❤️KK:H WeekEnd Event - 9/27/19 Love is in the Air !

Comments

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love the new kollection so I took a spin and...

Dyes, at least it isn’t energy 🙁
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited September 2019
    I what do I do ??? Please help me I don’t really want to spend stars but I also don’t want to lose all me fans ! How may will I lose ?? 🙏🙏💗💗
  • AbbeymaeAbbeymae Registered Users, Member 761 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Abbeymae said:
    I what do I do ??? Please help me I don’t really want to spend stars but I also don’t want to lose all me fans ! How may will I lose ?? 🙏🙏💗💗
    Also I need to watch my vids so I need to hurry !!

edit: nvm I paid up 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Abbeymae said:
    Given your current fan count maybe less than 100k? The amount increases the more fans you have. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Spend the 10.  After this call if you go to make up it could be 80 or more.  One of mine was 54 and that was ages ago.  10 is a bargain. Then go date. 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited September 2019
    AliBryant said:
    @PlantWitch my first pick was the bundle, and second was the dress! Sending some of my luck your way 🍀🍀🍀 

Congrats! And thanks for the luck! 💙
    I actually took two more spins and sadly I got energy and the earrings, my next spin will cost 90 and I'll probably get dye or 80 stars so I think I'll wait for it to return during a vip weekend because I've spent waaayyy too much already lol!
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    🎶 I'm feeling sexy and free like glitters raining on me 🎶

This is a look! <3  Love the icy blue dye on the dress. 
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • stirfryedshanastirfryedshana Registered Users, Member 418 Posts
    Only two items in my gb. 
  • kittycupskittycups Registered Users, Member 25 Posts
    edited September 2019
    Just had to come on to share the 2 items that were in my gb 

edit: I realized if I’m going to share the bad I also have to share the good. Got exactly what I was going for in only two spins. Glu got me on an emotional rollercoaster 

• snakiekkhsnakiekkh Registered Users, Member 336 Posts

So I caved and ended up chasing the dress. 320 k stars later and I finally have it, to find that when I dye it the metal accents change colour too so it doesn’t look as nice. Feel almost as annoyed with myself as I am with Glu right now. That first palette had one GB item, and what is up with those unwearable shoes being in my final palette when the GB ones weren't?! Deffo shouldn't have continued chasing after that first spread, I am living proof of the sunk cost fallacy. Come on :grimace:

Katie, iOS player, actually a lizard with a keyboard
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Areys said:
    Has anyone ever tried not opening the event gb until they’ve completed the event? I wonder if you save the box until you’ve collected all the earnables, will there still be event points in some of the tiles? 
    If you scroll up a bit you'll see the post by KimsBestie, they finished the event and then opened the free box and it had points. 

Congratulations @dpeters on the top 10 show! 

Something has definitely  changed with GB, i remsmber when I was chasing a GB hair last VIP. I spent 600 doing so and only one time the hair and dress wasn't in the palette, every other time i just didnt pick the right box but it was still there. 

If Glu won't fix these crappy gift boxes then how about giving us a new reaction on the forum, so we can show our sympathy to others. Something like "sad" or "I'm sorry" or maybe just a giant poop emoji.
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    If someone hasn’t opened their GB yet can you PLEASE screenshot the statistical probability of the boxes??? I can’t access it without opening another box.
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos someone calling me 30 times a day to take me to an expensive restaurant just to drink then ghost me til next time? That's my type! That's my type!
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5c2iRHlAHA
    @charlottegold it's awful isn't it, I already chased the hair earlier and got it after three tries which already felt bad enough! Feel buying 10 boxes wasn't my smartest move ever but I'm still gonna be bitter about it hahahhaa
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Thank you @DoloresWyatt! :) 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    The other Android is ready to do the HollyHair and apron if you’re here @AliBryant .  I’m ready when you want it. My groups are the most chill and i’m Doing them a favor with one of these. rounds. Plus, I owe ya.  ;). 😠
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    ..I only screen shotted these. My free box was the one with only 2 items. 
    IOS doll 💞

• KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    My girl done asked me to marry her after, like, a day of dating 
    Like, hun, the only thing you know about me is that I called you 30 times in a day, we went to oak every single time, and while we were there I ordered us ONLY the very expensive wine, chugged it lightning fast, then left you without saying goodbye.
    That is exactly tops 3 minutes of contact. Most of that contact is me burning my cash as quick as I earn it.
    What part of any of this train-wreck seduced you enough to propose so quickly 
    like did you just see me making back to back bad life decisions and go
     Im Overcome With Emotion GIF - Daria Emotions Overcome GIFs
    I mean if a girl bought me enough $650 vintage wine at the most expensive restaurant in the world I’d propose pretty quick too
    join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,169 Posts
    @kokokokonut I am here!
    iOS
    edited September 2019
    @AliBryant   just submitted that look. I'lll post ss in a second.  Good luck.  Oops wrong thread.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary