress, press like
    stress your socks-off(hahah kinda works)press agree
    Or
    Substitute your sleep press lol 

• rissarissarissarissarissarissa Registered Users, Member 26 Posts
    a couple hours in and now I've seen some good rock-inspired looks and pantsuits (plus the neon/glittery looks) AND they were usually the popular vote - maybe things are starting to come together?
    i dont know how to play. all i know is dye jacket, dye jacket in 3 more colors, and LIE
    jhabs said:
    @alycat So while I was in the voting booth, I was screenshotting on theme dolls for inspiration- I didn’t know this was your doll, but I screenshotted and voted for you! I have no idea how you didn’t score higher 
    Aww thanks!  Yeah I thought it would do a little better. Spots 1-4 in my trendsetters are all wearing gowns. 
  • Monica LMonica L New Member Registered Users 661 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas

Any idea when we will be able to get champagne and ice blue dye again? I thought the weekend and special event colors would switch off each week, but that does not appear to be the case. 
    iOS Doll 

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @alycat These are by far the worst first two scores I’ve ever received as well; you’re not alone!

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    oh.. they're probably palm pilots!
    Addicted
    In search of: the tiger in a bag, maroon leather dress that came with the boots and purse, also maroon valentines dress with lace
  • Monica LMonica L New Member Registered Users 661 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv I don’t think palm pilots canebrake our in the 80s? People were barely starting to get those big white Apple computers in their house. It wasn’t until the mid- 90s that car phones were popular and then after that these GiGANTiC cell phones. 📞 
    iOS Doll 

edited August 2019
    @Monica L I’m butting into your conversation because I was curious and googled it: you’re correct, Palm Pilots came out in 1996.

Edit: And now I also know what a palm pilot is, haha. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • KoakumaKoakuma New Member Registered Users 410 Posts

H8 this theme 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 612 Posts
    Now that i'm trying to put together outfits to look like 80's real looks I never felt younger, I know nothing about it. I think my outfits are not that great or I am doing a different decade with each outfit 
    I just can’t take my doll seriously when it looks like she was electrocuted on her way to a jazzercise class where “let’s get physical, physical,” plays on loop 24/7. 

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @Monica L ... you're right.. lol.. back to imagining that they are bedazzled calculators then.. lol
    Addicted
    @LostInAnImage

oh no!  I JUST submitted a similar look!

@alycat I wish you better luck than I had! I bet the wine glass will help a lot, as will the fur. :) 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @webra Nothing wrong with a gown when it’s actually on theme though, and yours is absolutely perfect! You definitely deserved that score; your doll is 80s prom personified. 
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    I'm going to steal your look, @webra ... just a heads up.. :)
    Addicted
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Senior Member Registered Users 2,600 Posts
    edited August 2019
    webra said:
    Gown + big hair + blue eyeshadow + pink lipstick = votes
    or, most likely, just the fact that I wore a gown.... ☹️

it looks like a good Madonna Material Girl vibe to me!

both my first two looks got 38. Usually I hope to get both earnables and at least top 5, but I this SYS I think I'm gonna have
    Find me on GameCenter: KaylaJ67
    How about FB? facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669

IOS

#VIPKalinda
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 612 Posts
    If anyone submits the 2018 blue gown on Android can u let me know pls!!! I know its not the most theme appropriate but just in case 
  • evilhagevilhag Experienced Member Registered Users 597 Posts

Starting over for the second time because I cant ever save games. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier New Member Registered Users 883 Posts
    While trying to vote for other looks, I'm not really seeing much of anything that actually fits the theme, so I don't even know what to vote for. 
    Platform: Amazon
    #bonusstarforparties
    are you still looking for the cotton candy @AliBryant ?
    Addicted