KK:H WeekDay TB 10/21/19 Winding Down Kim's Birthday Fest!

Comments

• AllegorieAllegorie Registered Users, Member 558 Posts
    edited October 2019
    Basak said:
    @soundspretty When I see that angry face icon on my bf, it scares the sh*t out of me 😂😂
    Yes me too ! I am trying to go as fast as possible to LAX or OAK (depending on where I am) because I'm scared he's gonna call any minute & ask for a divorce. And we have 2 kids so you know, I'm doing what's best for them  :D
    ★ A+++ / Daily iOS player ★
        #BonusStarForParties
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Allegorie I’m scared that he may blackmail me about having a divorce and steal my 10 k-stars 🤪

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts

First box - energy 
    second box - this necklace!
    third box - these shoes!

very happy I’m getting items this week - I rarely see items in my black boxes and it makes me sad because there’s so many I need to collect still! Also HUGE shoutout to @AliBryant for suggesting dying gold accessories gold. It makes them pop soooo much more!
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Basak @Allegorie same 😂
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Stefani_HStefani_H Registered Users, Member 871 Posts

First box - energy 
    second box - this necklace!
    third box - these shoes!

very happy I’m getting items this week - I rarely see items in my black boxes and it makes me sad because there’s so many I need to collect still! Also HUGE shoutout to @AliBryant for suggesting dying gold accessories gold. It makes them pop soooo much more!
    I always loved how your doll is looking. She's gorgeous!
    🌸 iOS daily player since December 2018 | English isn't my first language 🌸

• pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I have nose highlight on in 1st pic, the moment I put on the bloody lips it removes my highlight. If I go and put on my highlight with bloody lips on, my lips change into the default lips.

Another thing about the highlight that I have mentioned since it came out. When holding handhelds and my doll blinks, the highlight moves out of my nose. I didn't pay 190kstars for a glitched highlight.

I’m just curious, is it with all handhelds? I tried it out and I think it looks normal imo

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me: https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarks 🧚🏼‍♀️✨💞
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Naimonster agreed! I’ve been waiting to buy it until it’s fixed 
  • cntarrcntarr Registered Users, Member 940 Posts
    @jhabs new pfp be like:
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Allegorie said:
    Basak said:
    @soundspretty When I see that angry face icon on my bf, it scares the sh*t out of me 😂😂
    Yes me too ! I am trying to go as fast as possible to LAX or OAK (depending on where I am) because I'm scared he's gonna call any minute & ask for a divorce. And we have 2 kids so you know, I'm doing what's best for them  :D
    If you're in belair just take a date there.  I hit the date in the foyer, then hit the spa.  The tub is such fun I spend the whole date there.  lol.  It's not as fast energy wize as oak or MetroB
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    @Stefani_H omg thank you so much! that means so much <3
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • NaimonsterNaimonster Registered Users 5,127 Posts
    @pilirositolam I just tested on all my handhelds, and they all shift out and back in the nose when blinking.
    PM to add
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @cntarr hahaha thank you doll!!🙈😊
  • charlottegoldcharlottegold Registered Users, Member 1,991 Posts
    Both of my black boxes have been purple dye. Prayer circle for a decent gold box 😫
  • sheridansheridan Registered Users, Member 129 Posts
    Erm all I have got is dye (just opened my third box) 🙄 so not expecting a good TB box 😩
  • FairytaleFairytale Registered Users, Member 386 Posts
    @Naimonster Its the same with the nose piercing, and its the same with the kontour kit giving some items a weird brown smudge, sadly i dont think they are gonna fix it :confused:
  • Lia888Lia888 Registered Users, Member 2,052 Posts
    1st black box: dye
    2nd black box: cash
    gold box: kstars — yeah finally a good box!
    TB box: shoes 🤦🏻‍♀️, what a way to end the birthday weekend

• hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I had really bad palettes, no k stars and barely any items.  As a result my pics weren’t the best:  

Black Boxes:

Gold box

My doll’s insta: Hyami.kkh 
  • ThreePartMagicThreePartMagic Registered Users, Member 856 Posts
    Got dye in both black boxes, sorta yay cuz I was getting low on basic dyes and I like to have at least 10 of each before I start using em. Gold box was alright, only reason I screenshot it was cuz there were actually items. That purse’ll be cute when I get it some day!

Hopefully an absence of items now means better luck during SYS and maybe the weekend gb! Starting to think there’s a possible correlation btwn my success during cuz I got three items last week of the 4 we get if we manage to finish the weekday tb event and I got one item from the SYS, soooo.... 🤷🏻‍♀️

Idk there probably isn’t one. I can’t remember what I got from my tb stuff last month anyway. Clearly just trying to justify a bad SYS for myself. Still might take notes tho, just cuz. You never know... 🧐😅
    iOS daily player • Doll: Madison 🦋😊
    Bel Air Belles (15/15)
  • dpetersdpeters Registered Users, Member 2,843 Posts
    Gorgeous pick @thelifeofRaeRae! Your doll looks absolutely stunning!
    Android player 
    Christmas lover 🎄
    #duetstiesystemisunfair
    #fomoiskeepingmehere
    @dpeters thank you ♥️
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Fairytale said:
    @Naimonster Its the same with the nose piercing, and its the same with the kontour kit giving some items a weird brown smudge, sadly i dont think they are gonna fix it :confused:
    i swear the nose ring is moving up the nose a smidge every update too
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Opened a paid throwback box and got the same outfit as @TrashleyKKH! Major twin moment at this extremely important business meeting 🤓 wishing I had this for business SYS but it’s cute anyway 

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Okay officially hoping to be twinning with @thelifeofRaeRae 🤞🤞🤞 congrats, girl that’s my number one lust item! 
    Happy birthday @t_tree!! I hope you had an amazing day!! 💖