📺KK:H Weekend Event - 9/20 /19 Keep The Cameras Rolling!

Comments

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    Hey dolls! Can someone please remind me, I’m getting a new phone in a few hours. Our games are saved and backed up by Facebook right? And not the Game Center/cloud for iOS? Is there anything special I need to do? Also has anyone ever switched during a weekend event/SYS? Am I going to lose a lot of my progress? Lol
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    edited September 2019
    evilhag said:
    Hey dolls! Can someone please remind me, I’m getting a new phone in a few hours. Our games are saved and backed up by Facebook right? And not the Game Center/cloud for iOS? Is there anything special I need to do? Also has anyone ever switched during a weekend event/SYS? Am I going to lose a lot of my progress? Lol
    Are you trading in your current phone or keeping it?
    iOS
  • katie_jskatie_js Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Why am I not surprised? 
    IOS
    @AliBryant I’m giving it to someone else when I’m done getting switched over and all that 
    Bonus star for parties!
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @evilhag I believe on iOS, the game is backed up to the cloud. It has to be since using FB is not a requirement.

I’m also wondering if the FB odds were changed. I have all the locked “gift” items, so I always have all 4 items. The last time I didn’t have all 4 was in December - I think - and it was noticed and pointed out on the forums that weekend.

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    My palette was krap too. Only two items, the accessories. 

iOS
  • Vivienne_kkhVivienne_kkh Registered Users, Member 43 Posts
    Was it worth it? Mmm I don't know! I really wanted the bundle and just went on a frenzy. Kstar poor now! 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @evilhag I have an iPhone, and I got a new one in the middle of an SYS. When I tried to load my game from facebook, it showed me a save that was about a day prior. I backed up my old phone onto iTunes, and when I used that backup for my new phone, the save file was up to the minute that I had originally done the backup, which was about an hour earlier. Maybe give it a try if you can?
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @evilhag We have tips here to help you transfer your game between phones. If the link doesn't work, the instructions are also in the game. Make sure you keep the game on your current phone until you know you've successfully transferred. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/?p=web&s=transferring-your-game-to-a-new-device
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KimsBestie Shared your screenshot with the team!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
    @KalindaKing thank you thank you thank you, I knew there had to be a post about it but I was having trouble finding it! My phone is in! Fingers crossed, backing up now. 
    Bonus star for parties!
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
     Glu wtf 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Got a daily giftbox purse in my free box, was too annoyed to screenshot.
    I’m happy to know my kstars are safe this weekend, the giftbox items are not for me and the kollection just isn’t my taste(the bundle hair looks really odd).
    However, I will happily be doing reality shows all weekend because the earnables are adorable!
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    Only had 2 items in my GB. This is the first time this has happened. I usually have all 4 items. Although I’m happy with my pick, something has definitely been tweaked with the GB which is reflected in most palettes that have been posted showing only 2 items.

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

Yeah I agree with @charlottegold, something is fishy this week...
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    And frankly, I don’t know how Glu thinks we won’t notice. But all we’ll get back is “the odds have not changed but the team will review it” Whatever Glu it’s you losing money from no one buying extra boxes 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I got energy in weekend box, again.

You should expect this post from me every weekend. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I *never* get 2 item palettes. I was shocked to see mine
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    I also got a 2 item palette - the hair and earrings yikes
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    I really just wanted the microphone. I don’t have enough Kstars to continue.

Order of winning items: Dress, Bundle!!, Energy, Earrings

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Add me to the list of people with only two items in my palette, the accessories. I was really lucky with the necklace, but this is ridiculous how many people are posting two item palettes..... suspicious
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Glu, please include all 4 items in every gift box! I only had two 😕

How am I going to achieve my dream of looking like this with only 2 stylish items in every palette?!

• Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    I also got only 2 items in my palette! 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Wow a lot of people (me included) had only 2 event items and a very crappy pallet!! Glu please fix this issue!!!
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters