🎆 KK:H v10.4 Update - Birthday & Costumes & Fun

Comments

• RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Ooh good point @jhabs
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Exactly! Halloween items are so cute but not versatile enough to use during the whole year. Be strong @Rikk! We can do this!

@jhabs I hope you're right about VIP! I would love to open boxes then. 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

@Basak and I partying all month long with @melissakkh and @KaylaJ
    your doll is all

I'm obv jealous and doing everything I can not to open every Halloween box to try and get the butterflies and the pumpkin pail. Gotta save just in case for that Jessica Rabbit costume

This is my favorite time of year in the game. I remember I started playing kind of as a joke since most of my friends were already playing, but Halloween definitely made me stick with it. Also, as others have noted, kudos to Glu for doing the boxes this year instead of the Kollections.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • AccaliaAccalia Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

Omg Willow just let me marry my man
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    @KaylaJ the picnic basket is perfect for that costume!
    iOS
  • VampireBarbieVampireBarbie Registered Users, Member 1,242 Posts
    I’m so excited about the Halloween boxes! I have been wanting this material girl / barbie outfit for so long 💖🙈

she/her
    platform: iOS
    add me here
  • Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    The butterfly aura! Finally!! ❤️❤️❤️

I am loving the green dye. The Halloween boxes are amazing - I have already purchased so many and can’t wait to buy them all. All in all this is an amazing update!! 
    iOS Doll 

• Monica LMonica L Registered Users 696 Posts
    SHOW YOUR STYLE 

(Trendsetters)

This is to die for and you obviously put it in TS.. you’re cruel 😩
    I really wish this were an earnable because making it T$ is awful. 
    iOS Doll 

• icechicicechic Registered Users, Member 280 Posts
    Haven't updated yet, I always check here for a glitch watch first....but I'm so excited! I loooooove Halloween! One of the 2 kollections I've completed was a Halloween one from last year. I'm so glad the items are not increasing in price this year. I'm pretty sure I'll be going crazy on them! 🎃👻☠️🧙‍♀️🕸

I'm thrilled with green & orange dyes! My fav two colors! yay!!!!!! I want everything green & copper.💚🧡

I personally use Halloween items all year to accessorize my looks so I'm so excited for this update. Kim's bday is icing on the cake!

I also hope we can get access to past Halloween SMCs, I love the skeleton one. I want a day of the dead face for my doll so bad. oh, and Jessica Rabbitt has been one of my favs since I was a kid! I hope it's an easier to attain outfit! So exciting!
    I play three games on iOS devices.
    #DontPunishPayingCustomers
    #MoreAds4Kstars
    #FixTheWine
  • ScarletkkhScarletkkh Registered Users 830 Posts
    Do you guys think we will be getting Kim boxes as well, like the Halloween boxes? Im kind of thinking no because I dont think they will do the same thing twice in one update/month, but im low key hoping they will😂
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Got the apple on my free box and just couldn't resist opening more. Love the frappe and hopefully i can make the Dorothy shoes work. Loving the update though wish the dye exchange rate was 1:1. Also might pop out a baby if it means i can go trick or treating 😂

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt where is that black cat mask from?? Is it in the closet? 
  • MissEm1994MissEm1994 Registered Users, Member 593 Posts
    I like the update items - I do wish there were a few more though! 
    And I’m LOVING the Halloween boxes! My birthday is on Halloween so anything spooky and I’m game! 
    Here are some of my looks:
    Picture 1 are the update items I bought (eyes, jacket and choker)
    Picture 2 - I won the spider handbag in a Halloween gift box 
    Picture 3 - I won this amazing dress in another gift box 
  • dddkkhdddkkh Registered Users, Member 127 Posts
    I don't mind spending a lot of money to get what I want, I love this update
  • DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    Please for those who have already completed the quest with Raul and Willow
    Tell me if we can F I N A L L Y date him and marry him!!!! PLEEEAAASE!!! 

• KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    Hey @Korty, yeah, I came on here to see if anyone else had noticed the missing tappables. Lots of places that had 3 now only have two - London and Las Vegas, for example. I hope it's a glitch and not deliberate  :/
    I expect it's also a glitch that the achievements haven't been updated for several updates now  :|
    And hey @Danizzle, you're back! Missed you!
    Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    @maisiekkh I could not agree more!! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼

I also stopped spending money on this game, (I used to spend ALOT) its just a gamble with the event boxes only having two items in them, I’d rather go to vegas

which im doing in 5 days btw 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😂
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    @Danizzle unfortunately not yet love,it was a short storyline with him barely any romance it's more about willow threatening you to stay away from him. 
  • TyrandaTyranda Registered Users, Member 253 Posts
    edited October 2019
    No one going to mention that the Halloween Boxes is missing the red wine?!?!?!!? Or was it from other event? Lol my memory is bad
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.