⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 9/13/19 - 5⭐NY Fashion Week

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Me @ Glu after getting a daily gb bra in my box. Emphasis on the fact it should be in a daily box. 

And then energy on my Kollection spin, and 3 ticket buyers in my T$ group. Happy Friday the 13th!!
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

iOS platform 
    PM for FB requests 💞
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Almost got the hair in my free box but ended up opening event points, tried again and got blue dye 😓
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts

Playing on IOS.
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Took advantage of the flash sale and finally got this skirt saving 18 k-stars (I’ll get a different top when I have enough k-stars)

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    Bruh... just spent 120 k-stars for blue dye, energy and a DAILY gift box item that I don’t even have in my daily gifts boxes. 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Got really lucky and picked the hair in my free box! I would have loved to pick the top but I won't complain considering what some of you guys got...

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I'm sure that if we ask repeatedly and respectfully Glu will get rid of energy and event points on free boxes.

We get one for free, but I we decided that we want all the prizes or a certain prize we need to spend 40 k stars which being realistic its not cheap and if we have a bad palette or bad luck we just spent 40 k stars on 50 energy or 30 event points (that doing 2 3hrs reality show its basically the same as energy) we will be getting "prizes" that are not worthy of our stars, that why I think Glu should look again at the prizes they put on gift boxes and change them cause most of the times we are not getting the value of our money. 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    I'm sure that if we ask repeatedly and respectfully Glu will get rid of energy and event points on free boxes.

We get one for free, but I we decided that we want all the prizes or a certain prize we need to spend 40 k stars which being realistic its not cheap and if we have a bad palette or bad luck we just spent 40 k stars on 50 energy or 30 event points (that doing 2 3hrs reality show its basically the same as energy) we will be getting "prizes" that are not worthy of our stars, that why I think Glu should look again at the prizes they put on gift boxes and change them cause most of the times we are not getting the value of our money. 
    If we do this calmly nothing will change.. This has been happening for years. We need to voice our words the same way like with the last Sys. 😂 With rage and anger! Then maybe they will listen. It’s really sad that we have to spend our hard earned stars on something you can get from your daily gift box. It’s even worse for those that spend their hard earned money on K stars and then they get this... It’s a straight up robbery from Glu’s part! 🤬
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

I love the black and blue dyes, so I’m actually fine with my pick, even though I was hoping for an item! 
    @KimsBestie then if we do it on a way they think its disrespectful they will say something like "this is not the way u should ask for something so you will have nothing and we will delete your post" 
    Ryley1e said:
    @KimsBestie then if we do it on a way they think its disrespectful they will say something like "this is not the way u should ask for something so you will have nothing and we will delete your post" 
    Well true.. It’s a no win situation... 😂 
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • MynameisDee82MynameisDee82 Registered Users, Member 252 Posts
    I got ENERGY for my free Gift Box. 😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫😫
    @KimsBestie its a problem we all need to address because if its only one or 5 people they may not give it too much importance but if most of us say something they will see us and do something about it 
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts

• dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Ryley1e said:
    Can u agree on this post if you got energy in your GB. 
    Like if you got event points or a normal daily box prize

Just for fun and to see how many of us are not getting a real prize 
    I'd have to agree and like lol
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I know I’m annoying, but can a doll who got the GB top show me how it looks with this skirt please?

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    i thought the newspaper outfit would be the earnable this weekend and I was so disappointed when it wasn’t bc I loved the hair. My first box was energy and I felt sick to my stomach. I opened one more box and luckily got the hair, but my palette was a landmine. I had more daily box items than gift box items. Something has to change!
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    While I did get pretty lucky today and picked the top and skirt from the giftboxes I also paid for energy, I wanted the hair but refused to chase more because it sucks to waste hundreds of stars (which are getting way harder to get) on energy and event points.

Maybe we could start another petition thread, it worked for getting kash removed...I mean yes it took about 4 years but it eventually worked.
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • JosefinaJosefina Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    I just wanted the hair, I was lucky!
    While I did get pretty lucky today and picked the top and skirt from the giftboxes I also paid for energy, I wanted the hair but refused to chase more because it sucks to waste hundreds of stars (which are getting way harder to get) on energy and event points.

Maybe we could start another petition thread, it worked for getting kash removed...I mean yes it took about 4 years but it eventually worked.
    Yes please, we need that. 🙈
    🌸 Pink is my colour 🌸
    🌸 iOS player 🌸
    ☁️ 
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Only 2 items ?!?!?! Glu should change this 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I know I’m annoying, but can a doll who got the GB top show me how it looks with this skirt please?

Here you go @elettrahere

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
    @PlantWitch yessss we should definitely do that, we have seen how Glu is making little by little changes based on our posts and taking our feedback so we need that thread
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts
    Energy again in my free box, unbelievable... I haven’t gotten an actual “gift” in any of these weekend boxes in I can’t tell you how long at this point.