🗳️ SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• thotsweeperthotsweeper Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    idec abt how I look as of rn 🤣 this sys event is not for me 🥴
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

This SYS is definitely my worst. I can’t get the last earnable, my scores were really bad this time. 😭

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    As usual sis bought a ticket to get ahead of me 🙄
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

This is my lowest score ever. I never had 25 votes before. I know it's not the best look but wtf ???? 
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    Stefani_H said:

This is my lowest score ever. I never had 25 votes before. I know it's not the best look but wtf ???? 
    I actually really like it...
    I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Trying to find shoes that match the earnable outfit:

✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @Msjagger68 the only shoes that can compliment the too short uneven pants hem and lego looking boxy waist jacket combo are these bad boys
    Related image

😂😂😂 Don’t give Glu any ideas! No but really, I have no idea what shoes are going to match that weird pant length! They’re just so awkward looking! Those earnable dad shoes? I don’t think so! 
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts

Then the ticket buyer in my group found another ticket buyer and they: 

I love happy endings!

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• alice_kkhalice_kkh Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I so wish sys ended a bit sooner. Even an hour earlier would help. I know we’re all from different time zones and you can’t please everyone but you can’t expect me to stay up till 3 am every time I like the TS prizes. It’s one of the many reasons I will never buy tickets so your loss Glu. Jk but seriously I’m low key scared of going to sleep rn and losing that top last minute lmao which is absolutely ridiculous considering this is a GAME! Like come on.
    iOS
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Agreed @alice_kkh! Please adjust it Glu!
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited September 2019
    13-14 looks

Right now I’m 1st in my TS group, but there’s a girl who used a couple of extra tickets so I hope she doesn’t steal my place because I really really like the TS 🤞🏼
    Plus I saw this girl (on the left) in the voting booth today and I think she’s someone from the forum 🤔

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    should separate the groups by whom you buy tickets, it's unfair. out of nowhere a ticket buyer came up and I lost first place 
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • ElisabethNElisabethN Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    I’ve been in 1st place since start, but now someone decided to buy tickets..
  • thotsweeperthotsweeper Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    I recommend starting late, I’m still in first place 😆

lemme stop before i drop down to 5th
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Well this fight happened and they both gained like 400 points in 30 minutes🤔 It’s a black simple top we’re talking about😂
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    alice_kkh said:
    I so wish sys ended a bit sooner. Even an hour earlier would help. I know we’re all from different time zones and you can’t please everyone but you can’t expect me to stay up till 3 am every time I like the TS prizes. It’s one of the many reasons I will never buy tickets so your loss Glu. Jk but seriously I’m low key scared of going to sleep rn and losing that top last minute lmao which is absolutely ridiculous considering this is a GAME! Like come on.
    Like both of you @alice_kkh and @Rikk, I'm in Europe and I don't want to stay up until 3 am to be sure I stay in 1st place... I've been leading my TS since Friday night and I would be quite happy to stay first!

Anyway, last looks (13 & 14). I really liked outfit 13, but I guess the voters didn't 🙄

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    A way that might make TS fairer and still enable glu to make money is to introduce a cap but make it so the capped submissions are your best scores so if the cap is 10 for example, and we get 15 free goes, your ten highest scores count towards TS. That way people can buy tickets to try and get higher scores for their submissions if they want but the free players don’t have to and can still have fun coming up with ideas and stand a decent chance of winning. At the moment I see ticket buyers submitting basic af outfits and still winning just because they can afford to keep bumping up their final score. 
    Or maybe glu could sell the TS prizes for stars a few months afterwards so people get a chance to buy things they’ve missed out on? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    I have a quick question; when you ask someone to submit an item so you can vote and look for it, how long do you guys usually wait before you go looking for it? 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Areys I usually just start voting right away just to be on the safe side 😂😂😂
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @Areys I wait 45 minutes 
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @charlottegold tbh I do that too 😂
    @Ryley1e Thanks to both of you! 🖤✨
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    @luvs2gruuv I can submit the hot cocoa right now, does that work for you? 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @Ryley1e, yes! I'm ready! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Just submitted the hot cocoa im using a coat!!! 
    I didn't tag you @luvs2gruuv
    I just got my votes, did you see me @luvs2gruuv
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Girl @DoloresWyatt have you've seen this? This girl just came outta nowhere and wasnt near the top 5 at ts this week. Homegirl is biting my style and stole my #1 spot. I thought that we were both in a very chill ts group but hell naw ish is about to go down tonight hah 😆😆😆😆😆😆

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

This was a very weird SYS for me, my first look got a 29 and until my 5th look all my outfits got a high 30's so I thought there is no way in hell im going to finish this sys, and I started to submit casual looks with clothes I like and no caring about the theme, and I did finish and im number 2 in my TS group 4 points behind no. 1 and im tide with another doll, so lets hope she doesn't mind being tied. 
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.