🗳️ SYS -9/26/19 - Theme: London (London, Baby)

Comments

• kkh_Krissykkh_Krissy Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    I'm from the USA and I've never been to London so I'm not exactly sure what London street style is so I apologize if my looks may not fit the theme exactly but I'm trying. :)

Side Note: These are my first two looks and I was actually surprised! Ever since SYS became weekly, my first looks have always been in the 30s. Imagine my surprise when I seen 45 and 50 for my first two looks. ❤️❤️
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Oh, here we go again 😫

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

Well... I had no idea on what to submit but I really thought it would get me a higher score.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    First place is a ticket buyer and a male doll 😫😫 Watch me only play for diamonds then not anything else😁 Also does anyone’s know if the butterfly aura is available for diamonds yet or the 4 year anniversary sparkle aura 💞🍀
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts
    edited September 2019
    trendsetter is not showing up for me I submitted my first look a while ago and still nothing 🤷🏼‍♀️

Edit: it finally showed up that’s the longest I’ve ever had to wait for it after submitting a look I was fearful for a moment 😂😂
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I've already spotted a gown in the voting booth toot🤦😂
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited September 2019

If i send this one I wonder if people will notice that she's supposed to be Lily Allen? 🤔
    https://youtu.be/wmYT79tPvLg
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @Koakuma ohhhh I love that song! 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Koakuma I need that hair, I don't recognize it, hope it is available with diamonds
    iOS
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    If you see this dress during voting, could you tag me? 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @AliBryant it seems to be an old-ish 4th of July item so I'm pretty sure it's available 

I'll post here when I use it!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Thank you @Koakuma!
    iOS
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    @Koakuma I honestly wouldn’t think of that 😕 but I love the look and your inspiration!! 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    35 and 39...

Okay then.
  • LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts

....okay then, message received 😭🙃
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv oh I got a 46 on it 
    @Tyranda oh no problem I thought it would do good though😭😭
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I’m just not even going to try this sys
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Oh look I have a celebrity at my ts group. Its cardi b yall :lol:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    edited September 2019
    iOS dolls if anyone uses this flower purse can you please tag me 🥰 @mikaylachimo @VampireBarbie @TrashleyKKH @melissakkh I’m sorry if I tagged you and you don’t have it 💕

iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • miahepburnmiahepburn Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    I need help! I’ve never scored so low before! I get that it’s street style but I see a random assortment of outfits in the voting booth. Can anyone give me a little bit of guidance of what I got wrong?
    iOS Player
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I’m getting was I’m getting 38s.   I have to step it up.  ;(
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I need help! I’ve never scored so low before! I get that it’s street style but I see a random assortment of outfits in the voting booth. Can anyone give me a little bit of guidance of what I got wrong?
    I think you must have been paired up with some tough competition in both cases! The earliest two looks usually score low for all of us as well, so keep that in mind and don’t despair. People’s eyes get drawn to skimpy, glam, new, and hard-to-get stuff and it’s kind of unfair that it’s mostly the popular pick.

If you feel comfortable with it, you can take some screenshots of your wardrobe and either post them here or message them to me and we can suggest some outfits! This can be a very helpful community so we are here if you need it. 😊
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @thelifeofRaeRae I’ll submit it right now! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    @Carol Davida we are in the same group ☺️
    The voting and TS is a mess, there are all types of outfits from gowns to sweat pants 🤷 i really don't know what to do
    @miahepburn i like your looks especially the 2nd one. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited September 2019
    @DoloresWyatt omg yay 🤗 what's your doll's in-game name then? I didnt even realize that we were both paired up together at the same ts group. And yes these dolls are so off-theme that you cant even possibly even imagine 💁🏾‍♀️
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I’ve been extra busy this month, so I wasn’t even able to come up with some looks for this sys, I’m just winging it but they’ve done fine so far, I’ll share my first two looks 😊

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    I went from 4th to 11th...

Since the change to weekly SYS it’s just been messy and annoying. I give up.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.