🗳️ SYS -9/5/19 - Theme: World Traveler (Happy Birthday Kalinda!🎂

Comments

• LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    YAY!!!

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Rxghida_Rxghida_ Registered Users, Member 171 Posts
    Girls plz vote for this look on IOS, I only need 47 votes to get the dress 💓
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Anxiously waiting for this event to end like 

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
    Omg...
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    edited September 2019
    .Looks 9 -14

Honestly, this has been one of the worst SYS events for me, since the gym related one where I couldn't even get the last earnable. Usually I score low at first but then my scores go higher and I can finish the event easily. Today I barely made it to the end, no matter what I submitted, it wasn't good enough.

Voters were like...

So yes, out of desperation I submitted a gown in my last look and it flopped too lol 
    I'm just glad it's over and I got the floral dress because I love it. I just hope I can remain in the top 5 so I can get the yellow dress too.

Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    edited September 2019
    @Rxghida_ I acutely know the desire of wanting that dress with only one look left, so I went and voted through 10 straight rounds trying to vote for your doll, but still have yet to see sight of her.

I guess she’s running fashionably late.

I’ll continue to keep an eye out, though! 

Edit: Oh no! I saw what happened! 😢
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
    @LostInAnImage I’ve already got my result, 3 votes away from the dress 😭 but thank you so so much 🌹🌹🌹 I appreciate it 💓
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Yes, @cryingkim   Dixie is my doll and we are in same TS.  Thanks to ticket buyers, we are in 3rd & 4th place. 

CryingKim said:

@HollySisk is this you?? I think were in the same group. 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @dpeters the voters are totally crazy all of your looks are amazing and your doll is gorgeous! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    kkh_clarice aww thanks a lot doll! I appreciate your kind words <3 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @LinaKK no, the hair its not available right now, but I think that with the next update it will become available for purchase with diamonds
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    @LinaKK no, the hair its not available right now, but I think that with the next update it will become available for purchase with diamonds
    Thank you!! 
    I did some digging and found it was released in September 2018 so fingers crossed it does become available this month!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    So I'm at work rn. And thanks to @soundspretty wonderful advice I was able to connect to my job's wifi to play my game.

These looks did expectationally well for me that sometimes I do tend to surprise myself at times 😀
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    You know at the end of the event, when votes haven’t loaded in and you’re in 1st place, but then later you’ve been knocked down to 2nd hours after you’ve collected the prize? I was hoping for that to happen to me, because I had two tbs that I was passing every time I submitted a ticket. there goes that idea...

iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Me during every SYS event:

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
    This is honestly probably my favorite earnable dress since I started playing, which was late July, I think...it’s hard to Keep Up With (©️) time once you’ve joined this Kult.

But anyway, I want this dress in real life so badly! I’d also like a home in a Japanese garden. It simply seems illogical to have one without the other. 

iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @elettrahere
    (Your doll looks gorgeous head-to-toe, though).

Edit: *Hat-to-Toe
    Thank you so much 💖
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Two ticket buyers. One, based on number of looks I've seen, has been using to tickets all along however has been on theme so I'm not too salty. The other came out of nowhere. Rest of my list hasn't event reached last earnable and I don't even remember seeing this username until an hour ago. Sucks because this has been a high scoring SYS for me but it is what it is I guess
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Last two looks. Currently in third place... 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    .  Less than an hour to go.....sending good vibes to slow the forum Dolls. ;)
    )
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @dpeters the voters are totally crazy all of your looks are amazing and your doll is gorgeous! 
    You could’ve just stopped this sentence after “crazy.” I mean, that pretty much sums this all up and should be an immediate /endthread.
    😬

(I do agree with the latter portion of your statement as well, though)!
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Looks 10-14
    these scored well but still not enough. I missed the earnable dress because my final score was 558 and I’m very sad cause I loved it. The 5th in my T$ group has more than 600 votes so I won’t even get the other prize. I need a chill theme I’m missing so many clothes 😔
    This was the worst SYS ever for me (not counting the ones when I first started playing) 

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited September 2019
    This is so sad 😅 I really did like this ponytail... but not five dollars worth. 

PS - I don’t really feel compelled to protect this person. Nina, if you’re on the forum, ticketbuyers suck 😂
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    Yes, @cryingkim   Dixie is my doll and we are in same TS.  Thanks to ticket buyers, we are in 3rd & 4th place. 

CryingKim said:

@HollySisk is this you?? I think were in the same group. 

we were head to head unfortunately we have ticket buyers ☹️ would def accept defeat if you won tho bc you have great looks 💗

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    It's been 2 SYS in a row where I end up not having the last earnable because my looks are scoring super low. I'm also super frustrated because the first doll in my group is a male one, and I'm second, which means the prizes of the first place are a total waste. I sometimes wish we could go back to those SYS Events where all you had to do was submit a gown and you would have all the earnables and didn't have to stress out all the weekend.

I admit I was one of the dolls here to complain about having gowns in the voting booth all the time but these last SYS have been such a nightmare for me (and probably a lot of other dolls here). The themes are either too vague or too specific which is not helping at all. The voters are so hard to please as well, literally a nightmare!

Sorry for this little rant but the weekly SYS Event lately has been stressful af for me. I know it's just a game and maybe I'm taking it too seriously but... yeah.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Me during every SYS event:

Also me: 

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Submitted my last look so I’m done (still maintaining first for now.) These are my best-scoring, worst-scoring, and favorite looks from this SYS 😊

• daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts

My favorite part of SYS🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰