🗳️ SYS -10/3/19 - Theme: Amusement Park! (Surprise)

Comments

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Surprise! Somebody in my group who was in second place last I checked just jumped 150 points! 

& I really thought I was gonna get first place in a chill group for a minute there, wow 🤡
    How dare you be so naive?! 😂
    Update: in a surprising turn of events, that ticket buyer and I just got passed by a new ticket buyer 😩 kinda hoping to watch a fight go down 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Just as I suspected the girl who was 2nd place jumped 1st place to pass me 😒 I checked my game and submitted more looks to reclaim my 1st place again. I'm keeping my close eye on her. She may be sneaky but she aint slick enough lol 😄

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• pinkrainbowpinkrainbow Registered Users, Member 107 Posts
    None of us in my group were scoring high enough to finish and get the hair.. until now, two just bought tickets, knocking me out of first. :(
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    So I really was 1st during this whole event, from the very beginning, just to be passed by almost 200 points by some girl who wasn’t even in top 5, maybe even top 10.. Unexpected, shocking, never happened before etc. etc. 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2019
    yesssssss! 1 & 2 just submitted new looks, fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight! fight!

@DramaDramaDrama I think the top TS prize should be for the top 3 and dyes descending and the 2nd place prize for the top 10
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos As I said before, you managed to make me laugh during my darkest times, and I'll be forever grateful for that. I'll miss you. :(
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    All the looks!
    Not a terrible SYS for me, much better than last week, but still a few points shy of the hair. Oh well, but who cares! I’m happy cuz I had more fun this time!

Twiddling my thumbs now, waiting for my ice cream! 🙈
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • kkhaddictkkhaddict Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Adding on to @DramaDramaDrama and @KaylaJ
    #6 is only 5 votes away from getting the ice cream and I feel sososooooo bad 😢💔
    It's like there's 30 children in front of you and you're only giving ice cream to 5 of them... 
    Glu, this is really messed up.

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Ugh I was 1st all event and then some doll popped up and moved from 5th (at least because I didn’t notice her before) to 1st. I am so tired with this. Struggle for nothing. 
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • alyssa123alyssa123 Registered Users, Member 62 Posts
    I was almost 100 points ahead of second place for the entire event and the last time I check like 30 minutes ago I was still in first and was hoping I could finally win. I just checked back and 2 ticket buyers beat me. This is unfair 😕
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I love this hair, but this little piece that I circled NEEDS to be fixed! The whole point of updos is being able to see the earrings- this little weird piece blocks part of the earrings! 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

So yeah... I finished the event 4th and not being the 1st is something that I’m used to. Couldn’t get the earnable hair, that’s not a big deal but I want to finish a SYS 1st at least 1 times in a month. 🤷🏻‍♀️

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • DramaDramaDramaDramaDramaDrama Registered Users 672 Posts

Im so over TS I mean I love KKH but battling for a virtual piece of clothing is just madness now! I’m not complaining I don’t come first I’m annoyed at dolls coming from nowhere shooting to first! It’s all fair being able to buy tickets but I wish they were all thrown into one group and could battle amongst themselves! 

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    After this mess, I’ll be very interested to see if the update brings any change to SYS at all 👀
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

This is how I styled the precious ice cream. 🤪

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I was first the whole SYS and was passed in the last 10 minutes by a doll I don't remember being in the top five... she bought at least 3 tickets to win her way.
    Well, at least I got a kstars boost?

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

I. Stood. no. chance. My ticket buyer was a psychopath who played like 12 tickets right away. Then she didn’t submit any looks until an hour before the event ended. I passed her with my 14 free looks and then she submitted more. I’m happy with this ice cream! Wasn’t a fan of the dress this week, so I’m happy!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RedVelvetRedVelvet Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    i am speechless omg they probably used like 15 extra tickets... what’s the point

✨ ios player
    ✨ english isn’t my first language
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts

Lottie: Worst score, favourite look, and best score. Averaged at 42.78, finished in 3rd place.

Annie: Worst score, Favourite look, and Best score.
    Averaged at 46.92, lost 1st place to a ticket buyer.
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Rikk said:
    I’m so happy! I came in 1st in both games. Luka got his highest score ever — 57 votes!

Here are my best and worst scores:

What do male dolls get for 1st place? 
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    I also think if you’ve held first for a certain amount of time, it shouldn’t be able to be stolen in the last minutes by a ticket buyer. If you’ve been in first all event you should automatically get the prizes too.

but that’s a pipe dream, so Glu let me message people in my TS group. I just wanna talk 😂
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    The ice cream is really nice, but I’m still bitter that I didn’t get the dress that should be mine. Usually I’m willing to get tickets to reclaim my #1 spot if it was taken by some last minute ticket buyer, but I’m getting tired of being forced to do that every other week. And seeing spoiler for future SYS with angel costume as TS prize also didn’t help. 

• nubcakenubcake Registered Users 191 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @MarianiPoizen what score did you end up getting on your completely random item look? You inspired my final look 😏
    There were THREE ticket buyers in my group and I panicked and bought one to stay in top 5, so I ended up submitting a look I call "Willow Pape except she's not eternally stuck in 2014" look -- it only got 26 votes 🤣

Wearing my knockoff TS dress with @JasmineKKH 😁 
    Thanks @AngelineJ for the knockoff dress idea!

Hi I'm Ellie! ଘ(੭ ˘ ᵕ˘)━☆゚.*・。゚ iOS doll: bish im fabuwulous 
    Play with me! Fb name: Ellie Chuchu
    I post stuff on Instagram: Ellie Nubcake 
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I had a blast this event (4th place finish but I disliked the dress so glad it won’t Ben cluttering my kloset). So many diverse outfits getting great feedback. The voting was frustrating but in a good way, it felt like dolls were really head to head so every styling choice impacted the vote. I think this was an event that was internationally relatable so everyone had strong ideas about how their dolls and dolls should dress which for me makes for a fun sys, instead of, who has the most swimsuits type events that get redundant because the versatility isn’t there.

for the first time ever my fave dress in the game got me decent points in sys (usually this dress tanks HARD)

my fave look of the game did decently, I don’t care cuz I love this lol outfit, mostly it’s the hair, but I like the sleeves and the length of the skirt in the denim set

Lastly, thanks so dang much to all you lovely ladies for sharing your ideas, inspirations, and gripes. Makes the game fun. Thanks to y’all I finally stopped hoarding my dye and used my ballon which I never used before. I found the ice cream and popsivlcle didn’t really do well for me.

my two 2 and bottom 2
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    edited October 2019
    wowwowwowwowThis is the fourth time in a row, I won the first place, I love this dress and ice cream so much, well, I will be happy all day today :#
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Came third this week to two ticket fiends who are competing for that pretty blue dress! I had an average score this week of over 48, so instead of being sad to miss out on the dress I’m instead going to celebrate my own final score! I am super grateful for anyone that voted for my looks 😇 

I just want to add that high scores do not necessarily mean ticket buyers (I scored 683 this week from using only the 14 free tickets), although sometimes it is easy to tell who has bought them (I knew when two people in my group had 200 points seven hours in... 😂)!!! 

Well done to anyone who scored a place they were happy with, and to all those who didn’t, I wish for you to have high scores and a group who use free tickets only! 💕 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
     It’s all fair being able to buy tickets but I wish they were all thrown into one group and could battle amongst themselves! 

Omg if only...karmic justice 😊
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.