šŸŽ† KK:H v10.4 Update - Birthday & Costumes & Fun

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    AliBryant said:
    WAIT..... WHAT????
    U fo realz??? Im defenetly screwd!!!
    I just counted how many Halloween itens i have, and i have a wooping 9 itens!!!
    My chances of getting stuff i really like are slimmer than i tough *sigh*
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts
    Iā€™m thankful I chose a halloween hairstyle in my free box because now Iā€™ll just reuse that all of the SYSšŸ˜‚ And it was the dorothy hair which will pair perfectly from the food basket from our park SYS
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    I could use a k star sale right about now šŸ˜‚
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    Can you guys explain to me why you loved the box system so much? Im not disagreeing or anything i just would like some more comments on it cause i found myself only getting things i really didnt wantĀ 
    Android player from sweden!
    Add me:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100080197724994
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    LindaVB said:
    Loving this update so far! Did we have halloween decorations last year in our Bel Air House? I can't remember. @KalindaKing will these come back next year if we buy them? :)Ā 
    @thelifeofRaeRae if you bought it last time you have the ā€˜placeā€™ button, itā€™s situated a little to the right, you might have to swipe your screen,Ā 
    Thanks! so these decorations were available last year? I must not have purchased any, but i just bought all the cash decorations and am hoping i can use them next year too! :)Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    edited October 2019
    @LovelyEmma I know what you mean. I only really want last years Medusa outfit. Thing is if it had been in Kloset or a pop-up shop to buy, without a doubt my doll would be wearing it right now. However, I am not prepared to gamble on boxes. I have 19/56 items so my chances of getting those three things before I run out of stars is slim. So Iā€™ll just drool over it while the boxes are there and forever have the pic of my doll as Medusa.
    I play on iOS
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    Here are some of my palettes. I forgot to screenshot the first it was just an ugly black purse in the same location as the rest of these picks. I always pick the same box.Ā 

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Fairytale said:
    Can you guys explain to me why you loved the box system so much? Im not disagreeing or anything i just would like some more comments on it cause i found myself only getting things i really didnt wantĀ 
    Personally, I have a lot of Halloween items (I've been playing since the beginning) so I don't mind this box thing because I have a high chance of getting something newer. I do see how this box system sucks for newer players, especially since the Halloween items are so seasonal (unless you like Halloween stuff year round, which is fine, my doll wares the genie costume a lot lol). I have to admit other than the genie I don't get much use out of most of the ones I own unless it's October. At least the Kimiversary boxes were generally stuff that would come in handy all the time, and I get a lot of use out of some of those items during SYS. I have enough Halloween costumes I don't feel the need to open more than the free one. I do like the sparkly glass slippers and deadly candy apple though.
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    @Fairytale I donā€™t like the gambling on boxes so I took my freebie and left it at that. Iā€™m not prepared to spend my stars on something I donā€™t want. If I could choose which item/items I wanted, I would have spent my stars quite happily. I generally donā€™t buy 2nd boxes on weekend events, unless I win stars in my freebie and really like the items. It takes me forever to build up stars so I donā€™t want to waste them. I learned from wasting all my stars chasing an item a couple of years ago only to not get it and decided then that I wouldnā€™t spend my stars on boxes.
    I play on iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @Fairytale For me I already owned 30 something items. And I absolutely love that the super expensive Halloween Kollections from last year (which I boycotted then) are now available at the same reasonable price per item. A guaranteed item and a price that doesn't increase (like Kollections) is a win for me. I do feel for newer players that may not have a lot of items though!
    iOS
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    edited October 2019
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Stefani_H said:
    I haven't received Kalinda's free box ? It's weird. How did you do?
    Take the calls from Maria and Simon first, then change locations, should trigger it.
    iOS
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:

Glu..... you really want to take all my k stars.
    The people who wanted the Halloween past *outfits in a kimiversary style box, you got your wish!
    Omg itā€™s to die for šŸ˜šŸ˜ and your doll looks stunning in itĀ @Maree_kkh
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

AliBryant said:
    Stefani_H said:
    I haven't received Kalinda's free box ? It's weird. How did you do?
    Take the calls from Maria and Simon first, then change locations, should trigger it.
    Yup sorry, I'm not patient at all! I got it now.
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Bye bye k-starsĀ 
    Hello white satin glovesĀ 
    WOW!
    I just noticed that the magic wand is atatched to sparkly gloves <3
    Im here DIEING!!!
    Can the update come alredy to Facebook?? :'(
  • AngelineJAngelineJ Registered Users 1,511 Posts
    edited October 2019

So happy with the HalloweenĀ šŸŽ!! Love the new items! All of them!

Iā€™m glad Glu made the VS Angel costume happen. Wish the wing feathers were more full and fluffy. Like many of you have already said. Iā€™m super disappointed that it will be on TS. Please make top 3 players win the full VS Angel costume and PLEASE NOBODY FIGHT WITH ME!! It got my name on it!! šŸ˜†šŸ˜Š

šŸŽ iOS dollsšŸ“± Ā 
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers

Got the shoes in my free box. I wish I picked the dress instead but I'm not gonna chase it as I know I won't use Halloween items that often.

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    Fairytale said:
    I'm personally kind of upset they decided to bring back past halloween items in the form of boxes instead of Kim's birthday items which a lot of people requested. With the Kimiversary and Kim's birthday they're all regular items so even if you didn'tĀ necessarily want them they're still decent, usable items.Ā 
    For halloween it seems kind of pointless because the chances of you collecting an actual set when you own none of the previous items (like me) are pretty slim so I really don't see the point in spending my k-stars on this right before the TB sale when they're only useable for one holiday?

Honestly unless we see some other costumes it seems like a pretty smart way for Glu to introduce new costumes in the most expensive way poisslbe. You either only get a full set by earning 1st place in TS, complete a full kollection or open a crap ton of these boxes. This way they possible don't have to release a halloween costume that's earnable (and free) as a weekend event.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 |Ā Android
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    How soon is Amazon getting the update? October is one of my favorite updates of the year.
    Platform: Android

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts

I got this in my box, yea I would have liked it more if I got any of the new items but still itā€™s not that bad
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Now Iā€™m glad for all the old Halloween things I found in my old Tb box šŸ˜†Ā 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.