🗳️ SYS -10/10/19 - Theme: Gorgeously Gothic 🍷

Comments

• LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    My last look passed the ticketbuyer that was in second place, this only made her but more tickets and ended her in first place...
    Here is my doll with her friends @Naimonster, @Silz1217 and @AngelineJ

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I ended up second, I'm still sad I didn't get my matching buttercup hair but I LOVE this dress 😍
    I feel like my favorite items are always the ones everyone else hates the most 😂😂

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts

I repeated my last 2 looks because honestly I would have missed the end on the SYS because I was already asleep lol luckily someone woke me up and I remembered 

Ended up in 1st with only a 3 points difference!
  • LindaVBLindaVB Registered Users, Moderators 7,448 Posts
    Here are my lowest, highest and pesonal favorite looks:

Linda
    Daily KKH player since 2014 ~ iOS

#KKH4Life
    ____________________________________________________________________________
  • simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    didnt even make it to top 5 and the last earnable. i think ill just quit it, no more fun
    uh hi
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Lolita said:
    I'm currently 3rd place, hope no more ticket buyers pop up!

And OF COURSE a last minute ticket buyer popped out of nowhere and stole my 3rd place. I came in 4th.
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final ticket kept me in 2nd, think I spooked the doll in first as she wasn’t that far ahead of me last night, Anyway, I love the dress so I’m happy with that I feel my dolls gonna be rocking it for a while 😃

I play on iOS
  • SandraFFWSandraFFW Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Ended up second place 👏
  • KortyKorty Registered Users 360 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv you have an amazing wardrobe 🖤🖤🖤 
    Daily iOS player since July 2014
    From Italy 🇮🇹🍕🍝
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    I wasn’t going the greatest initially but my last few looks did really good. I have a lot of fun with the theme , channeling my inner Elvira, Morticia and other Mistresses of Darkness. 👻 

Low, Highest and personal favourite look. 

Channeling neon goth with the TS items. 
    IOS Player 
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Happy I got the dress🖤.
    was 3rd all event. 1st and 2nd were in a war, it was nice to see besides my low votes🤗😂.  Last minute someone came all toke my place and I ended up 4th, but It’s fine🤗🖤
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I ended up 4th behind 3 ticket buyers 

It’s ok because I can live without the hair.. and I love the dress, it’s so detailed 😍🖤
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    Me when there is a gambling war but I don't know about it because it's 2 am in my time zone 

And then, when I woke up to see that #1 has over 1200 points and #2 has 1150

★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    I love the dress 🥰
              🍒 IOS player since June 2019 🍒
            🍇 English isn’t my first language 🍇
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Don't know what happened last night but I ended in fourth place which is fine to me, I started the event with 35, 36, 35 😅

Also, anyone knows if this hair will ever be available?

Android
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I maintained first place during the whole SYS, three dolls kept passing each other for places 2 & 3, sometimes getting dangerously close to me but they never passed me.
    I finished the event a hundred points ahead number 2, I think the other dolls quit submitting in the last day... 
    Good for me! Even if I don't really like the hair, I'm glad to have orange dye and kstars!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Jenn1ferrJenn1ferr Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Ended up in first place this event. 
    Playing on IOS.
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

This was a fun but tough weekend, I can't imagine what the rest of this months SYS is going to be like, especially halloween!

Also don't know about anyone else but my voting booth was terribly slow. I timed it, often had to wait 30 seconds - 2 minutes for a new look to load. Very hard to vote and get a sense of what's trending. Also just missed being able to vote and actually see peoples style, that's half the fun!

Highest, (52 was a common score but enjoyed this one the most) lowest, and favourite looks 🖤 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    I was 2nd because of ticketbuyer! I feel like true winner of this SYS, because I found dress that I wanted and I got one of highest scores ever! 
  • Suri_MaddenSuri_Madden Registered Users, Member 560 Posts
    I have finished 3rd, which was quite lucky as 3rd ticket buyer emerged just before the end. I didn’t even bother to wake up at night to claim my reward. Although I won’t let it happen next SYS - if I’m first whole SYS, I’ll fight to reclaim my spot. I’m done with people stealing what should be rightfully mine 🙄
    I wish there was some solution to this, so that Glu still gets profit from the tickets but we don’t get discouraged to such an extent...
    ~ iOS player ~
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im still in shock!!!
    After sucking so hard, on the last day my scores were somehow amazing and i managed to go from 11th to 1st! 
    Im just speechless!!!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited October 2019
    CryingKim said:

tho i had a ticketbuyer in group, I actually enjoyed this week’s sys and had scored 50s for 8 times. I wanted the hair too but the dress is already gorg💕

PS. @Rikk I think were in the same group this week. I didn’t know it was you until you posted some pics in the forum 😄
    Cool! I had no idea! You are Gazini? We both did pretty well despite our ticket buyers. 😊 I’m proud of my scores regardless!
  • lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    edited October 2019

Wow. Okay. I ended up being 30 votes short of the jacket and used an extra ticket ONLY because I really wanted it. And I knew using a ticket wouldn’t take anyone’s place that earned it fairly as I was over 50 ahead of 3-5 after 14 looks. The doll in first had about almost a 100 point lead for the past few days but I managed to catch up within 40 towards the end. I figured she would use another ticket to take back first but surprisingly she never did. 

This is is my first time ever being first and I’m not sure how to feel lol 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Thank you, @Korty ! :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    This was a really great theme. I have loved seeing everyone's looks!  Everyone did such a great job. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    I really really hope something changes about TS soon. 
    The whole thing is just such a gamble. It feels so frustrating to finally do really well but it literally doesn't matter because as long as there's someone scoring slightly better than you or buying tickets you get basically nothing. 

I honestly wish there was a tier system for the entire event instead of the groups of 30 we get now. Anyone who scores over 600, 650 or 700 points (I honestly don't know where the cut off should be) should automatically win the 1st place items. That way dolls with really low average scores can still go nuts buying tickets without taking the prize from the dolls who rightfully deserved that #1 spot.
    +there would logically not be a need to seperate male and female TS anymore.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    Jax's highest scores, and a perfect 60 woohoo! What I've noticed though is, everytime he scores a 60, the remaining looks will score low 40s through the end. This is the 3rd time I've experienced this pattern.

Like I've promised, Jax would only use enough looks to get to the last earnable so he didn't use all his 14 looks.

PM to add
  • JasmineKKHJasmineKKH Registered Users 518 Posts
    @Chloè_KKH i have that hair, it’s an SMC so it won’t be available unfortunately :( i think it’s out of the rotation too
    iOS platform