There needs to be more Raul Ferro!!!

geniesarmiegeniesarmie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
So this has been going on for like a year now, but I still feel like there needs to be more Raul Ferro in the game. Mr. Brazilionaire has made a handful of appearances while Cassio has had constant events with my kkh doll. Is it me or do I feel like they are dragging this way too long? I want to just be able to date either or already! To me it’s so frustrating! Please just let us formally date them exclusively already! My doll character is probably so old and I don’t let her get married to anyone else in hopes that either Cassio or Raul will finally be dateable! Please Kim! And please Glu! Satisfy our Billionaire needs!!! 

Comments

• AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    I wanted my doll to date Raul so bad. But then I got tired of waiting for him and created my "dream boy" 😂 my doll is married now.
    Buuuuuut I miss Raul, he's a gentleman :(
  • geniesarmiegeniesarmie Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Accalia said:
    I wanted my doll to date Raul so bad. But then I got tired of waiting for him and created my "dream boy" 😂 my doll is married now.
    Buuuuuut I miss Raul, he's a gentleman :(
    I totally feel that! It has literally been a year and Kim hasn’t given us more than a handful of Raul. Like I think he deserves a little more recognition in the game, especially because he’s so desirable. I really wanted to wait for him but I’m definitely at a point where I might just try to forget him lol. 
  • rosiesmrosiesm Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I find it very frustrating that we can’t have a romantic relationship with Raul.  They are making Raul seem disrespectful because he leads us on but then we don’t even get a phone call from him even on holidays.  
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I still pick Cassio, but either way everyone who wants to date one keeps getting strung along by the storylines since they don't really go anywhere.
    Platform: Android

• MaFeMaFe Registered Users, Member 70 Posts
    Always that Raul shows up I flirt with him, but he takes months to come back! Im still waiting the day that we’ll have the chance to marry him, but until there I’ll have to be happy with Cassio in every story 🤷🏼‍♀️
    iOS | Brazil
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    If they wver make it so we can date Raul, they'd better make it so we can also date Lexi. She was hot as hell.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt