KK:H Weekday TB Event 10/7/19 - Kimtober is upon us!

kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts

Please hold on while I try to catch my breath.  I got a glimpse of the upcoming Kimtastic Kalendar (ok, I got a glimpse because I'm making it) that starts later in Kimtober.  But right now, let's just take a moment, gather our thoughts, and (forgetting for a moment that uberly stressful SYS going on right now,) realize that a brand new TB Event starts tomorrow. 
So, before I let you all get back to that SYS, and the less stressful Weekend - Earn a Star for all 5Star Gigs VIP Weekend Event let's take a minute and Shake it Off with some morning excer......hey. DO you hear all that honking? I wonder what it could be? 

Wow......Look who's here to start the thread for us.  Once again, the every effervescent, Momanger to the stars...
Kris Jenner!

Ok Kris, I get it.  Hangover Sunday, up late after a party, whatever. So how would YOU open the thread?

Hmmm. Works for me.  TB Event Starts Monday 10/7.  
Happy Kimtober! Happy Update, and yes, Happy SYS.
If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
I Am NOT a Glu Employee
🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
💜Vats
💜#VipKalinda
#RecollectionsMayVary
Prev13456

Comments

• daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    Happy Kimtober!!! 🥳 So excited  :D
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m ready 😬😬😬
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• DanizzleDanizzle Registered Users 753 Posts
    I’m hoping for cute items and Kash items too 😊
  • AmzaAmza Registered Users 108 Posts
    It will be my first time taking part in a Kimtober update so I'm excited to see what the team has to offer. Let the anticipation begin!⌚🎊💃🏽
  • Loveflower01Loveflower01 Registered Users 331 Posts
    supper excited:)
    Danielle
    IOS
    I play on iPhone 8plus
    Happy Summer 🌻

• lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    What time on 10/7/19 will it begin? It’s already 4:22 A.M. where I’m at, and I can’t wait much longer hahaha.
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    Predictive bullhorn says we are having professional weekend event. 

Wondering if I should open my boxes after the update in case Glu might update the Tb boxes?
    IOS Player 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    Omg @TrashleyKKH Im going to Wait to the update as well but this is the first time I’m doing this and it’s the hardest thing I have ever done😂😂
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This week I’m trying a new strategy with my boxes just for fun, where I pick a box from the palette that doesn’t call out to me 😂 I call it the reverse visualization method lol. I won these shades!

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited October 2019
    happy Happy Monday morning Dolls!  -one day kloser to Kim’s Birthday!  Happy Kimtober!  Baba’s GF is sick in bed with a migraine, so I’ll try and be quiet while I do laundry and stuff.  I don’t suffer migraines, so anyone have any suggestions of ways I can try to help? From juice to just keeping the house dark, what will make her more comfortable?  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited October 2019
    @kokokokonut I don’t suffer from migraines either but recently I had one and i felt like I had a fever and it hurt like hell and all I did is I had 2 Advil and a big sandwich! And it went away almost immediately so if that helps!  Also make sure she is in a cold room with a lot of blankets!!!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    ok, turning up the actuating up the AC right now. She’s allergic to dairy, chicken, shellfish, beef, wheat, gluten and she’s celiac? So it’s a no on the sands which but cold is great ty @cntarr.   <3
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    @kokokokonut Keep her in a dark room, or have her wear a sleep mask. Visual and light stimuli can make the migraine worse. Hope she feels better!
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
    Omg @kokokokonut after this weekends 5-star event we get Kim’s BIRTHDAY EVENT omg I’m so excited!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳🥳
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,454 Posts
    @kokokokonut, I suffer from migraines but cool air, dark rooms and silence works best for me. My migraines start from behind my eyes so I bought a cooling eyemask that I keep in the fridge.
    Hope she feels better soon!
    Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Forgot to screenshot but got 3 purple dyes on my 1st Black Box *sigh*
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Guess what I got in my first black box ? Energy ! Like.every.other.week.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    happy Happy Monday morning Dolls!  -one day kloser to Kim’s Birthday!  Happy Kimtober!  Baba’s GF is sick in bed with a migraine, so I’ll try and be quiet while I do laundry and stuff.  I don’t suffer migraines, so anyone have any suggestions of ways I can try to help? From juice to just keeping the house dark, what will make her more comfortable?  
    I have migraines almost every week due to chronic pain, the things that help me a bit are staying in the dark, no phone, no light, nothing. You can laugh but I also listen to binaural videos on Youtube and some ASMR as well. It doesn't take the pain away but it definetely lowers the pain. I also drink a lot of tea. Hope she will get better soon!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @kokokokonut I suffer from migraines too. I used to be in a lot of pain (I had migraines all day long, for like 6 months straight, it was like hell) so I went to see a neurologist and she gave me a medical treatment I take every morning & evening. It's much better since. But dark rooms and silence is a good start. But if she suffers a lot like I used to, she needs to see a doctor asap. It'll change her life, trust me.
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    And while I wait for the update...

This is a story about a doll named Dhalia
    Monday morning, she wakes up
    To shoot more reality shows
    Invite some costars, check her feed
    what's Ray Powers tweeting about?
    He goes
    Isn't she lovely, this Hollywood doll?
    And they say
    She's so lucky, she's a star
    But she grind, grind, grinds for her throwback box, thinking
    If there's nothing missing in my life
    Then why  do I need more kstars?
    :D 
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I suffer from migraines as well!  Imitrex followed by an Advil works for me. And of course a dark quiet room and just sleeping. Usually a good puke about 2-3 hours after my meds. Nothing’s more reliving to me than throwing up when I have a migraine. 
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I started off right 😊

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Here is the reason the dyes are kinda pissing me off!
    Ever since we strated getting dyes (specially on daily and black boxes), they take the space to other itens, kstars and partnership tiles! 
    Ever since the dyes arrived, my black boxes rarelly have TB itens or Kstars and my daily boxes rarelly have itens, kstars or partnership tiles!
    I just wish pink and purple dye were less comun, so we all could manage to get kstars, TB itens and partnership tiles more often!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    edited October 2019
    I got dyes in my first box. I keep getting dye in my daily boxes too  :/

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Here is the reason the dyes are kinda pissing me off!
    Ever since we strated getting dyes (specially on daily and black boxes), they take the space to other itens, kstars and partnership tiles! 
    Ever since the dyes arrived, my black boxes rarelly have TB itens or Kstars and my daily boxes rarelly have itens, kstars or partnership tiles!
    I just wish pink and purple dye were less comun, so we all could manage to get kstars, TB itens and partnership tiles more often!
    I can't agree more on this! There should be another way to win dyes.
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Happy Kimtober!!! I’m very excited 💕💕💕
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    edited October 2019

Me losing all my kstars to try and chase the Cinderella dress, a tragic comedy (sorry this is on the wrong thread!!)
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My beautiful black boxes 

Android
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Black boxes! I was glad to win the kstars, it adds up to my amount for the upcoming events!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts

Why 😂