Options

Game outfits drawn in fashion illustration by me

EmmaNatureEmmaNature Registered Users, Member 43 Posts

Comments

• Options
    JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    these are so cool! I love the art style, a lot of people (myself included) can’t pull off the fashion drawing style of super tall and skinny bodies but you did it amazingly!! also i love your hand writing; it’s so elegant and neat
    iOS platform
  • Options
    edited September 2019
    these are so cool! I love the art style, a lot of people (myself included) can’t pull off the fashion drawing style of super tall and skinny bodies but you did it amazingly!! also i love your hand writing; it’s so elegant and neat
    Thank you very much! If you know how to draw it’s really easy to design in that style. In fact I learned it a week ago. It’s called the ten head figure, the body is divided in ten segments and the head of the model has to fit in each segment. At segment 1 is the chin, 3 the waist and elbows, 4 hips and wrists, 6 the knees, 9 the ankles, 10 the toes! And thanks once again, my goal is to become a fashion designer some day! 
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Looks great 👍🏻 wow!
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Wow! You’re so talented, never stop creating!
  • Options
    TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @EmmaNature I am so impressed! They legit look like those fashion illustrations out of fashion magazines. 
    IOS Player 
  • Options
    Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Wow, these look really good. You are really talented!
    Playing on IOS.
  • Options
    brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    This is amazing!!! I love it
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • Options
    ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Omg these are gorgeous😍
    I play on Amazon kindle!
  • Options
    LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    @EmmaNature Please tell me you’re currently attending FIT in NYC, because you deserve and need to be. You’re seriously talented. Beautiful work!
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Options
    @EmmaNature Please tell me you’re currently attending FIT in NYC, because you deserve and need to be. You’re seriously talented. Beautiful work!
    Sadly I am not. I am taking a fashion designer entrepreneurship course down in Boca Raton here in FL. I wish i could attend FIT or Parsons (did not get accepted in the second one) but it is really expensive for me and the course is more affordable. I will see what goes next but my dream is to become a fashion designer no matter what! And thanks, I really appreciate everyones support!!!
  • Options
    VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    These are so gorgeous! You are immensely talented. Truly stunning drawings, I’m in awe.
    she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Options
    LostInAnImageLostInAnImage Registered Users, Member 424 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @EmmaNature Well I’m just glad you’re in a program where your immense natural talent is being further honed and preparing you for a career.

And yes, school is absurdly expensive and there’s absolutely no reason to pay more for a commensurate education and ultimate degree/certification as that which you’d receive somewhere that’s 100k cheaper! 

In the end, as someone who obtained a bachelors, master’s and PhD all from different institutions, I can at least anecdotally promise you that no one actually cares how prestigious or expensive of a school one receives their degree from (and that includes MDs, many of which go to med school in the Caribbean after getting rejected by every US school. This is actually a really bad loophole that results in terrible doctors, but my point was to illustrate that despite the extremely non-reputable nature of their medical schools, they return to the US with ease and can easily work at the same hospital as someone who graduated from an Ivy League medical school).

Because ultimately, employers are just looking for the completion of the degree/certificate; no one cares where it came from (unless it’s actually from a fake university or something, but surely no one is sociopathic enough to create one of those...). Anyway. Keep up the hard work and can I have a seat to the eventual debut of your fashion line? I can be very appropriate when necessary. 😬 

And above all, don’t let anyone (even yourself!) make you doubt your talent. You have it in spades.
    iPhone 8 iOS 12.3.1
  • Options
    AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @EmmaNature your work is beautiful! 
    iOS
  • Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @EmmaNature girl your artwork looks so amazing. I'm in awe of your talent. I can clearly see your passion for it. I'm hoping that one day that you do become a fashion designer someday. I'm rooting for you doll and good luck with your future endeavors!
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    @EmmaNature Well I’m just glad you’re in a program where your immense natural talent is being further honed and preparing you for a career.

And yes, school is absurdly expensive and there’s absolutely no reason to pay more for a commensurate education and ultimate degree/certification as that which you’d receive somewhere that’s 100k cheaper! 

In the end, as someone who obtained a bachelors, master’s and PhD all from different institutions, I can at least anecdotally promise you that no one actually cares how prestigious or expensive of a school one receives their degree from (and that includes MDs, many of which go to med school in the Caribbean after getting rejected by every US school. This is actually a really bad loophole that results in terrible doctors, but my point was to illustrate that despite the extremely non-reputable nature of their medical schools, they return to the US with ease and can easily work at the same hospital as someone who graduated from an Ivy League medical school).

Because ultimately, employers are just looking for the completion of the degree/certificate; no one cares where it came from (unless it’s actually from a fake university or something, but surely no one is sociopathic enough to create one of those...). Anyway. Keep up the hard work and can I have a seat to the eventual debut of your fashion line? I can be very appropriate when necessary. 😬 

And above all, don’t let anyone (even yourself!) make you doubt your talent. You have it in spades.
    Of course you can have a seat when I make my first fashion show. I am actually dying to achieve it but just gotta be patient. And it’s true. That is why I didn’t bother in spending so much money on college. Plus I would have had to move out and rent is expensive as well so not really affordable. And that’s my plan at the moment, focusing on finishing my course and once I am done and get my certification I’m planning on volunteering and helping out in local fashion shows and events until someone comes and takes me to work for them otherwise I’ll do it myself😂 
     And I don’t know if in the forum users are allowed to say this but you’d be surprise to know I’m only 18 yo. But my passion for fashion is so immense that I can literally do anything you ask me and I’ll find a way to try it out, learn it, and make it come to live.  And like i said before, i wont get tired of saying it. Thank you once again for the support.