🗳️ SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Hope the weekend items are better than these. I can’t wait for spoilers  
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @dpeters i always see the dolls with aurus as the popular vote. I am saving for one myself, think I'm gonna get the falling leaves one. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @Maree_kkh same! 😆 I am hoping the ponytail will be coming soon! Until then, conspiracy theories mode, activate ! 

IOS Player 
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    simoon said:
    So I keep thinking about what I see People wearing when I’m in London and these are the outfits I came up with!
    This is My interpretation of London “street style”, Am I way off with this or are you guys thinking more formal? 

i reaaaally like the second look!!
    Aw thank you so much it’s actually my personal fave too! ☺️
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt you're right! I was planning to get a hairstyle this weekend but you dolls convinced into saving for an aura :smile: 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    I literally have no idea what to wear for this still, lol. Im nervous 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders! 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I don’t want to be stereotypical but I’m 100% sure people in London aren’t wearing this on the streets but I might have to submit it😭😭😭
  • nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    Would love to know if you’d vote for any of these looks... I’m not sure we’ll know what to submit until we see the voting booth but for now, I’m considering hats, umbrellas, hot drinks and scarves! 

These are chic as hell, I would wear all of these in real life (though my feet would hate me to death for being so fabulously TALL). 
    Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Would love to know if you’d vote for any of these looks... I’m not sure we’ll know what to submit until we see the voting booth but for now, I’m considering hats, umbrellas, hot drinks and scarves! 

I think these are very “London” however I would take away the black hat hair personally as it reminds me of France rather then London and I don’t really see people wear hats like that here 😊
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    sheridan said:

I think these are very “London” however I would take away the black hat hair personally as it reminds me of France rather then London and I don’t really see people wear hats like that here 😊
    Of course, everyone has different London experiences so I wanted to say I’ve seen a lot of people wearing berets here since it was such a big trend whereas when I wore a beret in Paris recently I got a looooot of weird looks 😂 Either way, all of your looks would still get my vote.
    edited September 2019
    Maree_kkh said:
    sheridan said:

Of course, everyone has different London experiences so I wanted to say I’ve seen a lot of people wearing berets here since it was such a big trend whereas when I wore a beret in Paris recently I got a looooot of weird looks 😂 Either way, all of your looks would still get my vote.
    Yeah I’m just going from personal experience as I live in London, I’ve never really seen someone wear one here and it instantly makes me think of France but it’s personal preference I guess🤷🏻‍♀️

Plus, this theme will probably be all over the place because I think Londoners will interpret it way different to people that are maybe not familiar with London. Just the same as I how I wouldn’t know about New York street style for example 😩
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    SYS starts in less than an hour. Personally, I'm going with the flow on this one and taking it easy. Wishing everyone a good luck, and I hope you earn/find the items you want. 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    38 minutes to go time. Does everyone have an idea of what they’ll wear? Or are we ALL just winging it?
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Winging it for my first 2 looks 😁 I know nothing about London street style. But we’ll see what voters like 🤷🏻‍♀️
    IOS doll 💞

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    I’m in the same boat.  I could throw together an 80s TB to The Clash and punk rock.  Or a neo-Victorian with lace tops and ruffles.  But if the voters are doing nightlife and sparkle.....we’ll see.  17 minutes dolls.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I almost have enough diamonds for an aura! does anyone have a list of all of them they could send me? I tried searching for forum - I swear there used to be a list.

These are the ones I can think of:
    Gold Confetti, rose pedals, bubbles, Snow, Leaves, Sparkles (not available for diamonds UGH), Hearts (not available for diamonds), Fireflies (k stars)
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I almost have enough diamonds for an aura! does anyone have a list of all of them they could send me? I tried searching for forum - I swear there used to be a list.

These are the ones I can think of:
    Gold Confetti, rose pedals, bubbles, Snow, Leaves, Sparkles (not available for diamonds UGH), Hearts (not available for diamonds), Fireflies (k stars)
    I made a thread about a month ago I think it has all the auras on it also there is a butterfly on each and cold breath one 💗💗 I edit in a screenshot 
    @Abbeymae thank you SO much!! <3 That is just what i was looking for!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
    I think I’m gonna start it late, to get a better chance in t$ and vote for a bit to get an idea of what the voters want! 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @sheridan I’m glad you understood where I’m coming from. You’re right, they’re more associated with France in general and I think the voting both will be a mess since clearly London street style isn’t easy to define 😂

Best of luck in the SYS!
    I kinda went both ways please don’t hate me😬😬😬😬😬
    cntarr said:
    I kinda went both ways please don’t hate me😬😬😬😬😬
    Think your in my TS bby 💗💗
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    Is anyone else starting later does it work out better for you with ticket buyers etc? I start late every week and sometimes I’ve no ticket buyers other weeks there seems to be 2 or 3! Wondering what your experiences is with this! 
    Look 1 😊
    @Abbeymae Yes that’s me😁😁😁😁
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,026 Posts
    @cntarr What did the red dress get?
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv a royal wedding kollection 
    Is anyone else starting later does it work out better for you with ticket buyers etc? I start late every week and sometimes I’ve no ticket buyers other weeks there seems to be 2 or 3! Wondering what your experiences is with this! 
    I tend to start late because of work. it used to be 50/50. I feel like lately i get ticket buyers no matter what. But once in a while i don't have one! i think it is all luck. 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.