šŸ—³ļø SYS -9/19/19 - Theme: Business Meeting!

Comments

• Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    @LinaKK, Iā€™m submitting this hair right now if youā€™re still online. Hope you find it! šŸ™‚

• Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013šŸ’– C2015šŸ’™ C2020šŸ’™
    #capontrendsetters
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @elettrahere wish I could lol and agree with that post at the same timešŸ˜‚
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @jhabs he hates this game šŸ¤£
    iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • ssarahtoninssarahtonin Registered Users, Member 112 Posts
    Looks 1-4! I think Iā€™ve found my niche in look 4.Ā 

• charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Looks 3-5! Channeling Elle Woods got me my best score so far!Ā 
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Getting worse with each new looklšŸ˜¢ don't think im gonna make the laptop if this continues. I'm so tempted to submit a gown or dress as I'm seeing them as the popular option so much šŸ™ˆ

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
    edited September 2019
    @DoloresWyatt change the hair - the purple streaks are cute but not professional and the style is overall messy. Iā€™d also wear close toed heels over tennis shoes. Good luck! šŸ˜Š
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @LinaKK I can submit it in a few hours! Message me and let me know if youā€™ll be able to voteĀ 
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Wow..
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    Got the scarf and itā€™s so hard to style !!!! Itā€™s just a piece of annoying cloth that isnā€™t even a worthy prize and it suits nothing as itā€™s hangs down the frontĀ 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    dpeters said:

Honestly I'm feeling so discouraged right now, I really want the laptop but my scores are terrible. Any advice? I don't own lots of clothes so I'm trying to work with what I have. I need to know what I'm doing wrong :(Ā 
    Reposting because I really need help. My last look got a 31, is there anything you would change about these four looks?Ā 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters I literally have no idea omg ... I genuinely think all your looks are beautiful. I would have probably used the drink in your last look as just a regular green drink but thatā€™s so picky and I donā€™t understand why that wouldnā€™t work. All your looks are beautiful. I wish I could understand because this is RIDIC.Ā 
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    DoraKKH said:
    LinaKK said:
    Would anyone be able to submit a look with this hair today? I've been looking for it for 2 weeks now and haven't found it. I'm on iOS if that makes a difference...
    I can submit it on iOS when I get a new ticket in about 4 hoursšŸ˜
    Thank you so muchĀ  <3
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you @charlottegold I'm just disappointed that I might not even be able to finish the event with these awful scores but I appreciate your kind words.
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    Lia888 said:
    @LinaKK, Iā€™m submitting this hair right now if youā€™re still online. Hope you find it! šŸ™‚

Aaaahhh thank you! I'll go look for it!!!
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @LinaKKĀ I also just submitted the hair on iOS. Good luck! šŸ˜Š

iOS.Ā  A+++Ā  Ā Since 2015
    It appears it cannot be bought with diamonds? T______T I'm so sad...

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @LinaKK Only items through September 13, 2018 are available. So it will probably be available after the next update.
    iOS
    @AliBryant Thank you! I had looked through the encyclopedia and was hoping it had become available with 10.3. I will just have to be patient a little while longer...
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I hope no ticket buyer comes up so it can stay this way!Ā (HEALTHY)

iOS player šŸ¤ 
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Been experimenting some looks to submit and I thought why not submit something like tech-savvy billionaire ā€œSteve Jobsā€ inspired look. Tho Iā€™m doubting bc voting booth is a mess even my TS group isnā€™t on theme šŸ˜• Any thoughts, dolls?Ā 

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt change the hair - the purple streaks are cute but not professional and the style is overall messy. Iā€™d also wear close toed heels over tennis shoes. Good luck! šŸ˜Š
    That hair actually has been part of my highest score, I don't own any other nice long hair styles apart from the messy waves that are sort of wet. I'm really looking forward to the vip where i can hopefully get a nice long hairstyle. I might try one of the free long styles with bangs and see how that goes. Ty for the feedback ā˜ŗļø
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @CryingKim thanks for the inspiration!!!!its just so amazing like the modern side of it!!
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @cntarr no prob! I hope it gets good votes šŸ™šŸ»

šŸŒŗ your Filipina girlā”‚ign: GaziniĀ iOS daily player since 2015ā”‚let's be friends~! šŸŒŗ

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    OH MY GOD!
    This SYS keeps getting worse and worse!!
    #1 in my group is now a MALE TICKET BUYER!!! WHY??? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS SIR????
    Now no one in my group will get to have the top part of the suit, way to go Glu!

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I really donā€™t wanna give glu my ID but I think these top 3 are hackers (3rd place might be legit, not sure yet). What do you all think?Ā 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @jhabs Well, second place could have bought the largest ticket pack. With that and the 5 tickets we've had so far her average would be 41.2 so not crazy. First place could have bought more than one pack to compete with #2. One pack didn't get her high enough so she bought another and that's why she has a 200 point lead. If you're not willing to give Glu your ID there's really no way to know for sure.Ā