⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 8/30/19 - 5⭐Professional Working through Labor Day!

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited August 2019

I got the top in my free box, which I was not very excited about.... until I styled it without the pants!! I actually ended up really liking it with tights. I really wanted the purse so I figured I’d open one or two more and I was lucky enough to get it right away! It’s nice to see so many people here are getting the bag in their free box today! 

I didn’t expect to like the giftbox hair on my doll but now I almost want to chase it 😂 and @melissakkh and @Kkh_Anastasia are kinda making me want the pants now too..... but there’s no way I’m gonna test my luck any further! We love going into an event wanting just one item and ending up liking all 4 😩

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Yay! I got the gb item that only matters 💗💕

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I used a random number generator to pick my box (7) and I got the bag! I’m so happyyyyy!!!

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    @EmCharlotte thats actually a good idea! I always blame myself when I pick the wrong box😅 I’ll try a random number generator next time
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

The suit is not nice enough to pay 40 k stars for either half. VIP is next week. Will this help me resist buying a box? I don’t know.

• SavannahKKHSavannahKKH Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    I got the top on my free box and I’ve decide to take another chanche and I got kstars.
    I just want the purse idk if i should try it again
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    im so sick of this, my fricking GB had energy and event points and u know whats the worst thing? that I picked the worse prize

Glu is ever gonna take off from event boxes energy and event points ? @KalindaKing serious question. 

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @TheKylie I don’t trust myself or my partner to pick anymore 😂 at least I can shift the blame if I get an awful box!!!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Sucking too hard on your lollipop 🍭

iOS
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Living out my princess fantasy! 😍

• kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    Love how the hands holds the lollipop so you can see the nails! Wish I got it but I go the purse on my free spin
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Well I can’t always win 😅 and I can live without the GBs 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts

This is definitely one of my favorite Kollections! I got the lollipop on my first spin, but I couldn’t stop! Had to get ‘em all. Thank you Glu for the great digital craftsmanship with these items. 
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

I got energy in my free box, but here’s my doll with a lollipop she bought on the Santa Monica pier!
    iOS platform
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Wow I got this amazing swimsuit on my free GB box!! I only had 4 of them already and now I have 5! How amazing!! (100% sarcasm except that I already had red, yellow, white and black swimsuits)
    Then I wanted to do a little research. I went to the event items enclycopedia and started to look at when was the last time I got a real weekend event GB item on my free box. And the last time was 06/28 when I got a hairstyle. And the latest time before that was 03/22 when I got a hairstyle. I browsed it until the beginning of this year and during this year I have got 5 items on my free GB box! I think it is really sad! I guess I really have a bad luck or something...
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

I'm usually so unlucky when it comes to opening boxes but today was my lucky day I guess! I absolutely love everything about this Kollection and the pink dress is absolutely gorgeous.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Sorry @Isabellaa that really sucks! I really hope you get something cute in your gift boxes soon!

I liked the pants but they weren’t even in my box! It’s so hard for me to avoid chasing something in boxes when I don’t win anything, but it never works out well for me 😂 Glu please include all 4 items in every gift box so we have a chance, at least!

• PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    Thought I was gonna have to spend a huge chunk of the Kstars I've been saving for Halloween & Black Friday but I got super lucky! Got the bundle first! First time that's ever happened for me, then decided to try one more time and got the lollipop!! I also got the jacket in my free box, really wanted the hair but not gonna chase.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited August 2019

I always get the pants in these situations, but they're decent. Also as you can see I got the bundle, first was the dye and then voila

PS of course had I opened up more boxes, I could've gotten the top and the Lydia from Beetlejuice hair in my second and third choices
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Me when I see everyone getting the kollection bundle I only ever wanted😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥😥
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I didn’t think mine did either, so I took a pic and blew it up...The nails do color when you dye the shoes. Yay. Very cute.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Thanks @Rikk! I’m really happy to receive those good vibes! I need them!
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Pedicure time! 💕

• AmeliaKKHAmeliaKKH Registered Users 722 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Is anyone else having problems with dye? This week I didn’t get any of the dyes I got on my weekday boxes. My dyes were all gone for a minute and I thought it was my internet somehow but I’m hearing from people on my Instagram that they didn’t get the dye from the Kollection and some are having trouble collecting them on boxes. We are all on iOS! 

Update: didn’t get 5 black dyes I found on the boxes
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited August 2019
    Really angry with my palette. No kstars, only 2 items and 3 daily GB items. I didn’t stand a chance at getting anything good. 
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Lucky to have picked a GB item considering there was only 2 in my palette! Paired it with the shortest shorts I own so that you can’t see them and it looks like a dress! 

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts

Got the purse in my free box, I probably liked that the most out of the items and I didn’t really like the items. But I love the extra points! 
    And I got the bundle on my first spin! I really wanted the lollipop, but I forgot the clutch had rings with it, so I’m really happy. I love it. 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Im very very butthurt about this