šŸ—³ļø SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• thotsweeperthotsweeper Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    @pilirositolam I donā€™t know for sure maybe like 5 or 4 I donā€™t think anymore, but I could get in 3 looks. Glu should put u in a group of other people with really low votes Ā (pretty positive) šŸ˜›
  • kkhaddictkkhaddict Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos
    Thanks for letting me know! I wasn't trying to make fun of anyone, except I guess a bit at Glu for the glitch? Both outfits are great though!
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    One coat to rule them all lmao. Wore this baby a total of 7 times and averaged 48.6 with the looks that used it šŸ„³Ā 

Hi I'm Ellie! ą¬˜(ą©­ Ė˜ įµ•Ė˜)ā”ā˜†ļ¾Ÿ.*ļ½„ļ½”ļ¾Ÿ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulousĀ 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram:Ā Ellie NubcakeĀ 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @nubcake is that coat a normal kloset Ć­tem?Ā 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Final 6
    My improvements werenā€™t enough in the end. Fine with 6th cuz that was rough. But glad to be moving on cuz itā€™s almost October!!!! šŸ„³

Congrats to everyone who managed to get the TS prizes this week, ur looks were amazing!
    Hereā€™s my doll, walking the puppy and trying to break in her new sneakers...

iOS daily player ā€¢Ā Doll: MadisonĀ šŸ¦‹šŸ˜Š
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts

these leggings are the one piece of clothing that you buy and ā€œsaveā€ for a special occasion and months later after youā€™ve forgotten about them you find them again and go, ā€œwhat was i thinking this looks terribleā€ only to never see them again
    iOS platform
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    @Ryley1e yep! 75 k-stars :)Ā 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ą¬˜(ą©­ Ė˜ įµ•Ė˜)ā”ā˜†ļ¾Ÿ.*ļ½„ļ½”ļ¾Ÿ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulousĀ 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram:Ā Ellie NubcakeĀ 
  • Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    edited September 2019

Now my doll is sad in the club, because her top doesnā€™t quite match those awesome leggings!Ā 

(Had to change my wigšŸ˜‚)

āœŠšŸ¾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!āœŠšŸ¾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! šŸ‘šŸ¾šŸ‘šŸ¾
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø šŸ‡µšŸ‡ø
    This is random but does anyone know when ur kollections reset or get new ones?
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    Came in first and I couldn't be happier. I love the TS outfit a lot <3

iOS player šŸ“±
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link Ā https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902Ā ā¤ļø
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    Didnā€™t finish the event, my fault, I missed a ticket because sleep. Ā A doll with great style got first. Got second place, not a bad SYS week I guess.
    My dollā€™s insta: Hyami.kkhĀ 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

The pants are OK, but they're tough to style considering the texture. I've been pretty disappointed overall this month with the SYS separating tough to style pants with their tops and hope Glu considers that more in the future.Ā 

My low and highs. Second place again, but instead of being taken over last minute by a ticket buyer, this time the ticket buyer emerged day 1 and never relented.

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Kylie.BKylie.B Registered Users 87 Posts
    @thotsweeper mine reset every Friday at 9pm ESTĀ 
    iOS player šŸ“±
    You can add me on Facebook at Kylie Benson or this link Ā https://www.facebook.com/kylie.benson.902Ā ā¤ļø
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts

Finished second. Here are my lowest, highest and favorite looks :)Ā 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @Kylie.B so imma be stuck with these ugl-Ā 
    nvm ty for the information šŸ˜¤
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Got the 5th place. Can't say I'm pleased with the results but I'll take it because it's been ages since I got TS prize. This SYS have been the worst by far. I still can't believe that my last look had 25 votes. šŸ˜‚

At this point I'm only participating for the k-stars and the diamonds. I don't even care anymore.

šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    @nubcake Ā Thank you for Ā letting me know because Iā€™ve been procrastinating starting it for the longest timeĀ 

@jhabs Ā thanks to you too Iā€™ll keep that in mind and wait until the next party event to start the comeback mission! Ā Thatā€™s actually a really great ideaĀ 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    The only good part about this SYS is that these were my favorite looks I submitted and also my highest scoring looks. I donā€™t have a lot of outerwear so I had to work with what I had and I was so happy the voters appreciated these kash-top looks as much as I did!Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Was able to win without ticket buyers second week in a row. Included some of my highest scoring looks.

With @PlantWitch @Naimonster and @soundspretty

iOS
    Now may I ask why yā€™all disagree cuz I was trying to help yā€™all out ā˜ ļø Iā€™m beyond confusedĀ 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @thotsweeper so you only played today? Only three tickets??? Being honest its a nice plan, you dont have to stress out and you have less odds of having a ticket buyer in your group!!! Im glad you won doll!!!!Ā 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    After having 3 ticket buyers in my group i came 4th I couldnā€™t believe how the ticket buyers were battling for the top! Tbh Iā€™m delighted with the pants! I wore an outfit identical to this at the weekend when I was out with my boyfriend! Love how it looks on Summer too šŸ˜…šŸ˜‰

@Ryley1 ty!! You should try it out šŸ˜ in my group I feel like they just didnā€™t care anymore and they didnā€™t even buy tickets šŸ„“
  • jaeannjaeann Registered Users, Member 502 Posts

Leather & London šŸ–¤
    w/ @alice_kkh @SugarK @AngelineJ
    iOS platformĀ 
    PM for FB requests šŸ’ž
    #dontpunishpayingplayers
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    Kylie.B said:
    Came in first and I couldn't be happier. I love the TS outfit a lot <3

Why do people disagree on this? Bitter that they didn't get first place?
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Now may I ask why yā€™all disagree cuz I was trying to help yā€™all out ā˜ ļø Iā€™m beyond confusedĀ 
    I guess people disagree because they donā€™t want to take a gamble and not submit until the last day and risk coming lower down in TS and not winning anything! (If thatā€™s what you are suggesting , if not ignore what I said šŸ˜…)Ā 

For me I normally have to submit as soon as the timer gives me a new ticket or else Iā€™ll come in 15th position or worse! Also I donā€™t want to miss out on the earnables!Ā 
    My TS groups are always very tight, score wise then you have the ticket buyers, Iā€™ve only ever been in 1 group before that didnā€™t have a ticket buyer! I seem to get ticket buyers that act like they are bidding for something rare on eBay šŸ˜‚
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.