Options

🗳️🎂 SYS -10/17/19 - Theme: Kim's Birthday Party! 🎂

Comments

• Options
    simoonsimoon Registered Users, Member 239 Posts

alright i just submitted this one, lets see how it goes!
    uh hi
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    Looks 1 & 2: 

• Options
    Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Getting married at the nightclub 😂😂😂😂

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• Options
    soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
  • Options
    moonlexbianmoonlexbian Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Where's the nightclub what the heck 
  • Options
    LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    LaLaLola said:
    Smuckies said:
    Like literally, why do I even try anymore? This is ridiculous. Week after week, same story. 

@LaLaLola I think you’re in my TS group :) maybe we can catch up to her eventually lol
    HA omg I think this is the second time I’ve gotten someone from the forum in my TS Group. I can’t wait to see the looks you keep coming out with, I know they’ll be gorgeous no matter what. Im totally planning a sneak attack on her as long as she doesn’t use like a thousand tickets. Do you like the TS hair? 😂 

edit: her outfit hasn’t changed and she’s gone up like 150 points...
    Omg I know, she keeps going up?? Ridiculous. And aw thank you, excited to see your looks too. 

I like the hair, not completely in love with it tho so if you end up having to sneak attack her at the end go for it lol. 😁 hopefully she doesn’t keep using so many tickets 🤯🤯🤯
    Okay now she’s up to 465 points and she STILL has the same outfit out... I’m begging to think she’s a hacker, what do you think? It’s just really fishy that I’ve only seen like one look on her and she has 465 points. Should I give my game info to @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas and they can see if she’s a real player or not 🤔?
  • Options
    SophieFKKHSophieFKKH Registered Users, Member 45 Posts
    Sigh~~~

• Options
    LaLaLolaLaLaLola Registered Users, Member 163 Posts
    maisiekkh said:
    Wish I could tell the ticket buyer to chilll and go buy an iced coffee or something. Jfc. It’s hard to believe there are people wasting money on sys week after week. I often ask myself why I bother playing when all I do is get frustrated. But then again, I can voice my concerns all I want it’s not like Glu is listen or change anything. 
    HA another one! Your in @Smuckies and mine TS group!
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    First two looks! 
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Okay now she’s up to 465 points and she STILL has the same outfit out... I’m begging to think she’s a hacker, what do you think? It’s just really fishy that I’ve only seen like one look on her and she has 465 points. Should I give my game info to @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas and they can see if she’s a real player or not 🤔?
    Yeah, she could be! I don’t think it would hurt to ask! 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    maisiekkhmaisiekkh Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    @Smuckies @LaLaLola I’m excited to be in a group with forum members. That’s never happened for me before. But for real that girl needs to chill. I’m hoping she just wants to get the earnables out of the way and then will be done submitting for the rest of the event 
  • Options
    fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    I was gathering diamond to buy a hair, I could not resist and bought the glass of champagne
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • Options
    ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Just came across this doll in the voting booth and I’m sooooo in love with this hair!!
    Does anyone in the forum have this? I’m currently at 13 diamonds (15 by the end of this sys) and I want to buy it when I get to 25.
  • Options
    kkhlukekkhluke Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Before I create & submit my third outfit, is it wrong to wear a suit/tuxedo jacket with loafers? Or should I go for a more casual look? I was under the impression it was formal wear as the alert I recieved from Kalinda stated 'above the knee cocktail dresses & other sexy outfits.' You can imagine how lost I was since I'm a guy doll, lol.
    Apologies if it's obvious & thanks. 
  • Options
    kaydencekkhkaydencekkh Registered Users, Member 1,703 Posts
    It’s so hard voting because I have 18 diamonds but I’m waiting until the Black Friday throw back sale to see what items come back, I might save up enough for an aura so I’m trying not to vote or else I’ll probably cave and buy a hand held 😩
    iOS player!
    add me on Facebook: kaydencekhh 
  • Options
    jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts

I don’t know how long I’ve been voting maybe about 10 minutes but within that span I’ve seen the earnable dress on 4 different dolls (I saw one of these dolls twice). I didn’t vote for any of them but they were the popular pick each time 😕😕😕 I’ve never seen this happen so many times so early in the event. 

SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • Options
    CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

bye hair

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited October 2019
    🤷‍♀️
    like @jessica296 i've seen MULTIPLE dresses and even a few hairs already and #1 in my TS is not only a ticket buyer but in basic clothes. I'm not saying things seem a bit sketchy this week, buuuuuuuuut.....

Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Just came across this doll in the voting booth and I’m sooooo in love with this hair!!
    Does anyone in the forum have this? I’m currently at 13 diamonds (15 by the end of this sys) and I want to buy it when I get to 25.
    I have it. If you can save your diamonds to 25, give me a shout when you're ready :)

there is always a Black Friday sale on the Kstars, I wonder if there will be a Black Friday sale on diamonds too? I have a ridiculous list and don't even know where to start!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Options
    Look #3, inspired by the lovely @MollyMonroe
    It made up for my #1 look getting a 38
  • Options
    @KaylaJ Thank you so much!!🥰
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited October 2019
  • Options
    edited October 2019
    jhabs said:
    (Bet ya wish you knew what this said Glu🤪)
    Don’t give them any ideas, we know how they love to listen to the bad ones instead of the good🙄
  • Options
    jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @ellyelephant you’re right, I’m gonna delete it lmao 
  • Options
    vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    Where did that glove come from?
  • Options
    ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Can I just ask what happened in the 5-ish hrs I was gone (besides the fact I’ve got a ticket buyer who’s already finished!) cuz I feel like I’m playing spot the difference—and there’s no reason it should be different 🧐

Are Kim’s Birthday Party Rewards @ some secret location?

Jk. 😂😂😂
    No shade Glu, just having a good laugh. Typos happen to the best of us.
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)