šŸŽˆšŸŽšŸ¾KK:H Weekend Event -10/18/19 - Happy Birthday Kim - Let's Party!!!

Comments

• cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    I mean I like it itā€™s just it makes me uncomfortable thinking of the worst situations if you know what I mean
    @lilahswannkkh welcome to the forum!!!šŸŽ‰šŸŽŠšŸŽŠšŸŽšŸŽŠšŸŽšŸŽ‰šŸŽšŸŽŠšŸŽšŸŽ
    Allegorie said:
    @cntarr you don't like being whipped?Ā  :DĀ 
    Yeah Ima go with nošŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    I understand where you come from @cntarr. I think it looks cute in game, but it also gives me a pit in my stomach. I get itā€™s for a costume and itā€™s just a virtual item, but it can bring back trauma for people. Luckily I can separate in game and real life, but others arenā€™t always able to. Just something for everyone to think about when they internally roll their eyes at those who arenā€™t comfortable with it. Everyone has a past, please donā€™t forget that guys.Ā 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Giving you a virtual high-five for empathy! Ā šŸ™ŒšŸ¼ We need as much of that as possible šŸ˜Š
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Holy schnikes....60+ unread messages up in here. Clicked thinking it was because people were gushing over amazingness. Sadly I was wrong.Ā 

I agree with most everyone's feedback on weekend event items. Not living up to birthday expectations for me.Ā 

I dislike that the Kollection has a mixture of Halloween and non-Halloween items.

The catwoman hair has atrocious bangs!?! The costume dress evokes the Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman, who wore a full head mask, so I see why you wouldn't give us that I guess. But if you're going to give us a long hair Catwoman style, you could have done any of these from Lee Meriwether, Eartha Kitt, Julie Newmar...

Image result for catwoman ears eartha kitt
    Related image

Lastly, in case anyone is wondering, the boots in the Kollection are the boots Kendall wore with her Powerpuff Girl costume we got last week:

Image result for kendall powerpuff girl
    iOS
  • AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    @samaaanthaaa Personally, I don't "internally roll eyes" at those who aren't comfortable with the whip. I'm just trying to turn this situation around to something fun, because I think it's the purpose of this Halloween costume. I'm sorry if I hurt anyone, it wasn't on purpose. Just trying to bring some lightness in all that.Ā 
    ā˜… A+++ / Daily iOS player ā˜…
    Ā  Ā  #BonusStarForParties
    @Allegorie No no I donā€™t mean it like that! I totally agree with making it into a light hearted thing! No ones said anything wrong, I just wanted to get that out there before anyone came for her for it, because I know sometimes haters can come out of the woodwork to make others feel like their opinions arenā€™t valid. Just felt like a good time to bring attention to the situation!Ā 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Earnables are kinda boring to me, I mean I like them but I wanted something to celebrate... I donā€™t like the Gb dress and hair, love the cake and Iā€™ll have to see the lip color on my doll skintone to see if I like it or not.....

Can we please put the cake as earnable instead of the shoes? Pleaseeeeeee @KalindaKing
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    edited October 2019
    About the kollection, I LOVE IT.. the costume is clearly inspired by Michelle Pfieffer in Batman Returns, and I love her, I love cats, I love movies and I love DC Comics so I need it

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø

• lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    Please give us a chance tomorrow to get the past Kims Birthday Event items!!
  • Aurora117Aurora117 Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    edited October 2019
    The only thing i want which is the earnable hair, i won't get. How do you even finish a blooming party i have no clue, as i never finished one. !!!! Any ideas, please?

cntarr said:
    TheKylie said:
    Switch the basic earnable shoes with the cake, please

I mean.. itā€™s supposed to be a birthday celebration after all
    Letā€™s keep the train going so more people post about this please!!! Already got a good amount on my post and I need that cake!!
    You're right. Those shoes are awful and probably that's all i'm going to getĀ  :#
  • Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts
    Aurora117 said:
    The only thing i want which is the earnable hair, i won't get. How do you even finish a blooming party i have no clue, as i never finished one. !!!! Any ideas, please?

Just like the TB event every week, you have to do 3h party all the time if I'm correct.
    šŸŒø iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first languageĀ šŸŒø

@Aurora117Do your parties at bel air and invite a player in every space you can. Living room, dining room, foyer, pool, and grotto.Ā 
  • KKH_JennyKKH_Jenny Registered Users, Member 239 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    Well, OK, Kim wore those flip flop. That still doesn't make them wearable to me...
    Lol no kidding.Ā That makes no sense.Ā Ā She also ā€œbroke the internet,ā€ and that was way bigger news than anything about some ugly ass flip-flops none of us ever once heard about, Ā so by that logic will our dolls be naked next week? (tbh that would be way more iconic if we got the dress, hairstyle and champagne bottle/glass).Ā 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    No idea why people disagreed with @CryingKim inspo post, it's the same dress Kim wore in Vogue Arabia a few months ago. Sadly Glu's version is lacking detail and less impactful.

Also the sci-fi braid is from the same shoot:

iOS
    cntarr said:
    Can we trade the cake for an earnable and the shoes as gb please?? (Agree if you want it so we can convince glu)
    Seconding this request. Please. These items are insanely lame; only the cake is worth anything or relevant to the theme.
    ok, i'll try .... Thank you dollsĀ  :)@samaaanthaaa @Stefani_H

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I know this is an unpopular opinion, but I feel like we need to be careful about asking for those special boxes from glu. Those boxes are a clear kstar grab aka money grab and so far, items from last year that have been included in those boxes and should be available for diamonds by now (sparkle aura, etc) are not. Im scared this will also happen with the butterfly aura. This means that the only way to get these items will be from these boxes which may only come once a year. idk just my opinion Ā Ā 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    @KalindaKing can you tell us if we will have the past Kim bday items pleaseee? šŸ„ŗ

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

• evilhagevilhag Registered Users 923 Posts
    edited October 2019
    The items are beautiful. However, everyone talked up how cool Kimā€™s Bday items were in the past and that left me feeling extremely underwhelmed with both the earnable and the gift boxes this weekend. I thought the 4 new pages of comments were going to be excitement, but it was disappointment. Hopefully we can get some of Kimā€™s old bday items? But Iā€™m saving for Black Friday anyway, so Iā€™m not sure what I would spend. Was hoping for more glitz and fashion not a mini dress and flip flops for Kimā€™s bday.Ā 
    Put a cap on Trendspenders!Ā 
    Give 20 daily videos to paying players!
    Bonus star for parties!
    edited October 2019
    Queonnah said:
    I have no words šŸ˜¶Ā 

Ā Uhhhhh, I found some.Ā 
    They're nice but I donā€™t feel like itā€™s oof enough for Kimā€™s birthday.Ā 
    TBH I donā€™t think anything is even nice. The earnables scream ā€œWalmart clearance rack.ā€ Iā€™d literally never dress that boring anywhere, especially not with those hideous flip flopsĀ (much less to myā€”or god forbid KKWā€™sā€”birthday party)!Ā 
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    @jhabs I totally agree. I couldn't get the sparkle aura in the Kimiversary boxes because I didn't have enough kstars and I only owned like two items from throwback boxes. Now I don't know if I'll ever get it because it's not available for diamonds :disappointed:Ā 
    Android playerĀ 
    Christmas lover šŸŽ„
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere