⭐KK:H Weekend Event - 9/13/19 - 5⭐NY Fashion Week

Comments

• NataliaCollinsNataliaCollins Registered Users, Member 148 Posts
    It is EMBARASSING how much kstars i spent chasing the GB hair lmao
    I screamed when I finally got it!! 💗
    I wanted it so bad because it’s basically my hair irl and I am so happy!! I got the gb shoes and a RIDICULOUS amount of garbage items lol. I like the gb skirt also but I’m not about to waste anymore kstars chasing it lmao
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    i've been grinding so hard i cant feel my fingers but i got it all!!❤️
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @kadamisia CONGRATULATIONS🎊🎉🎊🎉did you do tv shows?
    @cntarr thank you!!💕 yes, i only did tv shows just like you said (i did like 20 of them) so thank you soo much for your help!
    IOS player
    @kadamisia awwww no problem!!❤️❤️
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    How to waste 40 k-stars chasing the only top that looks good with a skirt that you bought for 50+ k-stars but can’t style

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    So has anyone started that petition to take energy, event points and daily box items away from weekend gift boxes?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    @elettrahere and daily gift box items 
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    I have a question when it comes to events like this. Is it better to do 8h gigs or 3h gigs ? Which one is faster ? Cause I'm never able to get the last earnable.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @Stefani_H do three hour reality shows in Bel Air
    iOS
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Finished the event. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    cntarr said:
    @kadamisia I only do 3 hr tv shoes in the bel air house, like I don’t do any tasks and if you do tv shows in the bel air house it only cost 18 energy so I can do 2 shows with one complete energy bar and there is a lot of grinding that I do like I go everywhere tapping icons to get energy and I did this event extremely fast because I opened two boxes with 50 energy and 1 box with event points and my free box was a daily gift box jumpsuit so I opened in total 4 boxes and got nothing so glu can you send me the hair please😭😭😭I’m miserable 

18 energy? how  :open_mouth:
    edited September 2019
    @stargirI i was also wondering, for me it takes 26 energy- i invite 4 friends and then 10 energy for regular activities (like banter etc)
    IOS player
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @stargirI; @kadamisia

If you invite the 4 friends, and do their action, you spend 20 energy total, but you’re getting back 4 energy since their action gives an energy. Then, you do the action closest to the cameraman in the main living room for 2 energy which completes the reality show for 18 energy. Sometimes that action doesn’t appear so you need to do the 1 action closest to the front door and then do the action next to the cameraman. So you should be able to finish the 3 hr shows with max 19 energy. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    You get a friend in the foyer, living room, dining room and pool. Then all you have left is the tappable next to the bubbles that send you to the pool, grotto, etc which costs 2 energy. For a 3 hour show that’ll do it. If the 2 action isn’t there there’s a 1 energy action by the door, then you can get the 2. 
    @Smuckies @samaaanthaaa that's very helpful, thank you! but when i only do the friends' action and then the one by the cameraman i still have almost 1 star left to fill😞 maybe i invite the wrong friends or something 😅
    IOS player
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    kadamisia said:
    @Smuckies @samaaanthaaa that's very helpful, thank you! but when i only do the friends' action and then the one by the cameraman i still have almost 1 star left to fill😞 maybe i invite the wrong friends or something 😅
    Do you have the bonus star when you start your reality shows?
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    @kadamisia It depends on if you have the gold bonus star or not 
    IOS
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @kadamisia if you don’t have the bonus star, buy tons of kash items in the kloset with the gold star, even if you don’t like them. that’s how i got mine, it’s really worth it. btw the more expensive items don’t always equal more stars which really sucks so i’d start with the cheapest items first
    iOS platform
    @katie_js @ellyelephant i don't have the gold star😞 everything is clear now, thank you guys!💘
    IOS player
  • stargirIstargirI Registered Users, Member 65 Posts
    oh wow, it all makes sense now, thank you!
    @JasmineKKH thats a great tip, thanks a lot! <3
    IOS player
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @cntarr how do you do the reality shows for 18 energy? I do them with 4 contacts (16 energy) then 8 energy finishes it off. If I'm missing a way to do them quicker I'd love to know! I only have contacts not in game friends so maybe this effects it? 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
    Ignore my post, all the answers were here on the next page🤦😂 i don't have the bonus gold star so am gonna make that my next goal! 

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    You get a friend in the foyer, living room, dining room and pool. Then all you have left is the tappable next to the bubbles that send you to the pool, grotto, etc which costs 2 energy. For a 3 hour show that’ll do it. If the 2 action isn’t there there’s a 1 energy action by the door, then you can get the 2. 
    @DoloresWyatt this is the way to finish the 3 hours reality show with 18 or 19 energy, but this is only for people that has the bonus star that the game gives you when you buy a ton of kash clothes in the kloset (this need to have the gold heart, thanks @JasmineKKH for the info) if you dont have the bonus star you will need more energy to finish the reality show
  • ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Currently have 503 points and I'm praying I finish!
    I play on Amazon kindle!
    I'm 12 points away and accidentally pressed 8 hour show instead of 3🤦i have a 3 hr gig I'm really hoping that will get me across the finish lind

I am loving the hair! The texture is really nice😍😍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I was curious about what weekend events are like for guy dolls, so I opened up Luka’s game this weekend and played it through. Guy dolls earn boxes with a selection of 20ish clothing items inside, and when you reach the final box, you can pick two. I actually won my favorite items from the boxes! Here’s what I got:

This newsboy cap hairstyle:

“Pooch in a purse,” plaid trousers, and this great peach-colored beanie hairstyle:

• ValerieGrayValerieGray Registered Users, Member 685 Posts
    Guys don't make fun of me bc this is a stupid thing to be upset about but my mom made me go to her friends house to eat dinner with her. Now I won't be able to finish the event unless we get home before 10 which I doubt will happen. I know most of you are moms so don't attack me but man y'all talk forever😂❤❤❤
    I play on Amazon kindle!