⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 9/13/19 - 5⭐NY Fashion Week

Comments

• ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    So freaking excited!!! Everything earnable is fab! I also thought the dress on Kylie wasn’t that exciting but the way they did it is pretty cool. The GB, my goodness! It’s finally here and I’m falling out of my seat! It’s been 3-4 weeks since I’ve actually gotten a gb item and I’m dang ready. I’m very willing to shell out stars for this box, and I usually don’t like spending that much but darn it I want it alllllll!!! ...Now in reality I probably won’t get it all because I’m gonna have to set a limit and cross my fingers hope for the best. I want to own at least one gb item this week. I’m tired of getting an item in my palettes and not picking it. Pleeeeeeease let this be the week my gb luck improves! 🥺😢🤩
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    Only 2 GB items again 🙃
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Slapping myself cause I almost picked the skirt 😭 not gonna chase anything tho

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

wishing you all the same luck I had ✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    i forgot to take a screenshot. My son loves to pick the boxes so I always let him open them. He picked 30 event points.
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    Energy for the 4th weekend in a row
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    So we get champagne n Ice Blue through sys earnables? .. That’s not nearly enough lol. I figured they’d be back in the weekend boxes but no 😮#Disappointed. 
    IOS doll 💞

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Got 40stars in freebie so figured I’d have another go, got the shoes. Found the jumpsuit whilst voting so got that too 😃

I play on iOS
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    In my freebie I got event points but I really like the hair so I decided to open another box and got it! 

Only two items in both palettes? Seriously??
    Android
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    I absolutely love the earnable dress!! Not too keen on the giftbox items, so I was happy to have won the shoes, iI think those are the most versatile of the items AND it gives me bonus event points:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited September 2019

Very happy with my choice ☺️
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I got the GB shoes because i jinxed myself by saying i don't like them :smile::smile::smile: I chased the GB hair with no success either, but i actually really like the earnable hair so its okay.
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited September 2019
    ☹️

I also tried this kollection ☹️☹️☹️

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I really wanted this skirt and I decided to chase it! It was bad idea. I wasted 120 K-Stars for dye and this ugly blouse :)
  • ldavis1636ldavis1636 Registered Users 286 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I told my self I wanted to get the skirt and top.... First box I opened, I got the top. Second box I got the skirt. Kinda feeling like a wizard today 😂

Edit: Bahahaha just now realized the skirt is a newspaper. If my sleep bleary eyes hadnt fooled me I probably would have stopped with the top LOL.
    Hey, I'm Laura!

iOS player, would love to add any of you on Facebook!
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Got the top in my free in GB

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I imagined the newspaper skirt and then I picked it! Happy for this quirky addition to my big skirt wardrobe 😊

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    i wasted 80 kstars but i got the hair totally worth it (was so close to this ridiculous satchel omg)
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Soo i was visualizing for the hair or skirt, and i ended up getting 40 Kstars!
    Ill take it :3 

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Hey guys, usually I’m able to open a second daily box after watching a video, but it’s hasn’t been working this week. In the past when this happened, o would restart the app before collecting, open it again, travel to a new location, and the second pick would be available. Now that’s not working! Are you experiencing the same? Any advice for me?
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I’m loving these shoes!!!!!!!!
  • alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts

Couldn’t help but chase some black dye after seeing it was still an option in case it’s just a glitch 🤷🏻‍♀️😂was hoping to get the skirt along the way but no luck (yet) I did get the shoes and finally got to dye these tights black 🤧

iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Rikk same happened to me for several days but then it just randomly went back to normal 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @rikk i've been getting them by slowly scrolling through the other offers. Then I go back and the video option is there. Thst works for me on both androids and my ios. Hope this helps, PLUS Kalinda said Glu is looking into it. Good luck Doll.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Alida_kkhAlida_kkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    I adore the gb hair😍 Its certainly going to be one of my go-to hairstyles in the future 
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    First time ! :) This never happens to me when opening a freebie and I really like this hair 🥰✌🏻
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻